CHAPTER 12

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your Side...

You got surprised by their reactions.

“YAAAH~! Are you serious?” Sungyeol asked L.

L nodded.

“Annyeong~ I’m Lee Sungyeol, you can call me Yeolie oppa.” Sungyeol introduced.

“Annyeong~ I’m Nam Woohyun, you can also call me Woohyun oppa, and if you get bored, just call me, arrasso?” he winked at you.

“I’m Lee Howon, or you can call me Hoya oppa, arrasso?” Hoya introduced.

“I’m Lee Sunjong, the maknae. You could call me if you need something.” Sungjong introduced the guy who looks like a girl.

“I’m Jang Dongwoo, I can be with you anytime.” Dongwoo said.

“Yah~! Dongwoo, that’s enough! You’re going too far. – I’m Lee Sunggyu, you can call me Sunggyu oppa, you can call me if you need help.” Sunggyu introduced himself, the guys with little cute eyes.

After they introduced, Myungsoo spoke.

“YAAH~! Are you dumb? Why are you wearing a mini shorts here? It’s too revealing” He asked you irritated.

The 7 of you looked at Myungsoo, surprisingly.

“Aigooo~ your older brother is too concerned about you. It’s ok, just don’t mind him.” Woohyun said.

You pouted.

Sunggyu handed you his jacket to cover your legs.

“Thank you~!” You thanked Sunggyu and saw his little cute eyes.

“Wow~! I love your eyes, it’s too lit---.” You told Sunggyu but before you could continue what you supposed to tell, Sungyeol cover your mouth. 

And the 5 of them, laughed, and you saw L also laughing. But then, Sunggyu’s face was getting red.

 “AH! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean---” You apologized to Sunggyu.

But Sunggyu just smiled at you.

“It’s ok, I’ll give you an exemption.” He said.

“YAAH~! Why you gave her an exemption? You should give us that too.” Dongwoo complained.

“Why would I?” Sunggyu asked Dongwoo backed.

“Aish~ Yoonhae, you should be thankful that you’re beautiful, because if you’re not, Sunggyu won’t give you an exemption.” Dongwoo told you.

You noticed that Hoya are looking at you suspiciously.

“YAAAAH~! Are you really L’s sister?” Hoya asked you again.

“Ani-yo~!” You answered them; you looked down while you bit your lip.

“Then~ who are you?” Hoya asked you back.

“I’m-I’m…” you said smoothly still looking down.

“What~?” Sungyeol asked you getting irritated.

“I’m-I’m his step sister!” you answered them.

You noticed that they all become silent. You looked at them, and then you realized how funny their reactions are. It looks like, they got prank by a most popular TV prank shows, and then, you laughed hard.

"NONSENSE!" L said coldly.

“Yah~! Why are you laughing?” Yeolie asked you impatiently.

You didn’t stop, and the 6 of them looked at each other and then looked at L.

“It’s no doubt that they were siblings.” Dongwoo said.

“Yeah! Because they both weird.” Woohyun agreed.

“If they are a couple, maybe, they would fit together but hard to understand.” Sungyeol added.

And the 5 of them nodded.

“Yah~! Why all of you secretly talking to each other? Did you talk about me?” L told them irritated.

“Ani~yo~ we’re your friends, why would we do that.” Woohyun answered L, trying to convince him.

But L seems didn’t convinced,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter