CHAPTER 60

Brotherly Loved or In-loved ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“if you say so. Then, can you be my girlfriend?” L said.

 

When you looked at him, you saw his face coming to you, until your lips met. And he distance himself after kissing you.

 

“ya-YAH!~ why did you do that?” you hissed him pushed him that made him to sit back.

“as if i didnt do it before. YAH~! Dont act as if you dont want it too.” L said.

You blushed.

“see! You blushed, it means you like it. Do you want me to repeat---”

“YAH~! STOP THAT NONSENSE!” you interrupted.

L just smiled sweetly and pinch your cheeks.

“you’re sooo cute when youre pissed off.” L said and stop from pinching your cheeks.

“why are you doing this to me?” you suddenly asked him.

“i want to do this before but i stop myself because i know its not right, because that time i was thinking that youre my sister.” L said.

“bianhe~” you said.

“for?”

“for thinking that way.”

“its okay. I dont want to discuss it anymore.” L said nicely. You nodded.

“what time will you going home?” you asked him.

“yah, do you want me to go home right now?”

“aniyo, im just asking. I-i just want that before i can go to sleep, you’re by my side.” You said.

 

“arrasso, i’ll let you sleep before i’ll go home.” L said and he stood up. You thought that he will be pushing your wheelchair, instead he bend down to kiss you, you close your eyes waiting hislips to met yours but you feel that he just kissed you on your forehead, you opened your eyes and feel that he was starting to push your wheelchair.

“see! You want me to kiss your lips.” L teased you.

“yah! i...i just closed my eyes, because your hair went inside my eyes.” You reason out.

L just smiled.

“yah, myungsoo-ah... Dont leave me.” You suddenly told him that.

“arrasso. I wont, as long as you’re there by my side.” L sweetly said.

And you smiled sweetly. When the two of you reached in your room, he supported you on going back to your bed.

“thank you...” you said while smiling at him.

L touched your face while mesmerizing your face.

“what? You just noticed how beautiful your girlfriend is, right? Well, you’re so lucky that im yours.” You said confidently.

“aniyo.” L exclaimed nicely. You pouted when you heard him, but L just smiling seems enjoying teasing you.

“i realized how lucky you are being my girlfriend. But despite of all the girls chasing me outside and inside our school, still im in love with you.” L said.

“psssh~! whatever!” you just exclaimed. L pinched your cheeks.

“aigoo~! Kaja, go to sleep and take some rest.” L said nicely.

You lied down, L put the comforter on your body to cover it. And while you’re lying, L grabbed your hand, and he hold it.

“sleepwell, goodnight.” L said and kissed your forehead.

When L noticed that you already asleep, he gently let go of your hand. And then, Your mom came in.

“good evening, Mrs. Park.” L greeted your mom.

“oh you’re still here, i thought you already left.” Your mom said and smiled.

“aniyo. But im going now, because yoonhae was already asleep.” L said.

“thanks for taking care of my daughter. Anyway, thank you also for letting Kae-in stayed in your house for the meantime.” Yur mom said at him nicely.

“no problem, she’s my sister also.” L said nicely.

“thank you. you’re such a good boy.” Your mom told him.

L smiled. “umh... Mrs. Park, i need to go first. Goodnight.” L said and went-off.

 

When L arrived at their house, he noticed that Kae-in is in the living room, sitting alone. So, he decided to join with her.

“hey.” L said. He can saw that Kae-in got surprised and she was afraid at you.

“umh... im sorry, im going up-” before Kae-in could complete her words, L interrupt.

“no-no-no. You can stay. Umh... i just want to ask you something.” L said and he sat beside her.

“why you’re still here?” L asked her nicely.

“umhh... i cant sleepwell because this is the first time im away from omma.” She said sadly.

“ow, its okay.”

“but i understand because unnie needs her this time.” Kae-in continued.

L smiled knowing that Kae-in was good and understanding, like her sister.

“oppa, bianhe~!” kae-in suddenly said.

“why are you saying sorry at me?” L asked her.

“because... because of me, unnie pretended to be your sister and that makes you mad at her and also hurt your feelings.” She said.

“aniyo~ its okay. Lets just forget it, okay? And your oppa and unnie were also in good terms, so no need to say that.” L said nicely.

Kae-in hugged him suddenly.

“kamsahamnida, oppa~! Please dont leave my sister.” Kae-in said.

L gently touched her head.

“dont worry, i wont do that.” L said. And Kae-in let go from him.

“Kaja, i’ll send you to your room.” L continued.

Both of them went upstairs and L sent her onto her room, and then he went inside to his room.

 

In the next morning...

L went downstairs and he saw his dad, Kae-in eating their breakfast.

“oh, eat your breakfast now.” His dad said.

L sat on his chair.

“appa, where’s hyung?” L asked his dad.

“i dont know. Maybe, he was busy to his girlfriends right now, you know him.” His dad simply said.

“but... anyway, i leaving.” L said.

“yah, dont didnt touch your food.”

“i’ll just eat at school. Bye!~” L said and went-off.

 

L drove off and when he arrived at school, asusual, many girls were waiting at him but he will just ignored them. He went directly at the lounge. When he arrived there, he saw the infinite, eating also their breakfast. He sat down and also eat his breakfast.

“L, hows yoonhae?” sunggyu asked him.

“she’s okay. Im going at her after class, all of you will come too, right?” L said.

All of them nodded. After they ate, they went at their class.

 

Meanwhile, you already woke up and you left there alone because your m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter