Day 1-3

Smart + Stupid = ❤ [ON HOLD]

Happy Holidays! Enjoy reading! -GoddessYoonA ^__^/


---------------------

"Trust. It is the hardest thing to find and the easiest thing to lose."
- Jessica




------------------

3rd Person's POV

DAY 1
 

The students were gathered at the school ground preparing for the booths. Leaders of both teams are stressed about the upcoming event. Of course they will be stressed out, they're handling a bunch of students. Girls Generation’s team were busy about their performance, of course it’s a secret. Super Junior’s team were busy playing around because for them it’s easy to build and arrange their booth, they have a lot of time for that so their having fun.

Eonnie, I’ll just go to the storage room for some tools.” Seohyun asked Taeyeon for permission.

Sure! Just make it fast, arasso?” Taeyeon said arranging some flowers with Jessica.

Neh, olgeyo (I’ll ba back)” Seohyun said before leaving.

Hmm.” Taeyeon response.

On her way to the storage room, sh bumped into someone. She’s pissed because she fell to the ground.

Miss, are you ok?

DO YOU THINK--” She looked up and shocked.



Ow, it’s you.” A guy in front of her smirked.



Yeah, it’s me moron.” She stood up and wiped the dust in her “Are you blind?

Is it my fault that you’re blocking my way?



He said smiling from ear to ear. Seohyun just snorted and left him there standing and smiling like an idiot. But after a few steps she turned her back and said..

Don’t smile, you look like a dog. So disgusting!” Seohyun said with calm voice and walk away that’s why Kyuhyun got pissed.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Eonnie, eottkke? We need more tools.” Sooyoung said to Taeyeon.

I know, Seohyun went to the storage room already. You should follow her.” Taeyeon said walking towards to the other members.

Sure! Annyeong~” Sooyoung walked fast. While Taeyeon walking and observing got disturbed by someone.

Hey there, kid leader.” Taeyeon looked at him angrily.

What did you just called me?

Uhm, kid leader?” Leeteuk said grimacing at her.

What the-” Taeyeon walk to him to hit him.

Yah! Yah! Don’t you dare!” Leeteuk said pointing at her while her hands are stopped in the middle of the air.

I dare, you idiot! Come hereee! YAH!!” Taeyeon chase him.

All the students looked at their leaders and just shrugged. They continue to work. Heechul at the other side got the chance to walk beside Jessica whose busy arranging some flowers.

Mind if I help my yaghonja?” Jessica looked at him suspiciously.

What?” Heechul with innocent look looked at her.

Aren’t you in the boy’s team? So, why bother helping me here?” Jessica said y. Heechul just smirked at her.

Got a prob?” Heechul asked.

*sigh* Can you just, go away? You’re disturbing me here.” Jessica said irritated. Heechul laugh out loud.

Red day?” Heechul said in between o his laughter.

MWO?!” Jessica shout and all of the students got their attention.

Chill.” Heechul said smiling which cause Jessica to got pissed. The students looking at them tease them.

Grrr!” Jessica walked out but Heechul just followed her.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

YoonA is busy tying some rope with Yuri.

YoonA-yah, spacing out again?

N-neh?” YoonA looked at her confused then Yuri chuckle.

I witnessed it. I witnessed how you stare at those love birds...” Yuri said pointing at Tiffany and Donghae eating a food.

Bwoya? Are you kidding, eonnie?” YoonA faked a laugh and Yuri chuckled once again.

Defensive much? Why don’t you try to be honest about your feelings?

What feelings are you talking about, eonnie?” YoonA walked away.

YoonA-yah...” YoonA stopped from walking. “I've learned the best way to prevent your heart from getting broken,” YoonA looked back at her and she saw Yuri smiling bitterly.is to act like you don't have one.

YoonA was dumbfounded; she was like ‘what-the-hell?’ Is she out of her mind? Where the hell she got those words? In the middle of her thoughts Tiffany approaches her.

YoonA! Want some?” Tiffany said joyfully and smiling from ear to ear showing her eye smile.

No--” Her words were cut when she feel that someone is beside her. She looked at him, and there he’s looking at her. She shivers. She felt butterflies in her stomach. There’s a god-like in front of her. ‘What the hell is this feeling?’ she just said to herself.

YoonA...

She felt her heart is being chased. She felt that her heart is going out of her ribcage. ‘Do I have some heart disease?’

YOONA!” And there she was snapped by the reality. A reality that she once wants it to be a fantasy, just like her dreams. Yes, she’s dreaming about this god-like in front of her.

M-Mianhae. I need to go.” She said and ran away.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


DAY 2

Sunny is preparing for her performance, when someone knocked at the door. She opened it angrily.

WHAT DO YOU--” She was shocked. An unexpected guest came.



Hi!” Sungmin said smiling at her.

What do you need?” Sunny said while doing her pose. (crossed arms with a foot tapping the floor.)

Instead of answering, Sungmin just passed by her and enter the music room. Sunny was like ‘what-the?!’

YAH! THERE’S AN INTRU—HMPH!!” Before Sunny continue her words, Sungmin cover . And whisper to her ear.

“If you don’t want some issues between us, don’t you dare do something stupid. Lesbian.” And he smirked. Sunny remove her hands and looked at him angrily.

Stupid, assuming, blackmaile,  gay, jerk.” Sunny murmured and went to the mini stage and continue singing and dancing.

Meanwhile, Sungmin whose busy looking at her amazingly can’t stop smiling. ‘She’s like a goddess. Well, expected from a member of Girls Generation’ He thought and smirked.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Sooyoung sitting at the bench, composing. She looked everywhere for an inspiration. She doesn’t know why but she looked at the girls having some commotion. She immediately got an idea about a song for a fangirls. It’s about a fan girl loving secretly her biased.

Well, thanks to that girls.” She said smiling.

You look crazy.” Someone said out of nowhere and sat beside her removing his glasses.



Oh, it’s you.” She said smiling at Shindong.

Yes, as you can see they're really close. They found comfortable to each other after that radio thingy

"Yeah. So, what are you doing?"

"Composing for our new song to the upcoming event."

"Chinja?" Sooyoung nodded. "Can I check it? So, I can help with the tune."

"Sure, here." Sooyoung handed it to him and remove his hair that blocking her sight and put it to her ear.

Meanwhile, while Shindong is checking out her lyrics she stares at him. She found him calm and cool. She attracts women by her attitude.

Stop staring. Do you have a ballpen?” Shindong asked still looking at the lyrics. Sooyoung handed it to him, still staring at him.

Shindong write something and give it back to her. Then he walked away. Sooyoung looked at his back confusingly at his sudden actions.

Is he sick? He looks pale.” She just shrugged and looked at it. It just nothing but something got her attention at the very bottom of the paper. She read it, and her jaw dropped as a shock and looked back again at the way where Shindong went. She got speechless.



 dislove, islove, thelove, bestlove, waylove,
tolove, saylove, thatlove, ilove, reallylove,
lovelove, youlove, solove, muchlove.


Now, read it without "LOVE"


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Day 3



=Jung’s Mansion=

Jessica went home and she saw her dad sitting pretty at the living room. It’s her first time seeing her dad at the living room. Well, his dad is always at his office.

Jessica” By the sound of his father tone. She doesn’t like it.

I’m tired, appa. Maybe later.” She went straight to her room.

After a few hours, Siwon  barge in at the Jung’s Mansion.

Oppa!” Krystal, Jessica’s younger sister. “Why you’re here? Eonn--

Where’s your dad?

Dad? He’s in his office, waeyo?

Siwon just passed by her and went straight to Mr. Jung’s Office. As what he did a while ago, he barge in again.

Mr. Jung!” An angry tone in his voice, he looks scary.

Oh! Mr. Choi, what can I do for you?

Can we talk?

Sure, but about What?

It’s about Jessica’s Fiancé and the marriage.” Mr. Jung smirked.

So, you’ve heard it?

Is it... true?

Jessica wants it. She wants to do this so bad. So, why not give it here? Besides, it’s from the plan from the beginning. They were destined.

BUT YOU MADE A DEAL WITH ME! Didn’t you?!


To be continue~
------------------

Teaser pictures!! ^__^V
 

   
A/N:

This update is a Christmas Gift to all :) And to inform you guys this fanfic is soon to be end. So, upvote. Thanks for subscribing and welcome to the new readers ^__^/