Words

The Hunger Games (HIATUS)

   Tiffany, Heeyoung, and Kevin were on the train and none have spoken a word to each other. Which was shocking since Tiffany has a very bright and cheery personality. Many moments passed and Tiffany decided to break the knife-slicing atmosphere.

   "So how old are you guys?" She asked.

   "I'm 19." Heeyoung said.

   ^I'm 21.^ Kevin signed.

   Luckily Tiffany knew sign language and understood, "Kevin right?" He nodded. "I know you're sister, Deanna, she's a really good friend of mine. I can take you to see her before we go to your guy's pent house."

   Kevin's face beamed with happiness and immediately nodded, ^I'd like that. Thank you Tiffany-shi.^

   "Please call me noone, you can call me unnie too if you'd like Heeyoung."

   "Ne Tiffany Unnie."

   ^Ne noona.^ Kevin signed brightly.

   -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

   "So tell me about your selves." Tiffany prompted.

   "Well I'm the oldest and I have a sister Heemae, the one you called during the Reaping. My mom is single because my dad died at the cola mine accident and since then I've been working well and balancing school at the same time with the help of Suho Oppa."

   "Ohhhhhh, who's this Suho? A guardian angel?" Tiffany ohed.

   Heeyoung shook  her head, "Anniyo unnie, Suho oppa is just a really close friend of mine, we're practically siblings."

   "Oh, I see." Tiffany sighed wanting to get some gossip out of Heeyoung, "What about you Kevin?"

   Kevin, smiling at the fact that he would be able to see his beloved noona again, didn't answer. "Hello, Earth to Kevin?" Tiffany waved her hand in front of his face.

   "Yes noona?" Kevin clearly asked.

   Heeyoung lightly gasped and Kevin covered his mouth in embarresment. "No don't cover it. You're voice sounds lovely." Heeyoung slowly pryed his hand off his mouth. 

   Kevin smiled knowing that someone was watching him sing that day. "Thank you Heeyoung-shi."

   "Please just call me Heeyoung, we can drop the honorifics right Kevin oppa?" She brightly beamed.

   "We sure can Heeyoung." He smiled.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Yesssssss, finally updated in such a long time. A big thank you for my 31 subscribers!!! Saranghaeyo!!!!! <3 But I can't ensure you that i'll be able to update freguently as this and my other story is still on a big fat HIATUS. Thanks you for the people who have been very patient with this long hiatus that will still be continuing. In the mean time, please comment and subscribe to my other stories.

                                                                                                      -The_Silent_Reader

Some Secrets Are Best Left Unsolved....

War of the Worlds