You Don't Get Everything You want for your Birthday

Someone To Save You

FINALLY!!! An update after almost 3 months!!! I cant explain how sorry I am to all my subscribers. I was just plain old lazy and I would make videos more than I would right. I'm actually so happy to finally update and i plan to keep up with writing this time. I PROMISE!!! I hope you enjoy!!! ^__^

 

Plz comment and subscribe!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

For the next few months, Hyun Ae felt like her life was getting much better ever since she started receiving letters anonymously. She was able to pay her bills little by little and feed her kids more than she has been.

It was Hyun Ae’s birthday and she felt great. She hasn’t felt this great in a long time. To start off her birthday, Emilia and Sealey each made there mom a card. Hyun Ae knew it wasn’t much, but she loved it anyways.

Even though it was her birthday, Hyun Ae still had to go to work. Throughout her day, her co-workers would tell her “Happy birthday.” Around lunch time, Hyun Ae and Jung Soo followed their same routine. They went outside to enjoy their lunch.

“So how have you been?” Jung Soo asked his friend. “Things are still tough, but they aren’t as bad.” Hyun Ae replied. “Can I tell you something? You have to promise you won’t tell anyone.” Hyun Ae asked her friend. “You know you can trust me.” said Jung Soo. “Okay. Well for the past few months, I have been getting letters from some admirer and they have been sending me $2,000. For food, bills and other stuff.” Hyun Ae confessed to her friend. Jung Soo nearly choked on his food. “Wa! Chincha?” He asked. “Yes. I have no idea who it is, but there’s no words to describe how thankful I am to this person. Is it wrong to be taking money from an anonymous person?” Hyun Ae asked. “Well that’s a tough one, but if it’s helping you out then I would have to say no. It doesn’t hurt to have a little help. Even if the person is anonymous.” He replied. “Thank you Jung Soo.” Hyun Ae hugged her friend. “Oh I almost forgot, I got you a little something for your birthday.” Jung Soo handed her a small box. Hyun Ae opened it up and inside there was a pair of gorgeous diamond studded earrings. “Omo Jung Soo! The…these are beautiful.” Hyun Ae said. She was shocked her friend got her something so nice. “Its nothing much. I just wanted you to have at least one nice present on your birthday.” Jung Soo said. “Gomawo Jung Soo. I love them.” Hyun Ae said as she hugged her friend.

Hyun Ae was grinning from ear to ear for the rest of the day. She was just finishing up her work, when a man with a bouquet of flowers arrived. He asked her for someone named “Shin Hyun Ae.” After telling him it was her, he handed her a lovely bouquet of pink and white roses. After the man left, Hyun Ae was surprised that someone actually sent her flowers. She found a card in the flowers and she thought maybe it would have a name in it.

Shin Hyun Ae,

Hope you are having a wonderful birthday

that you well deserve. I got you a little present. Meet me in the park, near the water fountain, tonight at 8:00.

Sincerely,

Your Secret Admirer

Hyun Ae was in disbelief. She couldn’t believe she was finally going to meet her “mystery man.” After work, Hyun Ae headed home and decided to dress up a little when meeting her admirer. She arrived at the park promptly at 8:00 and her secret admirer was nowhere to be found. Hyun Ae looked around to see if he had went off somewhere. When all of a sudden, she noticed an envelope on one of the benches in the park. She went to it and it was addressed to her. When she opened it up, there was a note and $2,000 inside.

Shin Hyun Ae,

Mianhae. I didn’t make it, but I hope you enjoy the present. Buy yourself something nice, you deserve it.

Sincerely,

Your Secret Admirer

At first, Hyun Ae was a little peeved that her secret admirer didn’t show up, but after receiving his gift and sweet gesture, she couldn’t stay mad at him. Even if she had no idea who he was.