Chapter 11

Secret Marriage

I glanced at Myungsoo’s car which he lent to me.

            Bang! Ups I said earlier that each of his cars had a logo right? I glanced to the car, and realized the MS symbol was sticking proudly on the seats….

 

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I tried to hide it. But it was no use because the logo was too big. What should I do? Suddenly the bell rang. I sighed as I felt so relieved.

“Jina-yah, let’s go to the class!” I grabbed her hand as I walked full of joy.

            I met Myungsoo in the canteen.  I was queuing with Jina while all girls were encircling him. He glanced at me and smiled then pouted cutely. Seeing that, all the girls looked up and I ran so fast. Darn, why did he do that? Tsk.

“Yah, you saw it? Myungsoo glanced to us just now!”

“Ah, really?”

“Yeah, he even smiled and pouted like a kid! I wonder to whom he gave the smile and the pout? If it was me, then I’d smiled to him, ran and hugged him!”

“Wah, you like him that much Jina-yah?”

“Well, I adore him. His sharp eyes and his cool personality.”

“You didn’t know his true self,” I mumbled.

“What?”

“What? Wah it was so delicious,” I tried to change the topic as I slurped my spaghetti.

            I went to the parking lot alone. Then suddenly, someone patted my shoulder. I turned and saw Myungsoo smiled cutely to me.

“Annyeong!” he waved.

“Myungsoo-ah, what are you doing here?” I pushed him away. “If someone sees us, we’ll die!”

“The truth is they will be dead,” Myungsoo replied calmly.

“Can we just talk at home?”

“I don’t want to,”

“What if the tree dolls see us?”

“I don’t give a ,”

“What do you want?”

“Umm, my friends wanna see you, they want to know you more,”

“Then?”

“Will you go?”

“If it’s for my husband’s friends then let’s go,” I winked to him and he clasped his hands and smiled widely.

            Infinite greeted me happily. They all congratulated me. They told me all about Myungsoo’s bad and good habits. But mostly bad habits though. They were so funny, they made me comfortable around them. Myungsoo laughed a lot. It was a rare view watching him laughed out loud.

            Myungsoo and I went home. As usual he followed my car behind. I looked at him with the rear mirror. He looked so handsome. After we arrived at home, we headed to bedroom.

            I threw my body to the bed after I washed my body. I looked for Myungsoo but he was talking to someone on his phone. I then took my phone, it was Infinite and me as the wallpaper. I chuckled.

“What are you laughing at?”

“Our picture,”

“Let’s sleep wifeey, I’m so tired,” he leaned his head on my shoulder.

“Okay,”

            I was shutting my eyes then I heard Myungsoo’s phone rang. He tiredly looked at the caller’s name. He sighed,

“What’s that Sungjong?!”

“Ah, hyung what are doing?”

“Uuughh aahhh mm Minkyung-ah you, naughty girl,” he moaned.

“Hyung, are you doing IT now?”

“Uuugghhh yeesss,” he winked to me and laughed.

“Woah, our hyung is an expert now! You should teach me how to do it, hyung!”

“Yes I ing will if you hang up right now! Ooohhh Minkyung-ah..”

            Sungjong hanged up. Myungsoo  then hugged my waist and about to sleep.

“Ew.. What was that? Pretending to do something?”

“Hahaha.”

He was trying to sleep as I slowly shut my eyes too.

 

(None’s POV)

            Suddenly someone sneaked in the midnight, grabbed a phone then smirked…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


it's me again guys~

i achieved 100 subscribers already kyakyaa^^

so i updated two chapters at once as a present for my lovely subscribers

yay!

hit the subscribe button, comment, and add me as your friend wink

 

bonus :

scary myungsoo~

 

 

*gif is not mine