Deal With Them.

X-Boy(FRIEND)s

--------------------------------------------------------------

 CANTEEN, GROUND FLOOR.

 

Kwangmin’s still in shock. Hyunseong kept silent. Everyone who passed by their table took time to stare at the whole scene. But when Hyunseong or Kwangmin gazed at them, they just averted their eyes and walked away.

………

“H-how.. did I end up doing it, hyung?” Kwangmin finally spoke.

“.. We.. we were talking,”  Hyunseong slowly explained, “And for a moment, you were so silent, I don’t know where your mind wandered and… (exhales).. I just heard ice ‘cracks’ and... this is what happened.” Hyunseong said, pointing at the whole ice shards on the table.

“.... I-I don’t know either, hyung…” Kwangmin held his head, “Where did my mind go?”

“Indeed something’s wrong with you, Kwangmin-ah..”

………

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

SUB-LEVEL. RESTRICTED.

 In front of the Cerebra chamber door.

 

“Ok. Do your stuff Asvald.” the red skinned woman spoke.

Asvald chuckled in arrogance as he raised his hands, about to put them on the door.

But he gasped as a naughty-faced boy popped out of the door and grabbed his hands. The boy pulled Asvald hand into the door and released them soon as Asvald’s head bumped on the metal door.

“Argh! WHAT THE @#$@#!” Asvald cursed, was about to rub his painful head but he realized that his hands were somehow trapped ‘in’ the door and he can’t move it.

Before the other comrades catch what’s happening, something unseen zoomed behind them. The startled people began to look behind and around. And they saw nothing.

A moment later, each of them felt theirselves hit by something extremely fast and before they catch the situation, they found theirselves flying backwards, hit the walls and the floor.

………..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

LIBRARY, GROUND LEVEL, CENTER TOWER.

 

………

You fell off, with your hands covering your both cheeks. You felt a huge piercing pain on one of them. Have you ever imagined/experienced being struck by a hot Iron on your face? Well, this one’s a lot worse, because Youngmin’s hand has fires on it.

Youngmin shocked by what he just did, and quickly jumped off his seat.

He held your hands on your face, and keep saying,

“I’M SORRY I’M SORRY I’M SORRY!”

“…………….” You couldn’t speak, It’s too painful. It’s just so painful that before you know it your tears began to drip. Youngmin widened his eyes, shocked more by your tears.

“No! Don’t cry, ----! (he leans his forehead on yours) I’m sorry.. I’m sorry!”

“Youngmin..” You’re pretty shocked by his actions just now. Your face and his face were now just few centimeters, an inch, … too close. His hands on your hands, your hands on your face, his forehead on your forehead, his eyes straight on your eyes.

This.. close?

“I’m sorry.. I’m sorry..” He kept muttering. His face showed intense fear, guilt, and sadness.

“Youngmin… I’m fine…”

“Let me see your cheek..” He held your hand, trying to release it from your face. But you—somehow strengthen your hand, holding it still.

“It’s fine, really.” You said.

“Just.. let me see your wound..” he insisted.

You then decided to let him. You weakened your hand, and Youngmin pulled it off your face.

Youngmin widened his eyes, brought his eyebrows together.

Your cheek, your face’s perfectly fine. As smooth as usual.

“B-but how? My fire is… B-but how.. how can you?” He stuttered as he touched and rubbed your cheek, still don’t believe what he’s seeing.

“That’s my ability, Youngmin…”

“…………..”

“I heal. I can heal myself.”

 Her lips parted, “But, but why didn’t you tell me you can heal?”

“B-because you never asked.” you answered seriously.

“……….”

“..Youngmin?”

“Incredible..” he muttered.

“uh………….. w-well..”

“… Thank God you’re okay.. I.. (leans his forehead on yours again) .. I’m really, really sorry…”

“Youngmin..”

“I’m sorry, ----… I’m sorry..”

“Youngmin.. Uh..”

“I’m sorry… I’m really sorry..”

“Youngmin…..!” you heightened your volume a bit.

“What?”

“Everybody’s starring at us now.”

Youngmin then looked around. Yeah, you guys just became the center of attention. People in the library gathered and watched like there’s an opera play there.

A derpy-looked librarian who was also watching you suddenly yelled at the others, “Haissh! What are you looking at students..?! It’s not a theatre!! Shoo shoo shoo!!” And all of them just left, back to their own businesses.

Youngmin released you and quickly fixed his messed clothes. “I’m sorry.” He muttered.

You gulped. Well, that moment was pretty shocking.. and .. awkward.

“You ok, Youngmin-nie?.. ...aah..”

Weird, it was fine to me to call him ‘Youngminnie’ before, but why does it feel so tingly and awkward to call him that way now?

He looked down. He inhaled deeply. Trying to control his emotions.

“Was it… a bad dream?” you asked.

He nodded slowly, “A horrible one.”

…………….

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

SUB-LEVEL. RESTRICTED.

 

Baro laughed in triumph, seeing the two hanged hands on the door. He showed himself again, popping his heads out of the door teasing the Asvald guy. Baro pushed Asvald’s body, releasing him off the wall, causing him to fell and hit the floor. Baro knew that this doesn’t really hurt at all, he just want to make fun of the bad guy. It’s just his habit in battles.

Asvald angrily stood up, punched the door as he yelled, “Come out you dirtbag!”

He felt someone patted her shoulder, and as he turned around, a heavy jab landed on his face. Baro smirked as the guy fell down.

This guy is crap weak—Baro thought.

Baro was about to walk away leaving him, but Asvald got up, wiped his bleeding mouth and glanced at Baro. He gnashed his teeth, he really hates to be humiliated by a kid ~especially a bad boy-looking one like Baro. So he stood up, roughly grabbed Baro’s one shoulder causing him to turn around, and quickly threw him a big punch. “We’re not finished yet.” Asvald exclaimed.

Baro groaned as skidded a bit. He then swung another jab at Asvald’s face. Asvald was about to punch him again, but this time Baro ducked, and countered him with a kick straight on his belly, causing him to make bow. Baro then threw him a nice uppercut, causing Asvald’s head to turn up, and as blood spits escaped Asvald’s mouth, Baro threw one last jab on his face so hard and he fell few meters backwards. The battle was un-equal, since Baro’s well-experienced at these stuffs, while Asvald’s not. It’s not that Asvald’s weak, it’s just.. physical-dueling is not his specialty.

Jeongmin scorned, as he felt huge pain on his fists. These guys sure had hard bodies. Hitting them hurts him a lot. He saw the four intruders laid before him. He studied all fiour of them quickly one by one.

One man in maroon red shirt at the corner, ~perhaps he's fainted, and there's another curious-looking man wearing hooded top brown jacket, which Jeongmin couldn’t see his eyes because of the hood. This man woke up, causing Jeongmin to gasps and quickly prepare himself. But the man somehow didn’t seem interested to fight Jeongmin, he just glanced at Jeongmin in annoyance, folding his hands and stayed still, leaning himself against the wall. Jeongmin got confused because of this, but before he finishes thinking about what he shall do, his eyes caught two huge-bodied men with tuxedos (one of them wearing black glasses) moving their bodies. Jeongmin felt his heartbeat gone faster, for these two tuxedo men had creeped him out. But a moment later, he realized something. Where is that red skinned woman?

Before he even finishes his thinking, The creepy tuxedo men stood up. The one without the glasses took out a pair of guns from his pocket and began shooting Jeongmin. Jeongmin widened his eyes and in a second he zoomed, avoiding the bullets, and a moment later he appeared just right before the man. He quickly slapped the man’s hands, expelling the guns away. Jeongmin then threw his fists to the man’s belly, causing him to skid back a bit. And as the finishing blow Jeongmin gave him a jumping kick, pushing the man's body to fell backwards.

The other man with the black glasses tried to grab Jeongmin but he managed to avoid it. Jeongmin then threw extremespeed punches at the glasses man’s belly. While Jeongmin’s busy, the other tuxedo man was going to catch him from the back, but Baro appeared just in time, blocked the man and pushed him aside as strong as he could. The man’s body was so heavy for him.

“So we’re dealing with Men In Black here!” Baro commented with a smirk as he ran towards the man he pushed to deal with him.

Jeongmin grinned at Baro’s anecdote, while still focusing on the glasses man. That creepy glasses man skidded back because of Jeongmin’s massive attacks. He emotionlessly fixed his messed glasses and was about to throw his blow towards Jeongmin, but Jeongmin was too fast for him. Jeongmin avoided, and as a counter, he threw another combo of his inhuman speed punches. But the glasses man had learned his earlier moves, so he covered himself with his hands.

Seeing this, Jeongmin brutally quickened his punches. He knows well that hands won’t ever stand massive blows like those he's throwing. But what he really sees surprises him.

The man’s tuxedo sleeves began to rip, revealing the arms. The man's arms' skin somehow ripped off also, causing Jeongmin’s eyes to be widened in shock, and he froze, automatically stopped his punches. The creepy glasses man’s ripped skin revealed some kind of metal structures inside it. Jeongmin saw some ripped off wires, small sparks appeared between some complicated worn out metals in the man’s arms. He’s a robot?

A big, big mistake for Jeongmin, to be freezing in this kind of situation. The creepy glasses man took the chance, grasping Jeongmin’s body roughly, and then randomly threw him away. Jeongmin hit the wall hard, and fell on the floor.

Jeongmin gnashed his teeth, dealing with the pain he's feeling now all over his back and knees.

“This is going to be rougher..” he murmured.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------