Meeting?

Smart + Stupid = ❤ [ON HOLD]

I've learned the best way to prevent your heart from getting broken, is to act like you don't have one. -Yuri



------------------

3rd Person's POV


The students were gathered in the school ground for some meeting and announcements.

Principal: "Annyeonghaseyo~ You are gathered here for the upcoming sport fest. All of you are divided into 2 groups. So, this will be Girls VS. Boys. Each group should assign some officers to handle this event. The Student Council will guide you and you're teachers also. So, invite some friends, family or whoever it is to this event because this will be an exclusive event for the outsiders. On that day, all of you should wear shorts, rubber shoes and a shirt. You have 1 week to prepare. So, that's all. Thank you."

After the principal left, all of them whisper amd chit-chatting about the announcement. The girls are gathered in the School's Field. The field is really wide, it contains for a 100m marathon, soccer field and garden for studying.



While the boys are in the gym. The school's gymnasium is really big. The building contains for swimming lesson, volleyball gym, basketball gym and for acrobatics. Well, their gymnasium building is airconditioned.




=GIRLS MEETING=



They're currently voting for a leader, sub-leaders, assistants and treasurers.

Can we just vote Taeyeon for the position of being a leader?” A girl out of nowhere suggests.

Ok, raise your hand if you’re willing to vote Taeyeon eonnie for this position.” Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon was shocked seeing that all of them raised their hand.

So, we have a leader now. Let’s welcome Kim Taeyeon!” The girls clapped their hands and Taeyeon come up to the mini stage.

So, let’s open the voting for sub-leaders. We need 5 for different groups.” Taeyeon started.

 A girl raises her hand. “I vote for Tiffany.

Yuri

YoonA

Hyoyeon

Seohyun

Wait! Are you just going to vote Girls Generation for this?” They all nod and shouting as a sign of agreement. Taeyeon continued, “Ok, Guys come up here.” The girls follow what Taeyeon said.

Tiffany, YoonA, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung you guys are the sub-leaders. Seohyun, Jessica and Sunny as treasurers. So, group 1 is Tiffany with section 1-A and B. Group 2 with YoonA section 2-A and B. Yuri with 3-A and 4-A. Hyoyeon with 3-B and 4-B and Sooyoung 5-A and B. So, we’re going to prepare some booths because the competition will be held at the field and the student council will handle that.

Taeyeon lay her hand then all the girls follow and "FIGHTING!!!!"





=BOYS MEETING=




"So we choose Leeteuk as the leader. Yesung, Donghae, Ryeowook and Shindong as the sub-leaders and Siwon, Sungmin and Kyuhyun as the treasurers." The speaker said. “Jiguem(now) Can we call the Super Junior in front?” Super Junior follows and the speaker gives the microphone to Leeteuk.

Annyeonghaseyo~ Please cooperate with us. Fighting!

The boys clapped the Leeteuk continue, “So, let’s prepare for our booths because the student council will handle the competition. So, suggest some booths.

We should try horror booth?” A boy said.

Isn’t it too usual? We should try something new, something that they will never forget.

Hmm, rides?” Donghae suggests.

We should wear feminine; I mean girly clothes to make them have some fun?” 
All the boys nodded.

We always do that Shindong -_-” Leeteuk whines.

But they seem to like it. We should try it here, hyung.” Kyuhyun said.

Arasso, arasso. Ok, that’s it for now. Let’s play basketball!!!

WOOOOOOOOH~!!!




=Librirary=

Jessica is looking for something that will help them to this upcoming event.  She heard someone singing. Wait- That voice! She ran and look for it and an unexpected person shown up.



"Annyeong~ Y
aghonja (fiancé)"

"O-Oppa?! Yeogiseo mwo haneungeoya?(What are you doing here?) What if they see you here? You're trespassing!"

"Museun mal-eulhaneungeoya? (what are you talking about?) I'm a transferee."

"Jeongmallo?! (really)"



"Jessica, you're being obvious."

"What?"

"You miss me. You're obvious."

"Don't kid me, ok?"

"I'm serious."

Awkward silence then Jessica blushed.

"Hahahah! Your face is priceless! You should’ve seen your face, Jessica!"

Jessica got mad and hit him while Heechul is laughing. On the other hand, someone is watching them.



To be continue~
------------------



A/N:

The quote above is just a hint for the next chapter :)

Lol, this is the true update guys. I accidentally updated the draft, mianhae ^__^V Thanks to 
demi_16 for letting me know. So, please bear with me this is a sudden update. Thanks for subscribing to this story. 


So, I know you guys are aware that Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are gone already, right? I hope you love the update. See you guys on the next chapter (16 Day 1-3)