First day of school 2

Smart + Stupid = ❤ [ON HOLD]

 

AN(Author’s note): If there’s a (~~~~~~~~) means happened in the same time. Enjoy!>.<

SNSD’s place:

Jessica: YES! *(SNSD members look at her)shout then covered quickly*

 Yoona: Ho my god! SNSD w/ SUJU? Is he joking?

Yuri: I think so. I know he knew that if SNSD and SUJU are together there’s a WAR. I’m going to meet that ert again!

Tiffany: Oh! My head *hold her head and going to fall*

Girls: oh oh oh *catch Tiffany*

Hyoyeon: Kinchana? (are you alright)

Tiffany: Neh. *stood up*

 Taeyeon: Andwae! *I/You don’t want to* I’m dreaming, right? *talking to herself*

Seohyun: *tapped Taeyeon* Eonnie *her aegyeo voice and curling her hair *, you want me to slap you?

 Taeyeon: *face her and grinned* Wae? Want me to slap you?

Seohyun: *wave her hands as no sign *Anniyo! I’m just joking hehehe…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donghae: SUJU w/ SNSD?

 Leetuek: Aisshh!! The Principal is totally CRAZY!

 Siwon: Aisshh! My school year was TOTALLY RUINED!

 Shindong: I hate it!

 Kyuhyun: Waeyo? That noona’s *pointing at the SNSD* are pretty and nice. They are…*SUJU members sent a death glare at him except Ryeowook* Hihihihi… Did I say something wrong? *All of them nodded*

 Leetuek: Ah patcha! (right) We can teased them again, right? *all them grinned*
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Principal: OK! Students you can now enter on your rooms *all of them is going to enter then he spoke again* EXCEPT FOR THE ROOM #3 = THE SUJU AND THE SNSD *he shouted through the microphone*


 Sunny: Waeyo?!

Sungmin: Waeyo?!   *They both said at the same time and they look at each other for 5 secs. And there’s a spark/thunder between them*

Sungmin: Wae? Falling for me already?

Sunny: Mwo? *she burst into laugh* Are you crazy? Do you think I will fall for you?

Sungmin:  NEH! *he boast *

Sunny: Chinja? YOU ARE STUPID! Why should I fall for a STUPID GUY LIKE YOU?!

Seohyun: Eonnie! *she stopped Sunny while the other girls are just staring at them*

Sungmin: Mwo?! *he’s going to punch Sunny*

Kyuhyun: Hyeong! Stopped! *he stopped him before he does while the other boys are just staring* He’s only a girl.

Seohyun: Wae? Are you… *interrupted by the Principal*

Principal: Fighting again? Waeyo? *all of them bowed* All of you are rich, right? We know that RICH kids are spoiled. I combined your group to teach you a lesson. I know all of you got curious, right? But I will not tell you right now because the lesson will be you. *all of them got confused* Remember what I said, ok?

SNSD & SUJU: Neh. *bowed*

Principal: Ok, enter your room quietly. *The boys is going to enter the hall* Remember *the boys stopped* LADIES FIRST! *the girls chuckled*

SNSD: *stuck their tongue to the SUJU*

SUJU: *just ignored*

=At the ROOM #3=

Yoona: The lesson will be us? How?

Hyoyeon: Nado molla.

Sooyoung: Hmmm. The lesson will  be you *she imitate the Principal and all of them laugh*

Yuri: *she whisper* the ert are here. *all of them sit to their chairs*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-The teacher entered the room

Teacher: Annyeong haseyo! Shin Min Ah imnida.

Class: Annyeong haseyo Teacher Shin!

Teacher: Ok, your sitting arrangement will be changed.

Class: Neh?

Teacher: All of you please stand up and go there at the back. The names I will call are going to sit here in front, at the 1st row. Seohyun and Kyuhyun, Yoona and Donghae and Yuri and Ryeowook. Ok, in 2nd row. Sunny and Sungmin, Siwon and Jessica and Shindong and Sooyoung. Ok, in 3rd row. Leetuek and Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk and Yesung and Tiffany.

> AN: The other members of SUJU disappeared and the next chapter they will appear. <
 `Break time *triiiiiingggggg*

Teacher Shin: That’s all for today. See you tomorrow! *winked*

Taeyeon: *stood up*

Leetuek: *blocked her way* Annyeonghaseyo! *winked*

Taeyeon: Aisshh! Get out! *tried to push him but unluckily she can’t*

Leetuek: Yah! short hair take it easy.

Taeyeon: Mwo? Yah! ert get it out!

Leetuek: Mwo?!

Taeyeon: I said get out! *she pushed him*

Yuri: Yah! Get out! *she yelled*

Leetuek: Neh! *she yelled back*

Yuri: Kinchana? Did he hurt you?

Taeyeon: Ani.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donghae:  Hello *he waved at Yoona*

Yoona: *ignored just arranging her things*

Donghae: Yah! A handsome and cute guy is talking to you. It’s your chance.

Yoona: *ignored*

Donghae: Woah! A gorgeous and cute lady named “Yoona” is just ignoring at me? Wow! Amazing, totally AMAZING!

Yoona: Yah! You *point at him* crazy, annoying and stupid guy named “Donghae” please stop bothering me! I’m not in a mood.

Donghae: Mwo? Crazy? Annoying? Stupid? That’s what you compliment to me?

Yoona: Neh! Something wrong?! *she left Donghae*

Donghae: *whisper to himself* Woah! That girl is interesting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessica: Siwon! *walk through Siwon*

Siwon: Oh? *turned* Jessica!

Jessica: What’s up? Long time no see.

Siwon: Neh. What did you just said? Siwon?

Jessica: Neh. Wae? *look at him*

Siwon: *tapped her head 2 times* Respect me, arasso? (did you understand)

Jessica: Ouch! *hold her head* Yah! I do this since we’re young!

Siwon: Aisshh! That is already past! Ok?

Jessica: So?

Siwon: Aisshh! Come! *Grab her and dragged through the canteen*

 Jessica: Wae?

 Siwon: We’re going to eat!

 Jessica: *smiled*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 =At the door=

Seohyun: *bumped into someone*

Kyuhyun: Aisshh!

Seohyun: Mianhae! (sorry)*angry*

 Kyuhyun: Yah! It’s your fault. 

Seohyun: Yes I know!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
End See you in next chapter! STAY TUNED!! Go SUCO/SUbscribe and COmment now!