Chapter 9

Secret Marriage

“Who was the girl with you earlier? I feel like I’ve met her before,” Sunggyu said.

“Oh well, she’s my wife,”

“What?! Your…what?!” they shouted together in disbelief.

 

(None’s POV)

            They had a sudden mini heart-attack by hearing Myungsoo’s shocking confession.

“Hyung, you’re married now!” Sungjong congratulated Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo-ah why? Why are you being like this to me?” Sungyeol said.

“We should congratulate him guys!” Sunggyu said.

“Yuhuuu, so man, are you still a ?” Dongwoo smirked.

“That’s my private matter. As long as I know, it’s personal,” Myungsoo winked.

            They cheered and threw a party to him. Then they decided to not go home that night.

 

(Minkyung POV)

            I woke up and realized that Myungsoo wasn’t next to me. Didn’t he go home last night? Then I checked my phone and there were 17 missed calls and 3 new messages. All were from Myungsoo. First text,

Did you eat well?

Mr. Park told me you ate it all

            Second text,

I’m not going home tonight, sorry

I’ll be at infinite’s camp

They begged me to do so

            Third text,

Wake up honey~

It’s morning already, you have to go to school

I called u last night, they wanted to talk to you kkk

Miss you so much <3

 

            He’s cute, sooooo cute. I feel so lucky to have him as my husband. Ups, I have to get ready for school.

I washed and changed, then ready to go to school. But today I decided to go to school by car. Since I hadn’t used my new car that my parents gave as a wedding present yet. I went to the garage. I was startled when I see there were 5 cars in the garage. I only own one of them, maybe the others belonged to Myungsoo. I looked at each car carefully. Each of them, except mine, had the same logo in the seat. It said ‘MS’, it stood for MyungSoo. Wah, it’s cool!

            I walked to my class when suddenly someone called my name,

“Minkyung-aaaaaahhhhh! Wait for me!” it’s Jina. “Yah, how do you go to school? I waited for you near the bus stop!”

“I’m sorry, I bring my car,”

“Woah, now you use it, do you?”

“You hated it back then. You said it makes global warming,”

“Well, since that’s a gift from my parents, so yeah hehe,”

            Jina begged to me to show her my car. Well then, we went to the parking lot and she screamed as she saw my car. Uh, so embarrassing.

(None’s POV)

            Minkyung and Jina went to the parking lot together. Their act caught Jungmi, Eunah and Sunmi’s attention. They followed them to the parking lot sneakily.

“Jungmi, look! It’s the newest model!” Eunah exclaimed.

“Yah, shut up!” Sunmi answered. “But Jungmi, is that the car that you like? I mean, you’re dreaming of having it right?”

“What? No! You’re wrong, it’s not the same!” Jungmi protested although Sunmi’s right. She didn’t want to admit it.

“Guys, we should do something,” Jungmi wanted to change the topic. “What about ‘playing’ with her car?”

“I agree,” both of them shook their heads.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

updated again~

yuhuu I'm getting so passionated in this fic since a lot of ideas come up

hehehe

wait up a bit okay :)

thanks again for subscribing and commenting

 

*gif is not mine