It's Like Friendship..

X-Boy(FRIEND)s

………………………………

You nearly jumped in surprise, a guy in such a cool suit suddenly appeared behind the bench which you and Minwoo were sitting on.

You recognized this guy, but you’re currently in shock and you can’t say a word.

“You’re staying here tonight, aren’t you?” he asked Minwoo.

Minwoo nodded as he munched the apple.

“Whohooo.. Thank God, I have a roommate for the night…... ah, one bite! one bite!” He said, as he opened his mouth widely, begging for Minwoo’s bitten apple.

"Aniooo...." Minwoo shook his head, and gave that guy the branch with the apples (which he was holding) instead.

“Gomawo.” he said happily as he took it, picked an apple and bit it. You didn’t know what he just said, but from the situation you concluded that it was a ‘thank you’.

 

 

He then looked at you, smiled at you, “Well I haven’t seen you around. Are you the new girl they’ve been talking about?”

“……I guess so, what are they talking about me?”

He giggled, “Don’t worry, they just said there’s a new <---------> girl in my class. Call me Jeongmin.”

“I’m ---- …… your class? Do you mean...”

“Yeah… uh… Youngmin… you share same class with him? (You nodded) Then that’s right. You’re in my class, I’m your class’ coordinator.”

“Class’ coordinator? Is it like … class’ captains.. or class’ leaders?”

“Sort of. Well, I like ‘captain’ better than ‘coordinator’ actually, hahah…”

“But I didn’t see you today in the class..” you said.

“He was off to a mission. He’s a GX.” Minwoo, who kept silent before, finally spoke.

“G… GX?”

Minwoo nodded, Jeongmin smiled as he blushed.

“Whoa… GX. … … .What is GX?”

……………………………………………………… ………………………………

“Well, GX stands for Generation X.” Answered Jeongmin. Your eyebrows raised, confused.

“..It’s like a… teenage version of X-Men. He enrolled since about… 2 months ago, right Hyung?”

“2 and a half actually..” Jeongmin answered.

You still confused, “X-Men?”

“A special team, assembled by Professor Xavier, the founder of the school. Selected from the students, and trained to help humans’ problems.“ Minwoo explained.

“…. X-Men members are mature mutants, most of them graduated from the school. And the teenagers  are in GX. X-Men are full-timers, while GX are part-timers, since they have to finish the school first.” Jeongmin continued.

You then realized that his suit had a big badge labeled ‘X’ on it.

 You kept looking at the badge, he realized, and said proudly, “Yea, this is the logo. Made of stainless steel..”

 "Whoa, cool..."

You three chatted a lot, not realizing it’s getting dark.

“Hey, let’s go inside,” Jeongmin said, looking at the sky, “Come on, Minwoo, ----. I’ll make coffees for us three.”

Minwoo grinned widely, “Yeah! And some cookies would make it perfect.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

STRICTED RECREATION AREA, FIRST FLOOR

 

  

 

“Is it okay for us to be here? Didn’t you say that this room is stricted, for staffs, teachers, and X-Men only?”  you asked.

“And Generation-X,” Minwoo mumbled, with his mouthful of cookies, “Don’t worry about that, we used to hang here. A lot.”

What a cozy room, you think. With elegant chairs, couches, and tables everywhere. You and Minwoo’re sitting on a brown couch in front of a glossy woody brown table, while Jeongmin’s making coffees for all of you at the corner, a small kitchen-like spot.

“As long as you’re with a member, like me, it’s fine,” Jeongmin continued, “Here you go,” as he served your coffee.

“Uh, thanks…” you lifted your cup, the aroma of the coffee’s really inviting.

He nodded, served Minwoo’s coffee and then continued, “Besides, GX and X-Men rarely come here. They prefer regular students’ recreation room on the ground floor, which is closer to the game rooms and the computer rooms, “ As he took his own cup, sat beside you and smelled his coffee, “ My non-GX friends and I are used to be here and nobody ever protested.”

“Oh…” You nodded as you enjoy your coffee’s attracting smell.

 “Jeongmin-hyung’s very good at making coffees you know,” commented Minwoo, as he lifted his cup, preparing to taste it.

Jeongmin chukled as he tasted his own coffee. You then blew yours smoothly, and tasted it.

Minwoo’s right. Jeongmin’s such a great coffee barista. Deep strong sweetness and a little bitterness dissolved perfectly in the cup, creating a calming, warm, tasty sensation on your tongue.

“The coffee’s perfect..” you commented, as you keep sipping your coffee.

“What did I say?” said Minwoo proudly.

Jeongmin sighed as he released his cup from his mouth, “Not that perfect. Still needs a little more creamer…”

You lifted your head up to look at Jeongmin, but he’s gone. You turned your head around.

“And milk.” suddenly Jeongmin appeared, putting a jar full of snowy-white powder on the table.

“What the..!” you nearly jumped in surprise.

He then flashed again out of your sight, and appeared again with a bottle of milk.

“You did it again! W-wha…”

“Uh? …. (as he pours the creamer, he chuckles) Yeah, you’re new.”

“Huh?”

“It’s Jeongmin-hyung’s power. He can run, move, and do everything extremely fast..” Minwoo explained.

“Except for making coffees. Unless you want it to taste terrible, Hahah..” Jeongmin joked, Minwoo chuckled.

“Oh, and for looking at the mirror too. He spends six through seven hours per day for it!” Minwoo exclaimed.

Jeongmin then jokingly punched the laughing Minwoo’s arm.

....................................................................................................


"Ah.. better," commented Jeongmin after he tasted his coffee.

"Coffee is like friendship.. rich, warm, and strong." You suddenly said.

"Whoa.... so sweet..." Minwoo commented. You grinned.

"Uh, check this one out." Jeongmin said, "Coffee is like love, you can't feel the sweet without tasting the bitter.."

"Whoaaa..." Minwoo amazed.

"Coffee expert..!" You commented, Jeongmin grinned.

"Oh check this out, coffee is like me." Minwoo said. You and Jeongmin were like, "Huh?"

"Because everybody likes it! Ahahahahaha....."

"Boooooo..." You yelled, as Jeongmin threw another cookie, dodged by the laughing Minwoo.

All of you then end up laughing together.

....................................................................................................

 

“Oh by the way, Jeongmin-hyung has an alias name..!” said Minwoo all of a sudden.

“Oh yea?” you mumbled, widening your eyes as you munched a cookie.

“Yeah, They call me Speed. Actually, I like ‘Flash’ better, but that name’s already taken, hahah..”

"Why not 'Mirror'?" Minwoo asked.

"Thanks a lot Minwoo." Jeongmin jokingly frowned, Minwoo burst out laughing.

“Why not Speedy?” asked Minwoo again.

“Huh? nah, sounds weird.’’ Jeongmin commented.

“Ahh… why not Lightspeed?” you asked.

“Yea that’s cool, I’ve submitted that name to be approved, but they declined. They said it didn’t fit me for I’m faster than lightspeed.” He said. You widened your eyes, amazed.

“Extremespeed?” Minwoo continued.

“It’s too long… … … aaah.. why are we discussing this?? (Jeongmin yelled as he threw a cookie at laughing Minwoo) … anyway, what’s your alias, ----? ”

 

 “Huh? Do I have to have one?” you asked

“Not really, students may have it. But for GX and X-Men members, it’s a must. If you help humans out there, they need to identify you, by your alias..” Jeongmin explained.

Minwoo nodded, “We don’t need an alias if we don’t want to have it, but it’s kinda fun to have names like that! Feels like superhero, hahah….” He posed.

You grinned, as your thoughts wandered what alias name would fit you best.

“Minwoo-ah.. You seem like you have your own alias, huh..?” Jeongmin asked. Minwoo grinned.

 

“Yea yea, what is it Minwoo?” you said, as you grabbed one more cookie. 

 “… well, I’ve been thinking… .. ppyong~~... It’s ‘Copycat’.” Minwoo said.

You raised your eyebrows, “Nyaaaaah, that is so.. uh…”

“..Miaowww..” Jeongmin jokingly called, making you and Minwoo giggled.

“It’s too girlie, so I’m considering other names.” Minwoo continued.

“Mimic?” Jeongmin asked, with his finger pointed.

“Aaah! That’s so not creative!” protested Minwoo.

“What if… just ‘Copy’?” you asked.

Jeongmin burst out laughing,  “Why not Copy-Paste?”

You laughed, Minwoo frowned, “Geez...”

You: “What about ‘The Same’? ”

Minwoo arched one eyebrow, “Huh?? The Same? … Oh, why not ‘The Alike’?”

“Oh, What about ‘The Copier’?”

“The Copier? Well I prefer...”

“Ho, wa-wa-wa-wait,” Jeongmin spoke, “Not the discussion thing again..” he continued, sticking his hand on his head.

You, Minwoo, and Jeongmin laughed at each other, and then continued sipping your coffees. The whole night became warmer, calming and sweet just like the coffees Jeongmin has made.

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

So, readers...

(This is the first time I give message on my chapter, heheh..)

What alias name do you think will fit Minwoo perfectly?

And how about Jeongminnie?

Heheheheh..

Anyway, thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting..:)

Keep in touch! ;)

--------------------------------

………………