Affogato

Little Cafe

Vanilla ice cream topped with a shot of espresso.

 

 

 

 

"Your credentials are great, I'm glad you've applied to our company." The general manager said with pleasing smile while browsing my resume.

 

"Oh, don't mention it Mr. Choi Dong-wook."

 

I'm so dead if they found out that some of those are fake. kyaa!

 

"I would like to recommend you to our main office, and sign contract for you to be a regular employee, but for the meantime would you like to start at Little Cafe tomorrow?"

 

"huh?!" as I was startled with what he said. yes! I'm now hired!

 

"Ms.Park, is there any problem? do you want to start a little later?" Dong-wook said as he can see dara being pale and a bit uneasy.

 

"No, Mr.Choi, I'm totally fine with it. I'm so glad I can soon start my work, Thank you." she bowed, and they shaked hands.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The PARK family was rich, until Dara's father declared bankruptcy when she was on highschool, leading her and her brother Sanghyun enter the public school. They adjusted quick and contended with how they're family became close and strong after the incident. They're family business was in the line of advertisement and producing films. But Dara's passion is making coffee or to become a barista, unfortunately, her parents can’t afford to pursue her study abroad specifically to get the SCAE Coffee Diploma. Instead, she attended workshop for basic barista only.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~ouch! "Yah! watch where you're walking, you don't own the way!" dara said as she patted her .

 

"Well, yes I do." The suited man said.

 

"Hah, you own the way?! As if, well, then I own the South Korea!" She said with irritation in her voice.

 

He stared at her from head to toe. Trying to commit to his memory the pretty face that dared to talk back to her. His eyebrows curved up and shifted his sight to the man beside him.

 

"Let's go, we've wasted too much time here." then walked towards the elevator.

 

 

Dara stood up and made face to the man that bumped her.

 

tsss!! arrogant, self-centered, cute, gorgeous man~~ wait! what am I thinking?!? ha! He must be a spoiled brat thinking only about himself!

 

I should be more careful, because I have a job now! yippp~~~

 

She hasn't finished her happy thoughts when she suddenly tripped on a little hump and broke the strap of her heels, and fell on the ground.

 

 

"Aisht, you're really clumsy little girl." when a pair of hands lifted her to sit and fixed her shoes.

 

 

"YAH! CHOI SIWON!" dara said whiile pointing firm to the charming guy in front of her.

 

"Arasso, arasso, you're not clumsy, you are just a little girl who doesn't know how to walk with high heels." Siwon said with laughing eyes, trying not to laugh at her.

 

Dara looked at him with annoyed and disbeliefed eyes, knowing he's having fun seeing her fall and sumble like a little girl.

 

I'm now a lady, how can he still say I'm a little girl, I got the job I want.

 

"There, you can now go on, little girl." Siwon said smiling at dara.

 

Dara immediately stood up and storm her way out of the building, without glancing back at Siwon.

 

"Dara-shi!" as he followed dara's path.

 

Dara didn't stop until he gripped her wrist and made her face him.

 

"HELP! he's gonna me! Help me! somebody." dara started shouting, but there were really no one around them.

 

Siwon laughed at her, and shifted to a serious face looking into dara's eyes.

 

"Dara-shi, don't be like this. You know I'll be leaving in 3 days."

 

"I know! That's why i don't want to see you anymore. Let go of me!" dara said while trying to escape from his strong grip. but, she didn's succeed. She gave up wiggling and fixed her gaze at the ground.

 

"I'm happy to see you mad. By the way how was the interview? Did it go well? are you hired?" Siwon asked her to divert their topic.

 

"It went well, they hired me."  Dara  answered lazily but still looked at the ground and made loops with her index fingers to each other. Siwon noticed her actions. Looking at dara with a 'i-know-what-you-did' face.

 

"You gave them the fake ones, didn't you?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

please leave comments :)

kekeke, this is my first fanfic,..

thank you for subscribing...

credits: http://www.bluepod.com.au/view/coffeetypes