Chapter 32

Secret Marriage

“I’m not scared.”

“You’re so noisy, really.”

            Then I watched the movie again. Whenever the ghost appeared, I snuggled up into Myungsoo’s arm.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            Finally back to school. I tried my best hiding some hickeys on my neck by putting a lot of foundation on it. But, all of my efforts will be such a waste today. I have a sport class. Tsk, these all were my husband’s fault.

“Ahh, volleyball again?” I asked Jina in disbelief.

“Yeah. Why? Now you don’t like it?” I shook my head as I heard what Jina had said. I like volleyball to be honest.

            I played volley happily. I almost forgot about the foundation and the hickeys when suddenly one of the three dolls, Sunmi said to me in the canteen during lunch break after the sport class.

“Wah, looks like our dear friend already has a boyfriend.” she smirked as she walked closer. “And his boyfriend probably got a lot of strength last night.” She smirked again. “Look guys, some hickeys! One, two, three…” she started counting.

            I was so startled after realizing that the hickeys were appeared. Jina looked at me in disbelief. I looked at her and motioning her to trust me. I tried to cover my neck with my palms.

“Woah, dorkie!! You have a boyfriend already?” Eunah asked sarcastically.

“Ew, what did you do last night? Making out? Or the other ‘making’? Making a baby?”

            They were cheering and mocking me loudly as I ran out from the cafetaria. My tears were about to fall when suddenly I bumped into someone.

“Ah, sorry.” I wiped my tears as I walked. I didn’t see who I bumped just now. All in my mind was getting out from this hell as fast as I could.

 

(None’s POV)

            He was walking with infinite when suddenly someone bumped into him.

“Argh fu..” he cut off his words as he looked at the one who bumped into him. “Hey, what happened? Are you okay?” he was about to run after her when suddenly Jungmi approached her.

“Oppaa,” she greeted cutely.

“What were you doing just now?” he gritted his teeth, he was really angry.

“Well, the dork has a boyfriend. The guy is blind maybe. He can’t see who he is dating with.”

“What did you say?!” Myungsoo exclaimed.

“What? That’s the truth oppa. Can you see that?”

“You ! ing moron!” Myungsoo ran to the door.

“Why is he so mad?” Jungmi asked to her friends.

 

(Minkyung’s POV)

            I dragged Jina to the rooftop. I just wanted to say the truth. This was the right time to reveal everything.

“Let me go. What was that?” Jina asked suspiciously.

“I can explain it. Jina, sorry..”

“Minkyung is that true? You have a boyfriend already?”

“I..I..”

“So, you have a boyfriend and you didn’t tell me? Who am I to you? We’re friends since pre-school!”

“I was waiting for the right time..”

“Ck, how long have you been dated?”

“3 months. But I’m not dating, I’m..”

“Jina, how can you.. I thought we’re bestfriends, no secrets between us. I think I’m wrong..” Jina left me alone. She looked so mad.

            I ran after her but she ran so fast. I called her many times but she didn’t bother to look back. I was doomed. What should I do?