Goodbye? or Act?

Smart + Stupid = ❤ [ON HOLD]

--Jessica is running through their room. When she reach their room, she’s catching her breathe. All of them are staring at her curiously. Jessica found Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Siwon and Leeteuk.

Jessica: Hyoyeon.. *catching her breathes*

Sooyoung: What happened? *phone rings* Manager? (all of them look at her) *stood up* MWO?! Arasso! Annyeong! *hungs up*

Yuri: Waeyo? *wiping her hair and sitting like a boss she just finish playing soccer*

Sooyoung: Hyoyeon… Hyoyoen eonnie *tear fell*



Taeyeon: YAH! *stood up* WAE?! *look worried*

Eunhyuk: Wae? What happened? *with confusion on his face*

--Suddenly, their phones ring. All of them got confused because their phones rung at the same time with the same caller. And when they answer, all of them got shocked. Now, girl’s tears are falling so rapidly. Leeteuk tried to cheer up the atmosphere but they cried more.

  

Leeteuk: Yah! We can do this! Fighting! Let’s gave them strength. She’ll be fine.



--Eunhyuk rushed outside.

Shindong: YAH! Odilgga?! (Where are you going?)

--Shindong and Leeteuk chase him.

Taeyeon: Eo-Eottokke… TToTT

Sooyoung: *hugged Taeyeon, tightly*

--Jessica, on the other hand, is crying by herself but Siwon approached her arranging his clothes. He’s going to hug Jessica but…

 

Jessica: DON’T. TOUCH. ME. *she emphasized*

Siwon: Shh. It’s fine. Don’t cry.

Jessica: NO! NO, IT’S NOT FINE!

Siwon: Hey, keep calm. Chebal. (Please)

--Jessica is looking at him with hatred and in her thought “I don’t need you. I’ll prove to you that I’m not your dongsaeng.” Then she runs. Siwon chased her. Sooyoung, Yuri and Taeyeon went to the SM Entertainment to check out what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shindong: Jakkaman! Hyung!

--Eunhyuk ran fast and got in his car and drove fast to airport.

Shindong: AISSH! Chinja?! *shuffled his hair out of frustration*

Leeteuk: Go follow him. I'm going to the site to tell them the news.

Shindong: Arasso!

--He got to his car as well and chased him but an unfortunate event happened.

Shindong: SH*T!

--------------------

Taeyeon & Yuri: Manager!/Sooyoung: Oppa! *they both said in chorus and approach him* Tayeon and Sooyoung: What happened?

Manager: Nothing. She left already. She said that she’s going to take the opportunity and made a press conference saying she’s going to be far away for 4 years. And a while ago--

Eunhyuk: *BAM* (a sudden open of the door)

Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung: OMO!

Eunhyuk: Where is she?

Yuri: Nugu?

Shindong: *catching his breathe* Water!

Sooyoung: Ms. Kang, water please! Palli!

Taeyeon: Yah!

Eunhyuk: Hyoyeon-ah? Odi? (where?)

Yuri: Eonnie? Manager says she..

Manager: She'll left-

--Eunhyuk hurriedly went to got in his car.

Manager: YAH! Aissh! Chinja?! She said that she's going to left the day after tomorrow!! *he shout so Eunhyuk will hear but he didn't* And she's currently in her house.

Sooyoung: Why so tired? *having their own bussiness*

Shindong: I ran through here because the wheels are flat -_-

Sooyoung: *chuckle and listened to them*

Yuri: Neh? But you said she got in an accident?

Taeyeon: Neh! That's why we're here.

Manager: Ah. That? I just said that so you'll come here and within 5 mins. You're here.

--Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Shindong looked at him angrily. After 15 minutes, Jessica rushing to them talking to someone in her phone.

Jessica: Yoona! Palli, come here with Tiffany and Sunny. *hungs up.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yoona: Bwoya?

Tiffany: Wae?

Yoona: She said let's get back to SME.

Sunny: Wae?

Yoona: *shrug* Ahmm. Ahjumma, where can I take a taxi here?

Ahjumma: There.

Yoona, Sunny and Tiffany: Komawo *bowed*

--As they walked they saw a picture of Hyoyeon in a big screen. So, they stopped and hear what she's saying. 

  

Sunny: She held a press conference?

Tiffany: Mwo? Going far away for 4 years?

Yoona: *phone rings* Yoboseyo? Oh? Siwon, oppa? Waeyo? MORAGO?! (what did you say?) Odi? *hungs up*

Sunny: Wae?

Tiffany: Something happened?

Yoona: *nods and tears are falling* Excuse me, where can I find Seoul Hospital here?

Ahjumma: 5km away.

Tiffany: Waeyo?

Sunny: Yoona-yah!

Yoona: 5km? *nervous* Eottokke?! Over there?



Ahjumma: Neh. *left*

Tiffany: Yah, waeyo?

--Yoona points the big screen, nervously and continuosly crying.

   


Girls' Generation Hyoyeon and Super Junior Eunhyuk got into an accident. Citizens who saw the said event says that the car rans fast and it was over the speed limit. Some of them said that they were going to Seoul Hospital because they saw Hyoyeon bleeding on the street before this accident happened. The others didn't know why but one of them said someone tried to kill Hyoyeon and she thinks it's her hater.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Leeteuk: Why their phones are busy?!

Ryeowook: Maybe they’re chilling out somewhere. Like, drinking.

Sungmin: Why should they?

Kyuhyun: To feel better?

Sungmin: But why?

Yesung: Unless…

All: He feels something to Hyoyeon.

Leeteuk: Oh chinja! What’s their problem?!

Ryeowook: Chill. Lemme try.

Leeteuk: How can I?!

--They tried to call them but they can’t contact them. After 30 mins.

Sungmin: Oh jeongmal! Waeyo?

--They feel frustrated. Now they can feel what

Leeteuk’s feeling right now.

Kyuhyun: Let’s try-

Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Yesung and Sungmin: SHUT UP!

Siwon: Yah! *catching his breathes* BAD-

All: WAE?! *in an angry tone*

Siwon: WHY YOU’RE SHOUTING ON ME?!

All: SHUT UP!

Siwon: Seriously?! -_- By the way, palli! Donghae, Shindong and Eunhyuk are in the hospital right now!

All: MORAGO?!

--And they ran fast through the hospital.

----------

Omy! What really happened? Is the news true? Find it out on the next chapter.

 


--GoddessYoona