The Reaping Part One

The Hunger Games (HIATUS)

Heeyoung woke up to an empty bed. She sat up-right on her elbows and got off of bed to look for her little sister.

"Heemae-ah?"

"Yes Unnie?" Her little sister called from their mother's bed.

"Nightmares again?" She asked her dongseng.

She nodded,"They picked me for tribute and sent me off to the Games without even saying good-bye."

"Don't worry they won't pick you. I won't let them. There are thousands of names in there and you only have one slip in there so don't worry." She reassured her sister. "Now since you're woken up, I'm off."

"Where to?" Her sister asked.

"Just off. I won't be gone too long." And with that Heeyoung put on her jacket and slipped on her leather boots. She walked out her little house and made her way out. She passed the Town Center, and the Hub. Once she reached the fence between District 12 and the woods, she stopped. As always the fence was humming with electricity. One step at a time she walked backwards until she reached a trunk behind her. Flawlessly, she leaped from trunk to trunk and made it to the other side without getting caught.

Once safe on the other side, she walked east to a hollow trunk and retrieved her bow. She walked further to the left and stopped at an empty tree and took her arrows. She threw them behind her back and began to look for food. Her father taught her to hunt. When he wasn't working of course. When he was free he would take her to these woods and taught her how to aim and shoot. He taught her not to aim for the body, but to aim for the eye of the animal. When she perfected it she would sell the animal and got money, but not enough to feed her mom and her sister.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw it. A deer. She took an arrow from he stash and aimed for its eye. The deer was yet a few meters away from her, but she still could shoot it down. When she was about to let go of the arrow, a rock was thrown and had made the deer flee. She rolled her eyes knowing that there was only one person who could do that.

"That was the first deer I saw in a year." She said pissed off.

"Chill Meeyoung." He threw a rock at some bushes and birds began to fly off. Once Heeyoung saw the birds flying, she quickly shot one down.

"Thanks Suho (the one from EXO-K)." She said and thanked her friend.

"No problem Heeyoung." He said and they made their way into the meadow. Once at the meadow where no one could see them, they sat down.

"So how's it been?" Heeyoung asked.

"Not as bad since the mine explosion." Suho said.

"Yeah, I've noticed that. So how's school?"

"Eh, ditched a few times, but overall it's great."

"Great for you." Heeyoung teased.

"Yeah only for me not for you little Meeyoung." She smiled as she heard her little pet name for her.

When Heeyoung first met Suho she was so afraid when he asked her name, she barely spoke up. Instead of hearing Heeyoung. Suho heard Meeyoung, and that that she liked cats or something. After that, they've became friends and Heeyoung taught Suho how to hunt. And in return Suho taught Heeyoung how to set-up traps and snares (idk if they're the same thing).

"Oh I almost forgot." He said and pulled out a roll of bread from his sack.

"OMG are these for real?" Heeyoung asked.

"It better be I killed a squirrel for that thing." He replied.

Heeyoung tore it in half and gave the other half to Suho."Happy Hunger Games." He said.

"And may the odds be ever in your favor." Heeyoung said in an accent that the Capitol people had.

They laughed and ate the bread in scilence. Once finished Suho suggested something. "We should run away. From here, the District."

"And what about Heemae and your brothers and sisters?" She asked. "And our mothers?"

"We'll bring them along too." Suho said.

"And how do you suggest that we run away?" She asked him.

"Probably go to another District."

"Which one?"

"Definitely not 1 or 2 or 4." Suho said. "Maybe a calmer District."

"Yeah, we'll see about that."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah 1st Chappie done! Thank You to all my 21 suscribers so far. I haven't even started and this is what I get? Thank You Guys sooo much. And also please suscribe to my other story Some Secrets Are Best Left Unsolved.. It has SHINee for all you Shawols and U-Kiss for you Kiss Me's. That story has currently I thnk 30+ Chapters? I don't know really. Anyways, Thanks You guys for your support. *Bows 90 degrees*