Chapter 24

Secret Marriage

Myungsoo was alone in the rooftop. He was sleeping while listening to the music, so he didn’t realize someone’s presence.

“Oppa, you’re here.” The person looked at him in amazement and smirked before went downstairs.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I glanced at Myungsoo, confused. He was in a bad mood. After he returned home, he didn’t say anything but just walked straight to our bedroom. I went after him. I closed the door softly and saw him laid down on the bed. I moved closer to him. I tried to build a conversation with him.

“Hey. Something’s wrong?” I sat on the couch. “Myungsoo-ah,”

            He looked at me deeply. He then sat on the bed and stared again at me.

“Nothing,” he suddenly smiled and caressed my cheeks. “I’m so tired now. Oh, don’t cook for dinner, okay? Let’s just eat outside.”

            We went outside three hours later. He was in a good mood now. He held my hand tightly and leaded me to a fancy restaurant.

“Myungsoo-ah wait,” I said. “I need to buy something,” I said as I glanced to a cosmetic store.

“Oh okay. I’ll check for my reservation then. Be safe, because you are so beautiful tonight,” he kissed my forehead.

            I was about to go to the restaurant when suddenly I heard someone shouted my name.

“Minkyung!” he shouted as I turned and saw Alex.

“Hey, Alex! Wha..”

“You know what? I met an angel, a demigod, a perfect creature inside that restaurant!” he pointed to the restaurant where I’m about to go.

“Oh, who’s that?”

“Kim Myungsoo! Kyaa!!!” he jumped up and down.

“Wow, so lucky eh.”

“Yeah, he’s so handsome and pretty. Oh my god!” he said excitedly. “I want to be closer with him!”

            I entered the restaurant after I talked with Alex. He’s kind but he’s creepy sometimes. He always be so talkative when he’s saying things about infinite especially Myungsoo. I felt a little bit weird. I decided to go back to the restaurant. I tried to look for my husband. He was looking at his watch anxiously. I walked closer.

“I’m sorry, I’m late.” I sat down. “I met Alex outside. So we had a little talk,”

“Oh, that bastard? Huh, let’s order, I’m so hungry.”

            In the next day, Alex blabbered to Jina and I about him meeting Myungsoo in a restaurant. He was so happy that he even jumped up and down.

“Ah, that was an unforgettable moment! I really like him! Kyaa!!” he then ran so fast to the toilet.

“Eh?” I startled.

“Don’t you think he’s a bit weird?” Jina asked me curiously.

“Eh, I thought I was the only one.”

 

(None’s POV)

            Myungsoo went to school so early. He wanted to see who’s the one who put a flower and a chocolate almost everyday on his desk. He sneaked to the corner of his classroom. He glanced to his watch.

“It’s already 06.00 AM, none’s here. Tsk.”

            He waited for about thirty minutes. And finally the person came. He sneaked and walked slowly to Myungsoo’s desk and placed a chocolate on it.

“This is for you oppa.” the person then kissed the flower then placed it on the table.