HyoHyuk and A Big Problem?

Smart + Stupid = ❤ [ON HOLD]

Result of the project.

    SeoKyu                                                            YulWook                                   SungFany                 YoonHae
   

SunSun                                               TaeTeuk                                                                    SooShin
   

HyoHyuk                                                                        WonSica
  

--Teach Shin checked the project of her students and they got a high score for having a good job. While grading their projects, the boys were talking about her.



Ryeowook: Woah!

Sungmin: *leaned to him and whisper* Wae? Wae?

Ryeowook: *whisper* Look at Teacher Shin, she’s stunning. I just realize that she’s cute, pretty and young. Woah, she’s like a goddess, right?

Sungmin: Chinja? Hmm. She has a deep dimple on her cheeks. Dimples are ing attractive!

Donghae: *whisper* Yah! What are you talking about?

Ryeowook & Sungmin: *whisper* Teacher Shin!

Donghae: *mouthed the word ‘Wae?’*

Ryeowook & Sungmin: *mouthed the word ‘Pretty’*

Donghae: *nodded and thumbs up*

Yoona: *whisper to Donghae* Yah! Waeyo?

Donghae, Ryeowook & Sungmin: *whisper* Nothing! :P

Yoona: *mouthed to them the word ‘Pssh! You’ll see’ and raise her hand*

Teacher Shin: Yes?

Yoona: Do you have a boyfriend, Teacher?

Teacher Shin: *chuckle* Waeyo?

Yoona: Let’s say that SOME guys that are having a CRUSH on you are just… curious?

Teacher Shin: *chuckle* You’re cute, Yoona. *get back to work*

Sunny: Yoona, wae?

Yoona: *shrug*
Leeteuk: Teacher Shin! *raise her hand*

Teacher Shin: *look at him* Yes?

Leeteuk: We’re just curios, why you look like inspired today? Do you have a date?

Teacher Shin: Ahaha! Chinja? Well, let’s say I’m proud of you guys AND I don’t have a date, ok?

Students: Eyyyyyy! *didn’t believe her and tried to convince her to tell the truth*

Shindong: Teacher Shin! Teacher Shin! Do you have suitors?

Teacher Shin: None.

Students: Eyyyyyy! Liar.

Teacher Shin: Wae? It’s true.

Students: For real?

Teacher Shin: Of course! I just graduated here and…

Students: and?

Teacher Shin: And work as a teacher J Nothing more, nothing less.

Eunhyuk: Teacher Shin! Someone is looking for you at the door, someone named, Lee Seunggi!

Students: Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Hyoyeon: *stood up (everyone is looking at her) and shout* JAKKAMAN! Is it a boy?

Eunhyuk: (Now, everyone is looking at him) Neh!

Students: Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Seunggi! Seunggi!

Teacher Shin: *raise her hand as a sign of stopped*

Students: *stopped while giggling*

--Teacher Shin walked through the door and opened it. There, they saw a handsome guy smiling and holding a bunch of red roses.



Students: YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Accept it! Accept it!

--Teacher Shin accepts it and smiled sweetly. Seunggi walked towards her and gave a kiss on her cheek and hug her.

Student: Yiiiiii!

Leeteuk: She doesn’t have a date!!

Shindong: She doesn’t have a suitor!!

Yoona: She doesn’t have a boyfriend!!

Sunny: She just graduated here!!

Tiffany and Sooyoung: Nothing more…

Taeyeon and Siwon: Nothing less!!

Yuri and Seohyun: It’s true!!

Donghae and Kyuhyun: For real!!

Jessica and Yesung: For short?

Students: SHE HAS A HUSBAND!!!!!! *laughed*



=At the Bench (recess)=

Hyoyeon: Girls, I’m sad to announce that…

Girls: That?

Hyoyeon: Manager is sending me to New Jersey for a project and I’m going to stay there for years.

Girls:  Mwo?!!

Taeyeon: Yah! Don’t joke like that!

Seohyun: Eonnie! Andwae!

Hyoyeon: Mianhae but I just accepted it. It’s for my own good, and I’m going to achieve my dreams there. Remember when we’re just trainees? I promised to all of you that I’m going to New Jersey for my dreams.

Tiffany: But, what about us? Aren’t we in your dreams? Aren’t we in your plans?

Yoona: For your own good? Yeah, what about us? Don’t be selfish! Can’t you understand our feelings first?

Hyoyeon: What about me?! Can’t you understand MY feelings? I know you know what I’m feeling right now! It’s not easy just what like you think! *stormed out of the bench*

Sooyoung: Yeah. She’s right. Maybe, let’s just understand her. It’s her decision and she knows that we can understand her because we’re her friends. Well, let’s say a family that will support her decision.

Yuri: We knew that. The point here is why manager is sending her away and decide it alone? I mean, Manager can send us there, together.

Girls: *nodded*

Sunny: Maybe, this opportunity is just to her. She’s good at dancing and I heard someone from New Jersey is going to take her.

Yoona: Bwoya?! <(_ _)>  *shuffled her hair as a frustration*

Girls: *sighs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=At the classroom (recess)=

Shindong: Yah! Yah! *wipe his sweat while his other hand on his knee* I heard some news.

Yesung: Wae?

Shindong: *sat beside Kyuhyun and get his drink*

Kyuhyun: Yah!

Shindong: *give the empty bottle to Kyuhyun and release a deep breath* Komawo. It’s about Girls’ Generation.

Sungmin: What about them? *in a bored tone*

Shindong: They’re going to remove a member and going to send her to New Jersey.

Donghae: So? *twisting the ball on his index finger*

Shindong: You mean you’re not interested? We’re not going to celebrate?

Leeteuk: Why should we?

Shindong: Because they’re going to disband.

Eunhyuk: Who is she?

Shindong: Uhm..

Siwon: Wae?

Shindong: Uhm..

Eunhyuk: Who?

Shindong: *sigh* Hyoyeon. (⌣́_⌣̀)

Boys: *looked at Eunhyuk with sympathy*

Eunhyuk: Wae? O_o

Boys: *looked away* ( ˘˘з)♬♪

Eunhyuk: Pssh. *walked out*



Hyoyeon’s POV (Point Of View)

Why they’re being like this to me? I thought they’re going to understand my feelings and will support my decisions. What the hell? Why my tears are falling rapidly? What’s happening to me? *wipe her tears* (´Oƪ) Is it bad to follow my dreams? It’s for my sake and of course for our group.

Wae?! *huk* No one understand me! I’m just following my dream to dance!” I shouted to the top of my lungs. No one will hear me here cause I’m in a rooftop. 

Am I bad? I’m just living there for 4 years! What’s wrong with that? Besides, Girls’ Generation will not be disbanded even if I’m not one of them.” I said looking at the sky.

Ani.” Someone said. It seems familiar to me, I look around but I didn’t see anyone. “Girls’ Generation consist of 9 members.” The familiar voice continues but I’m still looking at the sky and the wind blows my hair as if I’m making my own music video. “If you leave, Girls’ Generation will not be Girls’ Generation if there’s no Kim Hyoyeon.” I feel someone stood beside me. So I looked at him. There, I saw a guy whom I know my rival… Eunhyuk.

I chuckle “Looks like your brain works well today, huh?” I joked.

Pssh. You rascal!” He shuffled my hair which makes me mad.

Yah! Don’t you know how long it took to fix my shine, long, blonde hair?!

Did I ask?

Urgh! You annoying blonde! Will you stop teasing me? I’m in the middle of my music video when you in!”

Oh really? Standing like a giraffe here is what you called music video?

Pssh. You know? Instead of teasing me, why don’t you make me feel better?

Why should I? You’re not my friend at all.”

Really? Go away before I do something bad to you.

Pssh.” Then he walked away. I didn’t glance at him. I thought he left but he was standing at the door when I decided to go back holding his phone and staring at me like no one lives on earth.

What?

I asked him out of my curiosity kills. Then he played a song and he put his phone down. (Insert Can I have this dance by Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens) He held my hand and said “Can I have this dance?


I don’t know why but I nodded. Then we dance like it’s just he and I in this world. This feeling is weird it’s like there’s something flying around my stomach. We’re both knows how to dance tango. He’s good, he’s leading me. I never imagined that we’re going to dance in the rooftop. Is this his way to make me feel better? If yes, it’s effective. I feel more relieved and comfortable like I’m flying freely like those birds in the sky. After the song ends, we’re staring at each other. It’s awkward for me coz we’re not that close and our groups are rivals.


After that thought, I pushed him and exactly the bell rings so I ran back to our room. This is driving me nuts; I almost forgot that we’re seatmates (-_-) So, how can I act like nothing happened after that crazy incident? And why the hell I told him to make me feel better in the first place? I think I have dead cells in my brain already. 


==================
Thanks for waiting so patiently to my story. I appreciate all your comments and thanks for the subscriptions. 

What do you think will happen to Hyoyeon next?

What do you think Eunhyuk will do to her to next episode?

Comment please :)

 




Teaser  pictures for next episode!

  



   
  

    

    























--GoddessYoonA