Chapter 2

Secret Marriage

“What are you doing here? I thought this salon was only for a wanna-be-bride?”

            Bang! I had a sudden heart-attack when she smirked sarcastically to me

 

 

“Well, I…I di..dn’t know it sorry”

“What? This is the most famous salon in Seoul and you didn’t know it? I bet you live in a cave” she pointed at me.

            I looked at her from hair to toe. Maybe she realized it then she shouted,

“W..why? I am here because my sister’s going to be married tonight! I…I’m with her!” she stuttered.

“Ooh okay”

“I’ll go first, see ya.”

            She went out from the salon. I feel so relieved. Oh god thank you. It’d dangerous if she knew that I’m also  going to be married tonight.

 

(Myungsoo POV)

            ‘Argh this is all because of my mom. Because of a pinky promise, she sacrificed me. I even don’t know her!’. I placed my black tie. ‘I’ll be a married man in the next hour’. Now, I’m ready to go to church with my parents. ‘Huh, I’ll make her suffer for ruining my life!’

 

(None’s POV)

            The wedding had ended. A fake smile plastered on the newlywed couple as the guests were congratulating them. Then Mr. & Mrs. Kim approached them.

“Now, you two shall rest. This is the key to your house” Mr. Kim said.

“And also a surprise from Mr & Mrs Shin is waiting for you guys!” Mrs. Kim said happily.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I and Myungsoo went to our car. He seated on the driver’s seat. He started the engine. My in law parents waved and smiled widely. Myungsoo drove slowly at first. But then he drove so fast. I was frightened, I didn’t know what’s happening with him. Anger plastered on his handsome face. He gritted his teeth and glanced at me.

“It’s your entire fault!”

“I’m sorry, I just… I just want to fulfill my mom’s wish”

            The ride was so quiet. None of us started talking again after that. We finally arrived at our home. The house is huge and classy. It’s amazing! After Myungsoo parked the car, he went straight to his room. But I decided to wander around the house. I’m curious about my parent’s surprise. So then I went to the garage and found two cars, one is myungsoo’s and one is mine. A paper was attached on the wall. It says

‘Happy Wedding Myungsoo and Minkyung!! May your marriage lasts forever

-DAD & MOM-

p.s we’re waiting for the grandchildren!’

            I read it as tears began to fill my eyes. I miss my parents so much. They specially spared their time to attend my wedding. Even it was just for a while, and then they went straight to London for business. I just met them for half an hour. I’m sobbing, they should know how much I miss them.

            I looked for my room. Strangely, my suitcases are nowhere. I decided to ask Myungsoo. I knocked his door but nothing happened. He didn’t open the door. ‘Maybe he’s sleeping’ I thought. Then I opened the door slowly. I the lamp and found my suitcases. But they were empty. Suddenly….

“What are you doing?!”

 

 

 

 


 

Thank you guys for subscribing!

Sorry for the grammar errors bcs english isn't my first language~

As always, comments and new subscribers are appreciated <3