I smell fishy!

Smart + Stupid = ❤ [ON HOLD]

Kyuhyun: Wae? *standing in front of her*

Seohyun: *Look at him* Waeyo? *look down and continue to pick up her things*

Kyuhyun: You’re angry instead of me.

Seohyun: It’s none of your business. *stood up and left*

Kyuhyun: Whoa! Maybe it’s her 1st time to say sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunny:  *walking through the canteen*

Sungmin: Whoa! Look who’s here! *he yelled*

Sunny: *turn around*

Sungmin: *waved at her* Hello! Lesbian!

Sunny: MWO?!! *put her things down* Hey you! Don’t you dare…! *interrupted by Sungmin*

Sungmin: Don’t dare what? Huh?

Sunny: Yah! You GAY leave me alone ok?

Sungmin: Mwo? GAY?!

Sunny: NEH! *she boast then she stuck her tongue and ran*

Sungmin: YOU…! *chase her*

=AT the canteen=
Sunny: *ran towards Taeyeon* Eonnie! Hide me, please?

Taeyeon: Waeyo?

Sunny: *point to Sungmin*

Taeyeon: *Looked at where Sunny is pointing to* Wae?

Sungmin: That Lesbi…! *interrupted*

Taeyeon: *sent a death glare*

Sungmin: *scared* Ohoho Nothing *smiled and gave a last glare to Sunny and left*

Sunny: *wiped her sweat* Huh! That was close! *looked at Taeyeon*

Taeyeon: *Sent a death glare*Can you explain that to me? Huh?

Sunny: That was nothing, eonnie!

Sooyoung: Eonnie, You don’t want to eat?

Sunny: Of course I want!

Principal: SNSD! SUJU! Come to my office, NOW! *he said in a microphone*

Yoona: Waeyo?
________________________________________________________
=AT the office=
~the office is too big

Principal: *entered the office* Oh! So all of you are here already?

SNSD & SUJU: Neh! *bowed*

Principal: *sit on his chair *You have your own room, right? So, you have your own place when eating, reading, playing & etc. in this school YOU HAVE YOUR OWN! That’s not my fault. Since your batch is popular in Korea, we’re trying to protect your safety. Among of you are actress, actor, singer, dancer & son/daughter of a rich family. In our country, there is a crime not only here in Korea but around the world. In this school, the principal must be followed, arasso?!

SNSD & SUJU: Neh! *bowed and left*

Principal: As always! LADIES FIRST! Mr. Lee Donghae and Ms. Im Yoona please stay.

Yoona & Donghae: Neh?

SUJU: Neh *bowed*

SNSD: *chuckle*
==========================
 

                         *dance room*                                                                                                                       *Practice room*
  
                                                                                       *STUDY ROOM*

Teacher Shin: Here’s your place. In this place, you can do anything. You’re free when you’re here and you can experience anything. I believe when 2 groups are combine can make impossible to possible, unbelievable to believable. So, you’re here to make friends at each other. Don’t fight, ok? There’s an eye on you all, always. Remember what I said, ok?

SNSD & SUJU: Neh! *bowed*

Teacher Shin: Have fun GUYS! *left*

Jessica: Now I know!

Shindong: So, the meaning of the “lesson is you”, is that?

Taeyeon: Of course not!

All: *chuckle*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoona: Waeyo?

Principal: Do you remember what did you do a while ago, huh?

Donghae: Neh?

Yoona: AH!

===FLASHBACK===
Yoona:  Am I late? Where’s eonnie?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donghae: *walking* Aisshh! My shoe lace! *kneeled and tie his shoe lace*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoona: How can I get in? *look around* Whoa! His back is strong and his position is nice. *she’s describing Donghae* for a foothold! *ran then stepped on Donghae’s back then jumped on the wall* Thanks for that! I appreciate it!*ran through the garden*

Donghae: Ahh! My back! Is that a girl? You’re dead! *chase Yoona*

Yoona: Oh? That voice is familiar *looked back* Oh my! That bastard?! I’m dead! *she run* You can’t catch me! I’m faster than you, STUPS! *she always call Donghae like that since they are freshmens*

Donghae: Hey! SMARTY YOONG! I can’t forgive you today! *gotcha* OHH! *he lose his balanced then accidentally pulled Yoona’s skirt*

Yoona: *shocked* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *she shout*

Donghae:  *think in his thought* I don’t say  sorry for that. *get Yoona’s skirt and throw it*

Yoona: *kicked him* I just want to inform you that, that is my extra skirt. *laugh* That’s the second  time today I stomped on you!

Donghae: I’m tired of this girl! *get her collar*

Yoona: Huh? What’s that?

Donghae: Wae? *looked*

Yoona: *grinned* Get your hands off! *pushed Donghae then stuck her tongue and she ran*

Donghae: *chase her but a lot of girls blocked her way* We will meet again! And for sure your school year was ruined!

Yoona: Prove it! STUPS! *yelled*
===END of FLASHBACK===
Principal: I was there.

Donghae: *in his thought* That’s why this SMARTY is not in mood a while ago, huh?

Yoona: *in her thought* So, he forgot what happened a while ago? Certified Stupid!

Principal: And your punishment is…

Yoona & Donghae: Is? *nervous*

Principal: Tomorrow I will tell it you both. You can now leave.

Yoona & Donghae: Neh! *feel relieved then bowed*
________________________________________________________
What will happen next? What will happen at their own place in school? Is LOVE is starting between the Smart and Stupid or they will continue to hate each other? I put the school near the beach. Why? Stay tuned! 
Please comment and subscribe now!

What will say on this chapter??