Main Characters Bios

X-Boy(FRIEND)s

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, here's the main characters--including you.

 

 

Name        : Jo Youngmin, Youngmin

Alias         : -

Affiliation: student, Boyfriend vocal

Ability      : Pyrokinesis

       Ability to control the kinetic energy of atoms to control/manipulate and generate fire.

About       :

An extroverted, emotional guy. Has fluctuative temper. Found out his abilities at six years old. Ever unconsciously dried the whole Boyfriend dorm’s bathroom water. Has a unique habit: always washes hand whenever he’s anxious. This is because, when he was a kid, whenever he’s afraid, his hands become as hot as stove or burns. He then quickly put his hands in the water to cool’em down. Though it didn’t have any significant effect, it became Youngmin’s habit until now. 

 

 

Name        : Jo Kwangmin, Kwangmin

Alias         : -      

Affiliation: student, Boyfriend main rapper

Ability      : Cryokinesis

                 Ability to reduce the kinetic energy of atoms and thus reduce temperature, can be used to control/manipulate and generate ice.

About       :

Youngmin’s 6 minutes younger twinbrother. Also found out his abilities when he’s 6 years old. In contrast, Kwangmin’s an introverted guy, and tends to do things alone by himself. Secretly likes Pikachu—since Youngmin commented that liking Pikachu is childish--. Has 4D personality. If Youngmin ever dried the whole dorm’s bathroom water, Kwangmin ever frozen it—also unconsciously—making the other member commented, “We will never be able to use the bathroom properly with the twins around..”

 

 

Name        : No Minwoo, Minwoo

Alias         : Copycat   

Affiliation: student, Boyfriend maknae, rapper, main dancer

Ability      : Perfect Muscular Mimicry

              Ability to perfectly imitate muscular/motoric actions by just seeing once. Includes both fine motor (eg: write, draw) and gross motor (eg: jump, run).

About       :

Full of aegyos. Although Minwoo tends to act childish often, the real him is mature in the inside and has leadership. Has bad temper also. Likes to hang around with his friends and hyungs. Younger than the twins but never calls them ‘hyung’ unless on purpose. Among all members, Minwoo is the easiest to keep himself behave humanly during variety shows, for his power is just imitating physical acts, which looks ‘normal’ for regular humans.

Actually Minwoo wished to join Generation X, but for some reasons he repressed his own desire.

 

 

Name        : Lee Jeongmin, Jeongmin

Alias         :Speed

Affiliation: Generation X, student, Boyfriend Vocal

Ability      : Superhuman Speed

             Ability to move and run at speeds much faster than a normal Human. Can somehow defeat Lightspeed.

About       :

A very confident guy. Loves to look at the mirrors. Among all members, only Jeongmin and the twins who had mutant parents. Actually Jeongmin’s parents didn’t want his son to be a musician nor a singer, they want him to be an X-Man. At first, Jeongmin didn’t want to join X-Men, but his parents insisted. His parents won’t ever grant his wish to have music career if he doesn’t enroll in X-Men, so that’s why he’s in GX now. Fortunately, after few months Jeongmin got used to X-Men missions and stuffs, and he now enjoys being in it. He admires Mr L a lot, he even hoped someday he can do missions together with him, or at least Mr L would call him by his name instead of his alias.

 

Name        : Shim Hyunseong, Hyunseong

Alias         : Landlord      

Affiliation: student, B1A4 vocal-rap

Ability      : Chlorokinesis

          Ability to control, manipulate or animate plant life. Includes the ability to create extraordinary sized plants from biomicrobes. This ability can only be used where soil, rock, or woods are available around.

About       :

A very nice and caring person. Pretty shy towards new people/acquaintances. Loves to eat, especially fruits he grow by his own power.

About his alias, he picked Landlord. Hearing this, Donghyun commented, “Do you really know what ‘Landlord’ means, Hyunseong-ah?” and Hyunseong replied, “Of course I do….” “Then why did you choose such name? It does not even connected with your powers…” Hyunseong just chuckled and answered, “Because it just sounds cool, hehehehe.. Plants grow on land, right? Well, I am the Landlord.”

 

Name        : Kim Donghyun, Donghyun

Alias         : Mindstream       

Affiliation: X-Men, teacher, Boyfriend leader

Ability      : Telekinesis and Telepathy

              Ability to manipulate and control objects with the mind  in ways not visible to the eye. Ability to read the thoughts of, or to mentally communicate with others.

About       :

The only second leveled mutant as well as the oldest of Boyfriend. A funny, full-of-gag guy (At least all Boyfriend members knows that). But when it comes to X-Men missions or teaching in class, he transforms into a very serious man. He’s pretty close to Mr L –who has similar traits to him, and Donghyun respects him as both senior and his own brother. About his alias, it was Mr L. who gave him the name. And Donghyun trusted Mr L so much that he just accept the name without further thinking.

 


 

 

Name        : you, ---- ----, ----

Alias         : *you decide.    

Affiliation: student

Ability      : Healing Factor/Regeneration

                  Ability to heal rapidly and with greater finality from any injury.

About       :

A full-spirited, extroverted, and assertive girl. Pretty good at observing people’s expressions, and although this does not connected with her mutant status she’s proud of it. A bit egoistic, but easily trusts and cares to people.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, thanks for reading!

Comments?

Keep in touch! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------