Curiousness.

X-Boy(FRIEND)s

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

ROOM 07, GIRL’S DORMITORY

 

  

 

This is the bedroom. Your bed’s the one near the window, bed number 7. The room was quiet, empty—so peaceful— and you were the only one who stayed there last night before the first class.

Before.

But tonight, you saw two girls in there. One was sitting on bed number 2, and the other one was sitting on number 8, right beside your bed. They seemed have just arrived, or transferred from another room, you don’t really care.

You stretched your lips, annoyed. You are indeed an extroverted, empathic and care person, but when it comes to bedtime and bedroom stuffs, you’re the most egoistic person in the world, who prefers privacy, a private room (and space) for her own self.

But it can’t be helped, you kept telling yourself. It’s a student dormitory bedroom, with four double-beds (eight beds) in it. Sooner or later, there will be 7 girls, filling up the room, sigh..

These two girls noticed you. You just smiled at them awkwardly.

The first girl on the bed number 2, just smiled at you back, without saying a word. While the other one sitting on bed 8 smiled widely and said, “Hi there..”

“Oh, hi.”

 

Crap, this girl’s good looking. Argh, what if my new friends like her and aim for her?? -- You scared at the thought.

Wait. What am I thinking??

“My name’s Uja, Sakurai Uja, from Japan.” She stretched her hand.

“Ah, my name’s ----. From <--------->,” You replied friendly and shook her hand.

(*note: If you’re from Japan also, you will answer her: “I’m from Japan too.”. She then replies, “Oh nice, I have a roommate from the same territory!” and you two begin to speak Japanese to each other.)

“----, nice to meet you, let’s be friends.. we’re roommates, aren’t we? Heheheh…”

“Heheheh.. yeah, sure…” 

Geez, this girl’s pretty annoying. Sigh, when it comes to bed time, I need a peaceful stage… I’d rather have a silent girl as my roommate--*you looked at the other girl on bed 2*.

Uh wait, Uja’s ignoring the other girl?

“Uh, what’s her name?” you looked at the girl carefully. She’s now wearing headphones, and autistically doing something—you don’t know—with her laptop.

Uja scorned, “I don’t know. She’s weird. I tried to be friendly to her, but she just ignored me.”

You didn’t say a word, you just kept focusing your eyes on the girl. From her face, you guessed that she’s an Asian too.

Whoa, I’m in an international school, but I have two Asian roommates..

“I wonder what’s her name..” you mumbled.

“Ah let’s not talk about her,” Uja scorned again, “Let’s talk about anything else.. about us, each other, maybe? Hehehehehe…”

“Hmm, okay.”

So you spent few hours talking with Uja. Actually you wanted to end the whole conversation and sleep, but the-good-listener-you forced yourself to gave her some respects.

She told you about her mutant families, her old school, her ex-boyfriends—‘what does this connected with me?'- - you thought.

But you are indeed a nice and caring person, so you slowly liked the girl a bit, because of her expressive way of telling you her stories. From your point of view, a person who tells his/her stories expressively means he/she is respecting you, likes you, and is comfortable with you—good one to befriend with.

Okay, that’s enough for tonight, you’re so tired. Your conversations ended. *you: ‘finally!’*

As Uja laid holding her blanket, she whispered cheerfully, “Good night ----..”

“Uh-uh, good night.”

You prayed for the night, and then you just laid on your own bed and easily fell asleep.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

CLASS ROOM 107, GROUND FLOOR.

 

“Oh good morning, ----!”

You looked at the source of the voice. Jeongmin greeted you, while Youngmin behind him, just smiled at you.

"Ah good morning!” you gladly replied in excitement. You then put your bag and sat on a chair beside Youngmin’s as usual.

You then exclaimed, “Jeongmin, I really missed your coffee..! Wanna make some for me again, Jeongie?? Please…..”

Jeongmin laughed, “Ah, just tell me you missed me and asking me out…”

“Geez…” you jokingly frowned and put your hand on your forehead. Jeongmin laughed even louder.

“Ah hey, Youngmin just told me there will be an exam..” he said all of a sudden.

“Exams…” you corrected, “Calculus, English, and Mutatiology.”

“Y-you knew?? Then why didn’t you tell me yesterday?”

“Whoa sorry, I wasn’t in the mood to talk about it…” you answered.

Youngmin chuckled, “Yeah, she was nearly killing herself when she heard about the exam..”

You jokingly frowned at Youngmin.

“Aaah….” Jeongmin covered his forehead with his hand, “And I still got a mission to finish..”

“GX?” asked Youngmin. Jeongmin nodded.

“Don’t tell me, it’s still ‘that’ mission.”

Jeongmin nodded sadly. You were curious, and you asked, “What? What mission?”

“That… That’s classified, sorry..”

“But Youngmin knows…” you protested, pointing at Youngmin.

“I don’t. The only thing I know about ‘that’ mission is, it took a very long time. Poor Jeongmin-hyung, he missed classes often.. It’s been five months he and his GX friends been in the mission.”

“And X-Men too, the problem’s vital…” Jeongmin sadly continued.

You became more and more curious, but you realized that no matter how many times you beg, Jeongmin won’t tell you what it is.

“You’ll finish it soon, hyung… Hwaiting.” Youngmin cheered him up.

“Yea, Fighting!” You too.

Jeongmin smiled, “Thanks guys..”

“And for the exams too!” Youngmin continued.

“Yea for the ex… w-wait. Youngmin, your promise!”

“Huh? … ... …. Ah, yeah my promise..”

“Seriously….”

Jeongmin looked at both of you, “What? You guys are dating?”

You and Youngmin were like, “Huh?” You both looked at each other for a second, and then exclaimed, “No, no no no...”

“He just promised to help me study for the exams,” you explained. Youngmin nodded. Jeongmin was like, “Oh...”

“But just in case, if you’re dating.. Be sure to call me, I’ve never seen this little Youngminnie dating a girl before, I wonder what will it look like?” He grinned, Youngmin chuckled.

Suddenly, “Jeongmin-ah..!”

Jeongmin, you and Youngmin looked at the classroom door, a guy's standing there.

Whoa, here comes the other Boyfriend member…--you thought.

No no, not member. Leader.

It’s Donghyun. He waved his hand, giving Jeongmin sign, ‘Come here’.

Jeongmin’s grin faded, and you saw a serious expression flashed on his face.

He got up and walked towards Donghyun. Donghyun said something to him—you couldn’t hear, Jeongmin nodded, and they walked outside, out of your sight.

... ... ...

“So.. how about it, Youngmin?” you asked.

“How about what?”

“Your promise to help me..”

“Ah yea..” he said, “Yea, we got no class this afternoon right? Let’s go to the library after lunch..”

You grinned, “Yay... ... …uh?” From his eyes, you realized that Youngmin looked pretty weary.

You then sadly thought, ‘Did he perhaps not willing to teach me?’

….….….….….….….….….….….

….….….….….….….….….….….

Few minutes later, you were going to the restroom.

And you met Kwangmin just few steps right in front of your classroom door.

“Whoa, Kwangmin? What are you doing here?”

“I.. I’m worried..”

“Huh?”

“Is Youngmin okay?”

 

    

 

You smiled, it’s so sweet for you, that a guy like Kwangmin asked such question about his twin brother.

Kwangmin raised his eyebrows, “W-what’s that smile for?”

You chuckled, “Ah, nothing. It’s just .. sounds pretty nice to me, that you’re worried about your brother..”

He blushed, as he scratched his neck.

You then remembered the weary expression you saw on Youngmin just few minutes ago, and you said, “Well, Youngmin seemed tired or something. He seemed like… uh, wait. You came here just for that?? Aren’t you supposed to be in your class?”

“I.. felt something wrong…”

“Huh?”

“Something’s not right... ... ... …That’s why I came here to check on him.”

Whoa cool, I heard that identical twins have special link, somehow. Dunno.

He took a peak, trying to spot Youngmin. And then said, “Please, don’t tell him anything about this, okay? (you widen your eyes, ‘huh?’) .. it will be so awkward..”

You then nodded, “Trust me.” He smiled, and then ran out of your sight.

………

You then ran as you remembered, “God, must go to the toilette!” surprise

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lunch Time.

 

“Meet me in the library after lunch,” Youngmin said.

You nodded. You then walked to the door, and just before you leave the room, you starred at him for a moment.

You’ve spent the whole lesson before lunch time, observing him. Indeed, he looked pretty… tired, or weary, exhausted, or sad.. you’re not really sure, but indeed he had something on his mind.

‘Or… it’s just you, as the effect of those conversations with Kwangmin before.’

‘But if my opinion’s true, Youngmin really has something on his mind, I hope it doesn’t connected with me nor his promise-->teaching me for the exam,’

You shook your head, banishing away your thoughts.

But just as you stepped out of the class, as you passed the class door, you nearly bumped into someone.

“Ah sorry,” You reflexively said, but when you looked up, you realized, “Uja? What are you doing here?”

“Huh? Ah, nothing.. hahah.. I’m going to the canteen..”

You arched one eyebrow. Your class is at the corner-most of the building, and her class is nearer to the canteen. She’s lying. What in the world is she doing here exactly??

“But the canteen is that way. (you pointed to your right.) and your class is also that way. Why..” you stopped, realizing that she’s not paying attention to you. That really thrilled you. From your point of view, not paying attention to your words is extremely rude.

And she’s smiling. Her smile’s kinda weird. Her eyes showed anger? or satisfaction? you can hardly read her.

She seemed to be observing something, behind you. Something in the class.

Ah no, not something,

Someone.

... ... ... ...

“Youngmin??”