Black Coffee

Little Cafe

Coffee without added milk.

 

"Don't leave me, Saranghae."

"I don't love you, I hate you." I fell on my knees, not believing on what I'm hearing.

"that's a lie!" then a dark voice laughed and smiled with a devil's grin.

"a lie? hahaha! you are the true liar!' then his voice fades with the wind.

I'm now running in a dark forest , finding a place where I can hide the pain. searching for a place to pour out my tears and cast my fears away.

but,  my heart is breaking

It's aching

I'm in so much pain'

 

"Noona!"

 

I can't breathe

 

"Noona, wake up! Wake up!"

 

someone please help me~~

 

"Noona! wake up!"

 

As I heard the familar voice, I slowly opened my eyes welcoming the face of my little brother.

"It hurts, my heart hurts, save me Sanghyun."

 

"Do you want to go to the hospital? I'll call mom and dad. Wait, I'll get something."

 

I shifted my form to sitting position while clutching at my left chest.

why does it hurts so bad? I can't barely breathe, is this real?

 

"Noon, take this."

 

"What is this?"

 

"A medicine, mother told me to give you this to ease the pain of your heart."

 

Dara looked deeply at her worried brother.

"Sanghyun..... bwahahaha!! What the?! a medicine for a broken heart? I didn't know there is such a medicine, where did mom get these? geeze, she's so into that love capsule thingy again.."

 

"I also don't know, she just asked me to give you these. Just drink it."

 

Dara, just shrugged and complied with her brothers' offer.

 

"Isn't today your first day of work?" Sanghyun asked her sister while going out of her room.

 

"Shoot! It's 7 am, Why didn't you wake me up Sanghyun?!" dara said as flying her way to the bathroom.

 

"what? I did wake you up, didn't I?!" sanghyun answered while rolling his eyes.

 

"Yeah, but why not earlier?! aisht!."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Still I wonder why it is,
I don't argue like this,
With anyone but you,
We do it all the time,
Blowing out my mind,

You've got this look I can't describe,
You make me feel like I'm alive,
When everything else is au fait,
Without a doubt you're on my side,
Heaven has been away too long,
Can't find the words to write this song,
Oh...
Your love,

(background song on the Little Cafe) (Like A Star - Corinne Bailey Rae)

(here is a link for you to enjoy the song:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8oS1SHjhPU&feature=related

 

 

aaahh.... it is so nice to wake up in a beautiful morning like this. I miss her so much.

He thought on the corner part of the room as he sips the black coffee that he usually order.

 

"Bom?."  He called one of the part timers in the cafe.

"What is it Mr. Kwon?" bom asked yet feeling uneasy that she might be scold about something.

"Later, a part-timer will take your place, plea...." He hasn't finish his sentence when Bom kneeled and pleaded at him.

"Young Master, Please, don't fire me. I'm begging you. Have mercy, If I don't have this job, I might end up sleeping at the streets, i won't be able to buy my favorite corn (clasping her hands together). Please, spare me another chance." bowing her head unaware of the shock face from the Young man.

 

"Ms. Park, I won't be firing you. As I was saying, later, the new part-timer will arrive and I assign you to orrient and instruct her with the works here. Especially when dealing with the cups that I just imported last week. Do you understand?"

 

"Yes, I fully understand sir. Is that all?"

 

"ah! please call TOP, tell him that I will be at his office in 15 minutes."

 

"alright sir." Bom then bowed at him and turned to the counter to make the phone call

 

I'm not his assistant, why does he always orders me to call Mr.Choi. Doesn't he have a phone or why doesn't he orders Dong-wook to make the call. Aisht! Bom said in her thoughts as she dial the number and the other line picked the phone up with just 2 rings.

"Good Morning Mr.Choi."

"Just call me TOP, Ms.Bom." he said with a deep seductive tone.

Bom removed the phone from her ears and looked at the phone with an unexplainable face. Confused with what she heard. That's weird. Then she put back the phone to her ears.

 

"Mr.Jiyong said he'll be there in 15 minutes." she said with almost a flat tone.

"oh, really? Is that all?"

"That's all sir. Enjoy your day!" before TOP could respond she then hung up the phone.

By the time Bom has finished talking at the phone, dara was standing in front of her with a big excited smile. Bom was about to call Jiyong, but she found the seat empty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

She can't hide her smile.

He wanted to see 'her' smile.

She's happy to be alive.

He wishes that she's alive.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

please leave any comment, positive or negative :) thank you..

kekeke, this is my first fanfic,..

 

thank you for subscribing...

credits: http://www.bluepod.com.au/view/coffeetypes