Iced Coffee

Little Cafe

Coffee served over ice.

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo. I'm Sandara Park the new part timer, please take care of me." dara bowed and give bom her biggest smile.

 

"Welcome to Little Cafe. I'm Bom Park, nice meeting you. I guess we'll get along well  together since we share the same surname." flashing her sweetest smile to dara.

Then a blonde girl wearing a heavy eyeliner popped out behind Bom. "Annyeong!"

"Yah, you scared me! You'll be the cause of my death CL-roo!!" Bom almost shouted at CL. "Mian." CL smiled and hugged Bom. Then faced dara.

"Annyeong, I'm Chaerin, but you can call me CL. Nice meeting you Dara!." offering her hand to dara for a shake hands. Dara shaked hands with CL and bowed slightly. "Nice meeting you too CL."

"See you around dara!" as CL, goes back to the kitchen and waved at dara.

 

When CL was gone, Bom said.

 "Alright! here's the rules though,

one, put on something nice,

two, don't be nervous,

three, just be yourself. Follow me now." then she turned her back to dara.

"that's weird." dara said while putting her hand under her chin.

Bom, faced her with a confuse face. "What's weird? the rules? do you have any complaints?"

"No." dara shook her head. "I think I heard that somewhere, I just can't remember, is that a song?."

"mm, I don't think so, but these are the rules of the young master so you should follow them if you don't want to be fired."

Dara just nod and followed Bom's lead. Hmm, I really heard that somewhere. Trying to remember where she heard it.

Bom started to tour her around the cafe which is really not a small cafe. The cafe is 2 story, has an accent of modern-mediterranean settings, with various types of wooden coffee tables and chairs. They also offer different pastries and breads. On the second floor, the ambiance is more of a cozy living room type. Bom also showed her the staffs' and the stock room. Bom, also instructed her some few things that they usually do.

  

"That's all I'm gonna do? wash mugs and clean tables?"

"Yeah, bacause, I'm really not in the position to give tasks at the bar since you're new I'm just instructed to orrient you, Ms. Yuna will tell you your tasks, shifts and area. Anymore questions?"

 

"None, thank you!" again, dara bowed a 90 degrees angle, feeling grateful for the job.

I just hope they won't dig more unto my resume.

 

"Alright, now.... let's talk more about our personal lives and.... love lifes!" Bom was about to jump when someone entered the cafe. Startled with the loud chimes she automatically bowed her head and shouted.

"Welcome to Little Cafe, serving big coffee!"

Dara was shocked with Bom's action and didn't know what to do, she was also startled and also bowed her head not noticing the high chair in front of her.

'ouwch'  she held her head up and patted her forehead that almost made her dizzy.

Bom on the other hand, didn't saw what happened to dara instead she immediately rushed towards the costumer who entered.

 

The costumer somehow noticed Dara, and smiled at her clumsiness. He then walked towards her.

 

"Are you alright, agashi?" flashing his sweet smile, making dara speechless and just nodded at him.

"ah, Mr.Jaejoong, would you like to order the usual?" Bom said as she fantasize and not minding sandara.

"No Bom, I'll have Iced Coffee instead and please let.... " Jaejoong then saw dara's bracelet.

  

"....Dara? serve it to me." Jaejoong then form a smile and sit near the window.

 

Bom, instantly made an Iced Coffee and handed it to Dara.

"Hey, do you know Jaejoong?" whispering and gritting at dara.

"Oh, aniyo!"

"Good, now behave while giving this to him, I can see you. I'm watching you!" Bom said while moving his two fingers from her eyes towards dara's eyes.

Dara nodded and walked towards the young costumer that is sitting crosssed-legs and looks like a prince while scrolling unto his iPad.

Why does he look like a prince? He sits like Siwon. Just by thinking of Siwon's name, dara can't help to be sad and make her eyes wet.

 

"Sir, here is your Iced Coffee"  dara placed it lifelessly in front of jaejoong. Somehow, Jaejoong noticed the sadness in dara's eyes.

Dara stood still looking at nowhere when she realized that Bom is calling her.

"Dara-shi!" Bom hissed.

Dara then gained her senses, "Enjoy your drink!" and bowed towards the young man.

But before she could stand straight, a cold texture touched her forehead. Her eyes went wide and looked at jaejoong.

"It's red, it might form a bump later."

Dara still in shock but managed to hold the ice and nod at jaejoong. "thank you." dara whispered but loud enough to be heard by jaejoong. Dara walks back toward the counter where Bom was standing.

"Yah! I told you I'm watching! you, sneeky girl!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

AT TOP'S OFFICE

 

"Yow. What's up?" Jiyong greeted TOP upon entering the office.

 

"So.... How was Bom?" Jiyong asked and sit on the black couch then put his feet at the top of TOP's table.

 

TOP turned his chair to face Jiyong.

 

"YAH! KWON JIYONG, where do you think you are? this is MY table, put your filthy feet off my table! You useless brat!!" TOP shouted at Jiyong not minding what his face would look like.

 

Jiyong grinned at TOP.

 

"I told you, just tell her you like her, she might not be there forever. Don't be a coward. Don't act...

like me..." Jiyong's voice faded and closed his eyes.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

please leave any comment, positive or negative :) thank you..

kekeke, this is my first fanfic,..

 

thank you for subscribing...

credits: for the pictures

http://www.bluepod.com.au/view/coffeetypes

http://ujeongbracelets.tumblr.com/