Supportive Characters' Bios

X-Boy(FRIEND)s

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, you!

Sorry for interrupting your reading :)

Here are the supportive characters...

 

 

Name        : Jung Jin Young, Jinyoung

Alias         :Wild Strike

Affiliation: Generation X, student, B1A4 leader

Ability      : Animal Instinct

       Has animal’s typical abilities e.g.: acute olfactory senses (sense of smell), advance hearing, advance visions, agility, etc. He can rise his animal aggressiveness at will. Once it rises, he’ll become more impulsive, fiercer, and causes temporary physical changes: enhance length of canine teeth and nails (claws). His claws have 50% possibilities to inflict serious infections in contact with others’ blood.

About       :

A nice calm guy. He’s calm, because he can control his own emotions as well as he can control when and where to arise his ‘wildness’, and because of that he have no problem to behave in public—human public. Sometimes his wildness flashes on his facial expressions during intense emotional arousals, but--almost--no one ever noticed.

He submitted Wild Strike as his alias—and approved, but people used to call him Wild because it’s simpler. Some GX members address him as Wild Beauty, because of his good-looking face--even with those physical changes in battle.

 

 

Name        : Cha Sun Woo, Baro

Alias         :Walker       

Affiliation: Generation X, student, B1A4 main rapper

Ability      : Intangible/Phasing

      Ability to walk through walls, phase through solid matter without harm.

About       :

An extroverted gag man. Likes to throw out anecdotes. Actually he wanted to submit Walkthru as his alias, but he canceled it because it sounds like Walrus according to his B1A4 friends’ Korean tongues. He then changed it to Walker.

 

 

Name        : Gong Chan Shik, Gongchan

Alias         :Jet    

Affiliation: Generation X, student, B1A4 maknae

Ability      : Flight

                    Ability to fly himself through the air, to lift off the ground.

About       :

Childish boy, full of aegyos. Likes to hang around with his friends and hyungs.   He wanted his alias to be Angel, but Jinyoung suggested him name Jet instead, because of Gongchan’s noisy style of landing. Gongchan’s in charge of medical first aids, including Jinyoung’s basic antidote [cure], just in case innocent people (especially humans) get harmed by Jinyoung’s infective claws. The antidote was formulated by the school’s medical clinic through research over Jinyoung’s body.

 

 

Name        : Lee Jung Hwan, Sandeul

Alias         :Aqua-sshi

Affiliation: Generation X, student, B1A4 main vocal

Ability      : Hydrokinesis

                    Ability to control/manipulate and generate water

About       :

Loves to laugh. His alias is actually Aqua. But the next day Baro began jokingly call him Aqu-ahjusshi. It’s definitely not funny, but Sandeul later thought it sounded good that way. But he added only ‘sshi’ because he thought it just sounded better and.. younger.

 

 

Name        : Shin Dong Woo, Shinwoo, CNU

Alias         :Midas        

Affiliation: Generation X, student, B1A4 vocal-rap

Ability      : Physical Contact Mind-Memory Manipulation

               Ability to manipulate mind and memory of others through physical contact. Including the ability to read minds—through physical contact also.

About       :

The oldest of B1A4, wears glasses. Calm, introverted, and perfectionist. CNU’s in charge of deleting people’s memories during missions and/or if people accidentally find out B1A4 mutant statuses. Because of his non-combat abilities, he enhanced himself with military weapon and martial art skills.

About his alias, he was confused at first, when he have to decide what alias he should have. He then searched for a good one on the Internet with keyword ‘mind’ and ‘touch’, and incidentally found a fictive story instead. It’s about King Midas, who can change everything into gold by just touching them. He then decided to take Midas as his alias. When he was asked why he picked such name, he answered, “Because by touching, I can make ‘gold’(advantage) for myself.”

 

 

 

 


 

 
 

 

Name        : Luo Zhi Xiang, Show Luo, L.

Alias         :L.     

Affiliation: X-Men, school administrator, teacher, idol/singer

Ability      : Technopathy

                   Ability to manipulate technology. Also includes physical interaction with machines, and psychic ability that allows for mental interface with computer data.

About       :

A Mandarin Pop Idol (*It’s an international school, remember?). A very smart person. Though he’s about 10 years older than Donghyun, he really has youth spirit inside. Actually, L is a full-of-gag man, but his role as a senior X-Men, as a teacher and as a school admin sometimes forces himself to behave otherwise.

He told the students to call him Mr. L, because he thought it sounded cool. First time he joined X-Men, his alias was Technolad, but he later changed it to ‘L’ because he just liked the way the students call him. Everyone then began to call him L, and only Donghyun calls him Zhi Xiang-hyung. It’s because they’re pretty close, Donghyun sees him as big brother and just feel uncomfortable to call him Luo-gege (Chinese style), and chose the Korean style of calling instead. L felt annoyed by this at first, but not long after that he’s used to it.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tagged them already!

But I've been thinking, maybe I should make the main characters' bios as well?

Yeah, I mean Boyfriend members and--of course, you.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, thanks for voting and reading!

Comments?

Keep in touch! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------