CHAPTER 58

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 weeks later

You was sitting in the living room, when someone knocked on your door. You opened it and you was shocked when you saw hyunjoong.

“hyu—oppa?” you exclaimed.

“do you miss me?”

You smiled at him and hugged him tightly and you let go.

“i miss you. come on inside.”

“its been a long time since we didnt see each other, how are you?”

“im...im good. How about...you?”

“im good.”

“how about...myungsoo?”

“kaja~! Pack your things, we will be going somewhere.”

“bwoh?! Where are we going?”

“i thought you volunteered on my free medical check-up?”

“oh, i remembered. But... is it okay that Myungsoo is there?”

“aiiish~! He also volunteer then, so you dont have a choice. Dont worry, i wont let you be with him.” Hyunjoong said and winked at you.

You nodded and went upstairs to pack some things. When you went donwstairs, both of you drove off and went at hospital, because hyunjoong said that the volunteers will be gathering there.the two of you arrived and went out from his car.

 

“hyuuuuung~! Why-why they are here?” you said when you saw the infinite

“they here to volunteer too.” He said.

When the infinite arrived, they saw you and sungyeol suddenly hugged.

“yoonhae, bogoshipoo~!” sungyeol said. Until the others went near you and hugged you tightly, except L.

 

You was happy knowing that they missed you but some part of you wasnt because knowing that L was still mad at you.

“ya-ya-yah... stop that drama. We need to go so that we can arrived their early.” Hyunjoong exclaimed.

 

Hyunjoong told them just to bring 2 cars, hyunjoong, you, myungsoo and sungyeol were together in one car while the other were the woogyu and yadong couples and sungjong. While on the road, hyunjoong was the one who drive, while you sat in the frontseat, while myungyeol were at the back, the atmosphere was so silence.

“ehem... yah, dongsaeng, we’ve never been see you this last 2 weeks, we’re have you been lately?” sungyeol asked you.

“ummhh... im...im was at the house who-whole weeks.” You answered.

“i saw you at one of the bakeshop around seoul.” Myungsoo interrupt.

You and Sungyeol was shocked from what he heard and you looked at him through the mirror, hyunjoong just smiled.

“ho-how did you know?”

“should i repeat what i had said? I said i SAW you.” L said, emphasizing the word SAW.

You nodded. **aiish~! Yoonhae, dont think that L was stalking you, he was angry about you, remember?!.**

 

Hours later, hyunjoong asked L to replaced him because he was already tired. You panicked.

“the-then, sungyeol hyung, you must also replace me here, right?” you said.

L and hyunjoong went outside until L was on the driver’s seat and hyunjoong was on the back seat. You was about to removed your seatbelt when hyunjoong noticed it.

“yah yoonhae, where are you going?” hyunjoong asked

“ah-aahh... me and sungyeol will be repla-”

“no need to. Just fasten your seatbelt.” L interrupted. And he continued to drove off.

 

Hours later, hyunjoong and sungyeol were already asleep, only you and L were awake. You could feel that you want to sleep too but you think of L, because you dont want him to be alone, who was still awake. But your eyes were falling, you gently slapped your face to avoid sleeping, until your eyes were closed and your head bumped onto the window. You immediately woke up, and touch your head gently.

“you can sleep.” L exclaimed. You looked at him, telling him if is it ok to sleep through your looked.

“its ok, i can drive while you’re sleeping.” He said plainly. You nodded, you was about to close your eyes when L called your attention.

“get this.” L said, lending you his jacket. You looked at him.

“im driving, if you dont want us to get accident, then you better be get this.” L said.

You immediately get his jacket and cover it on your body.

“kamsahamnida~” you said. But he just ignored you. you let go a sighed and looked at him.

“myungsoo-ah?” you called him.

But L didnt respond nor looked at you nor give a hint that he heard you, so you just continued to close your eyes and sleep.

**i just need to think more yoonhae. Give me some time and i really wanted to say that... i miss you.** L thought and looked at you, who was sleepin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter