Chapter 25

Secret Marriage

He waited for about thirty minutes. And finally the person came. He sneaked and walked slowly to Myungsoo’s desk and placed a chocolate on it.

“This is for you oppa.” the person then kissed the flower then placed it on the table.

 

(None’s POV)

He was so shocked to see it. He couldn’t believe it at all. How could it be? He hit his head on the wall. He should talk to the person or his image might be damaged. ‘Tsk, a lot things to do’.

            The school was over for today. Alex was walking alone when he felt someone grabbed his collar.

“Follow me,” Dongwoo whispered in Alex’s ear.

            They went to the rooftop. Infinite was already there, leaned against the wall. Dongwoo pushed Alex to the floor. Alex was about to cry when Myungsoo walked closer to him, hands in the pockets and smirked.

“So, these are from you?” Myungsoo pulled some chocolates and roses.

“Y..yess..” he stuttered as infinite mocked him.

“Oppa, I love you so much.” Sungyeol chuckled.

“Oppa, I love you you’re mine,” Sungjong laughed so hard.

“Listen guys! ‘Oppa, don’t cheat okay?’ Buahahahahahaha.” Woohyun laughed so hard.

“Hey! You’re a man, how can you call him ‘oppa’?” Sunggyu said.

“! Are you trying to damage my image, eh?” Myungsoo exclaimed as he threw down the chocolates and roses to Alex.

“B…but I really like you,” Alex said between his tears. “It’s true.”

“B…but I don’t like you…at all.” Myungsoo tried to mock him and glared at him. “Sorry, but I love someone else,”

            Infinite looked at Myungsoo with confused faces. He never told them about the one he loved. Myungsoo squatted and swayed his hands to Alex’s head.

“I don’t want to see you at school again tomorrow,” he stood up then he walked to the door. “You better be packed.”

“Move out from here.” Hoya said.

            Infinite left Alex alone in the rooftop. He was squatting and crying. He was so scared to Infinite. He didn’t know that it would turned out like this. He just wanna show him his love. For Myungsoo’s sake, he decided to leave the school tomorrow.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

“What time is it Mr. Kim? Why are you coming home so late?”

“Ah, I’m sorry,” Myungsoo walked closer to me and hugged my back.

“And you looked messy.” I turned to see him. “Go wash yourself.”

            I was lying on the bed next to Myungsoo when my phone rang. I looked at the screen and read the caller’s name, Alex.

“Hello?”

“Minkyung-ah, I need to talk to you. I’m in front of your house right now,”

“Okay, I’ll go down.” Myungsoo looked so disturbed. “I have to meet Alex.”

“What? Tsk, don’t go.” he grabbed and pulled my waist.

“He needs to talk something,” I pulled out my drawer and took my cardigan. “Bye Myungie,”

            I let him went inside my house. He sat and looked very messy. Then, he cried…

“Hey, something bad happened?”

“No, nothing. I ju..just want to say goodbye,”

“What?”

“I have to go back to the States. Thanks for everything Minkyung-ah, you are my bestfriend. Really, I’m so blessed to have a bestfriend like you.”

“What? All of sudden?” I was still shocked.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t tell you before. So, I have to go now, I need to catch my flight at 09.00 PM.”

“Can I you to the airport?” I sobbed, how could he be like this?

“Yeah, but I need to go first,”

“Okay then I’ll get Jina,”

 

(None’s POV)

            Alex walked out to his car. The garage was opened widely. He glanced to the cars and felt familiar. ‘The symbols in the car, reminds me about someone’. He kept thinking about it and didn’t realize Myungsoo was looking at him, smirked while Alex’s car was fading.

“Good boy”