YoonHae, WonSica & YulWook's Project

Smart + Stupid = ❤ [ON HOLD]

Siwon: Sica, are you free?

Jessica: Nope, my talent fee is expensive ^__^

Siwon: Who’s asking?

Jessica: -_- *poker face*

Siwon: Just kidding. What’s that?

Jessica: M Countdown. Am I pretty there? ^__^ Yah! Oppa, where are you going?

Siwon: Court.

Jessica: Basketball?

Siwon: Ani. Tennis, want to come!

Jessica: Neh!

--Jessica stood up and linked her arms to Siwon’s. Siwon brought two rackets and a tennis ball for them then Siwon drove away. Jessica is wearing a blue skirt and a long sleeve then high heels while Siwon wears a black pants, polo with necktie.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Donghae: Yoona! Yah! Where are you?!

--Donghae searched for Yoona all around the secret place.

Donghae: Where is she? *pick his phone on his pocket and dialed Yoona’s number*

Yoona: Yoboseyo?

Donghae: YAH!!

Yoona: Aww *put her phone away and answered Donghae* YAH! WILL YOU SHUT UP?!

Donghae: YAH! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME?!

Yoona: WHO’S SHOUTING ON WHO?!

Donghae: YOU! YOU’RE SHOUTING ON ME!

Yoona: ANI! I JUST HAVE A HIGH PITCH OF VOICE!

Donghae: Really? *calm down* Whatever, where are you?

Yoona: I’m here at… hmmm *look around* Molla *shrug*

Donghae: Waeyo?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yuri: Err! What are we doing on this amusement park?

Ryeowook: What do people do here?

Yuri: Molla -_-

Ryeowook: Aish! Babo (idiot, stupid, fool) Just follow me *held her wrist and drag somewhere*

Yuri: Yah! Let go! It hurt, yah! You wanna die?

--Ryeowook didn’t mind Yuri and went to a salon

Yuri: Why we’re here?

Ryeowok: For disguise *smirk*

Yuri: Neeeeh?! O_O

Ryeowook: Ahjumma! *still holding Yuri’s hand*

Ahjumma: Young master *bow*

Yuri: *tip toe to reach Ryeowook and whisper to his ear* Mwo? Young ma? Young monster?

Ryeowook: -_-

Ahjumma: *chuckle*

--Yuri and Ryeowook look at her like ‘is-she-ok?’

Ahjumma: *look at their hands* I can’t imagine that the two of you still together. For how many years? 4? 5?

--Yuri and Ryeowook look at their hands and immediately remove it.

(<___< ) ( >___>) *looked away*


(>///< ) ( >///<) *blush*


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


=At Tennis Court=


Siwon: Yah!

Jessica: *stretching* Wae?

Siwon: What’s with your clothes?

Jessica: *look at her clothes from top to bottom* Wae? What’s wrong?

Siwon: You’re going to play like that?

Jessica: I can play with high heels! \^__^/ Come on! Let’s play!

Siwon: *look at her*

Jessica: Wae? Shiro?

Siwon: Neh. Jeongmal Shiro.

Jessica: =3= *pout* Waeyoooo?

Siwon: Don’t you have pants and rubber shoes?

Jessica: I don’t have. The last time I check my wardrobe, I only see dresses, heels, skirts, accessories, underw-

Siwon: Stop. Let’s buy there *point at a store*

Jessica: Let’s buy for you, too. Coz you look like attending a meeting on that clothes *chuckle*

Siwon: *look at his clothes from top to bottom* Chinja? Should we?

Jessica: Of course!

   

--Then they went to the store and Jessica lead while Siwon is just following her with poker face -_- After they changed their clothes, they went straight back to the court and play. After playing, Siwon, wipe his sweat to Jessica and Jessica seems irritated and made her revenge and they chase each other around the court. And when they got tired, they decided to go back. When their on the pool, Siwon hug her and kissed on her forehead while Jessica looked at him happily but it fade away when Siwon spoke up.
 

Siwon: Thanks for this, dongseang. *smiled and went to his dorm*

Jessica: *still standing and looking at where Siwon get in* You still see me as your, little sister. *tears fall, rapidly*


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


--Still talking through the phone


Yoona: Because I don’t know where am I -_-

Donghae: Ara. Ara. (shortcut of arasso) Just tell me the direction why you got in there.

Yoona: Hmm. Turn left

Donghae: *follow*

Yoona: Then face the other side

Donghae: *follow*

Yoona: *controlling her laugh* Then do it for 20 times!

Donghae: *turn left then right then-* Jakkaman. YAH! Are you making fun of me?!

Yoona: BWAHAHAHAH! You, idiot! BWAHAHAHA!

Donghae: *heard her laugh then look at his back*

--Yoona is laughing so hard because she was sitting and holding her stomach with tears falling down. Donghae just smiled at her cuteness.
Donghae’s thought: I never saw her laughing so hard like that. She’s so… gorgeous. Wait, what? What am I thinking?!! -_-

   

Yoona: AHAHAH- a-a-aww it hurts *chuckle and wipe her tears of joy*

Donghae: Satisfied? -_- *trying to hide his happiness*

Yoona: Ani. Very very very satisfied!! d^__^b Let’s play basketball? *get the ball from the back and put it on her index finger and trying to turn it*

Donghae: *get another ball and did the same* You know how to play basketball?

Yoona: Yeah. Ryeowook oppa and I are always playing basketball since child.

Donghae: You two seem close.

Yoona: *the ball fell and she get it from the ground and do it again* Actually, Yes we are. But that was years ago coz something happened back then. *smiled bitterly*

Donghae: Aissh! The ball is falling because your index finger isn’t straight!

--Donghae teach Yoona to make that exhibition and when Yoona got it, she was very happy jumping around Donghae and make a high five to Donghae. Donghae felt relieved to see Yoona’s sweet smile. And they decided to go back before it dark.

   


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ryeowook: Make her hair curly. Then give her a pink long sleeve and pants.

Ahjumma: Neh.

Ryeowook: And one more thing, a yellow cap and sneakers.

--Ahjumma followed Ryeowook’s instructions and after some minutes. Yuri turned into a lovely girl.

Ryeowook: Perfect! Now, your turn.

Yuri: Me? O_O

Ryeowook: *nodded*

Yuri: Hmm. Mess his hair downwards and I’ll pick his clothe after that.

--After the makeover the result is very lovely for Ahjumma and she teased them. 

Ahjumma: You look good together. Please stay strong, Fighting! o^__^o

Yuri and Ryeowook: Ahjumma! >//<

Ahjumma: Ahihih. ^__^V (peace sign)

Ryeowook: Let’s go?

Yuri: *nodded*

--And they went to the amusement park. They have fun there and it seems their fans didn’t notice them. They bought 2 bottle of water and drink and when they went home, before Yuri enter the house Ryeowook ran fast and *swisssh (sound of a water)* he gave Yuri a shower from his bottle.


------------
 Sorry for this slow update. I hope I still have active fans out there. Please comment below if you dislike  or like  this story because I’m thinking to delete this. Hmm, thanks for following me and thank you for those who patiently waiting for this story. Please please please, support this until the end.
Don’t forget to give me some comments.  Bye! 


      



    


--GoddessYoonA