Cappuccino

Little Cafe

A shot of espresso with a combination of hot milk and steamed milk. Cappuccino has a larger amount of milk foam than a cafe latte.

 

 

Only the white chair that you sat in
Has your scent on it
You left leaving only a heartless silence
Waiting for you, this little cafe

The usual Ice Coffee, Expresso double shot
Close your eyes,
Let it slide smoothly down your throat, Music we used to love
My heart beats Faster
The tremors when i first met you
The Cafe helps me remember that attraction
I always helped her get the syrup
Now I hate that sticky sweetness

 

"Ga-in-ah, mianhe.... It's my fault,"

 

"hey, jiyong wake-up."

Jiyong opened his eyes. Blinked 3 times and noticed that he had fallen asleep.

"hey, man. you still have weird sleeping habits. ah! You give me creeps when I hear you talk while sleeping, so stop sleeping when I'm around. Arasso!?"

 

TOP stood up and walked towards the window, Jiyong is still silent, trying to suppress his emotions.

"you still can't forget what happened huh."

 

How will I forget the only memory that I cherish.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Ji, let's catch dragonflies! please???" the girl on a ponytail pleaded at jiyong while wiggling him.

 

"aahh,, i don't like, I will just get tired chasing those flies." he closed his eyes and put his hands behind his head, not minding the girls' request.

 

When Jiyong was young, he followed every will of his father because his mom was critically ill and doesn't want to give further burden to his parents. However, jiyong found out that his father and the personal nurse of Mrs. Kwon had an affair before his parents got married and conveyed a son which has a same age as him. Jiyong gradually showed his grudge towards Mr.Kwon when Mrs.Kwon died. He was barely attending school, and was involve on several fights.

Ga-in was the older sister of TOP, and offered Mr.Kwon to tutor and help Jiyong on his studies. By then, Jiyong was slowly composing his standings at school and started loving coffee which he originally dislike. They became close, Jiyong considered Ga-in as his friend, tutor, sister, mother and 'hopefully' his lover. They were spending their first summer together at jiyong's coffee farmhouse.

 

"JIYONG, Noona is commanding you. You have to follow, please?" Ga-in's voice was demanding yet sweet.

 

"ok, NOONA.!" jiyong said on a sarcastic tone. Forming a little smile while he stands from sitting under a tree.

 

"Yehey!" Ga-in excitedely  jump and ride on jiyong's back. They were about to fall but jiyong automatically hold on her and instinctly balanced himself.

 

"aigoo,.. our jiyongie had really grown, de. As a prize, I'll make you my special Mocha Cappuccino!"

 

"Mocha Cappuccino? I've only tasted your cappuccino." 

 

"I know, because I wanted to give you a special treat." The girl smiled and giggled as she was enjoying the piggyback ride.

 

Jiyong suddenly dropped Ga-in on a thick grass area, so she didn't real any pain but was shocked with jiyongs' next move.

 

"PINKYSWEAR!" jiyong said loudly and pointed his right pinky towards her.

 

Ga-in was in deep shock and all she can do was....

 

"bwahahahahaha!! hahahahahaa!! yah...!! hahahaa!. ji... hahaha!! yong..."

 

she can't speak straight as she laugh and almost cry witnessing the cute side of jiyong.

 

Jiyong turned away conscious that his face was red and embarassed on what he spurted out. Standing rooted.

 

"Ji... I didn't know you're into pinky-swears. pfft. haha!"

 

Jiyong remained silent.

 

"Ji, I promise. I'll make you the mocha cappuccino. Let's.... pinky... swear??..." with that, Ga-in erupted with another laughter.

 

Jiyong stomped away from Ga-in. He was not really mad at her, he loves it when she laugh out loud, He was just scared that he might say something they're not ready for.

 

He walked and didn't notice he was geting deep on the forest, he was preoccupied with his emotions. When he suddenly looked back, He can't see any trace of  Ga-in. He saw a dragonfly and shouted for her name, but she didn't respond.

 

He tracked back on where he walked and widely opened his eyes for any signs of her. He was sweating, and he was turning pale, fearful on what might had happened to her. He continued shouting her name.

 

"Ga-in!"

 

"Yah!, come out now! this isn't funny anymore!"

.

.

.

.

.

he shouted more, louder her name and tears started to form into his eyes.

 

He saw a piece of cloth from a bush. His heart pounded heavily, his breathing went deep and wanted to stop as he was recognizing the fragment he's surely familar with.

 

In an instant he saw Ga-in in a slope, bruised and full of little scratch. He quickly dozed off to her side.

 

"Ga-in-ah, mianhe.... It's my fault,.." jiyong paused as he saw blood from her head. He didn't bother to speak and hurriedly carry Ga-in to the house.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Still at TOP's office.

 

"hey, hyung... noona is happy on where she is right now, and she'll be sad if she sees that you haven't changed" TOP said with a deep and sweet tone.

 

"ha ha! you're such a sweet talker, I wonder if you could do that in front of Bom." jiyong tried to annoy TOP and change the topic.

 

I'll be happier to have her heart. Jiyongs' wishful thinking.

 

"aisshhtt... hyuuuungggg!!!" TOP is wailing at jiyong, and jiyong can't help but to smile.

 

"alright, I'll help you with Bom. but now, I'll return at the cafe, there is a new crew and Dong-wook Hyung says she's someone to check out for." jiyong said delightfully, and headed his way out of TOPs' office.

 

"yah, stop indulging yourelf with your cafe girls! ert boss..." then the door shut,

TOP squinted his eyes and let out a small laugh.

 

I hope noona sees what your doing and punish you bigtime!

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I'll try to make a longer chapter 5, Dara and Jiyong will finally meet again,.. :)

 

please leave comments :)

kekeke, this is my first fanfic,..

thank you for subscribing...

credits: http://www.bluepod.com.au/view/coffeetypes