Kevin Woo

The Hunger Games (HIATUS)

I remember, he's the 'mute' boy. Well, I mean before his father died in the mine explosion along with Suho and I's dad. They were all really good friends, but Suho and I never really talked to Kevin. Before, he was the popular kid. Everyone liked him. Girls wanted him and Guys wanted to be him. He would always have these girls surround him, nowadays he would always be silent unless called in class. But that doesn't mean that I dislike him. He's really nice from what I see. During lunch, he would always 'disappear' and go to the school garden and sit on the tree right in the middle. I'm surprised that no one even notices him. He gets good grades and all. He had his Noona Deanna, but Seoul (a.k.a the Capitol) took her away for business reasons. So all he has left is his Umma, well until Deanna comes back. 

FLASHBACK

I ran across the hallway and made a short cut across the school garden, but stopped at the entrance. then I remembered this is where Kevin sits during lunch. A voice interrupted more like a song interrupted me. I looked to my left to see Kevin quietly singing to himself, but I could hear him.

You get some right,
you get some wrong
jogeum himdeureodo utneun nari olkkeoya
When you fall down,
when you get up
jogeum himdeureodo utneun nari wa,
gyeolguk utneun nari olkkeoya

FLASHBACK END

I melted from the sound of his voice and from that moment, that I will always see Kevin Woo as a different person from now on. And I did, during class when he comes in, I would show my friendly smile. At first, he would ignore it, but now he would always smile back.

He still wouldn't talk, but I take his smiles as a saying "Thanks". I don't know if we're friends or not but at least we still smile at each other. And no since we're chosen for the games I guess we can spend more time with each other if he talks to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sooooo sorry for not updating in sooo long. But now I think I have time to update if my mom let's me. And sorry again! *90 degrees bow*