I Don't Know

Someone To Save You

Whoo-hoo!!! Guess who finally update after over a month??? ME!!! I am so happy I did. I am so sorry for being lazy with the updating. I hope you like this chapter. Plz dont forget to comment and subscribe. Thanks ^__^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After her incident with the wine, Hyun Ae decided not to use alcohol anymore to numb her pain. Instead, whenever she was feeling stressed, Hyun Ae decided that she would talk to her best guy friend Jung Soo.

Hyun Ae was at work filing some paperwork and taking a few phone calls, when Jung Soo suddenly came up to her. “Annyong Hyun Ae.” Jung Soo greeted his friend. “Hey Jung Soo. What are you doing?” she asked him. “Oh nothing, I just gotta go take these files to Mr. Lee.” Jung Soo replied. “Oh okay, sounds fun.” Hyun Ae said. Jung Soo could tell she was sounding stressed, just from the way her voice was. “Hyun Ae?” he asked. “Yes?” she answered back. “Are you okay? You sound stressed.” Jung Soo asked his friend he was worried about. “Yes, I am just trying to get this work done.” Hyun Ae replied. “You sure?” he asked. “Yes! I’m fine.” Hyun Ae was a little annoyed from Jung Soo. “Okay, okay.” Jung Soo said as he walked away.

It was time for Hyun Ae’s lunch break and as always, she met up with Jung Soo and they headed to there usual spot. Thing were quiet at first, until Jung Soo decided to break the ice. “So…how has work been today?” he asked. “You were right!!!” Hyun Ae immediately blurted out. Jung Soo looked at her confused. “What do you mean I…” Jung Soo tried finishing his sentence. “You were right, I am so stressed out right now!” Hyun Ae said in an angry tone. “What is going on?” he asked her. “I know its nothing new, but lately I have gotten so many bill collectors calling me wanting their money. I don’t have it! I keep having to ask for advances and sometimes I get shot down. I don’t know what to do. I just wish I never had money problems. Sometimes I wish it could all just go away.” Hyun Ae said. She could feel tears forming in her eyes. “Sometimes, I don’t even have enough food to feed the kids and me. I don’t have the money to go grocery shopping.” Hyun Ae felt her tears streaming down her face.

“Its gonna be okay Hyun Ae. Everyone has problems, no one is perfect. All you wanna do is provide a good life for Emilia and Sealey.” Jung Soo said. “How can I do that if our water, and electricity gets cut off? Or worse than that, we get kicked out of our home because I couldn’t pay rent.” Hyun Ae asked, leaning her head on Jung Soo’s shoulder. “You just have to keep your head up, but if that ever does happen, you will always have a place to go.” Jung Soo said. “Where?” Hyun Ae asked. “My place.” Jung Soo stated. Hyun Ae looked at him with a strange look on her face. “You and the kids are always welcome at my place. You guys wouldn’t be a burden at all. Actually, it would be nice to have some company. Sometimes, it gets lonely living by yourself.” Jung laughed. Hyun Ae giggled a little also.

“Thank you so much Jung Soo. You always know how to make me feel better.” Hyun Ae said. “What are friends for?” Jung Soo jokingly said. “Umm…nothing.” Hyun Ae giggled. “Ya!!!” Jung Soo laughed. After their lunch break, Hyun Ae and Jung Soo went back to work. Throughout the rest of the day, she felt much better and she couldn’t get Jung Soo’s offer out of her head. Hyun Ae knew she would definitely have to keep that in mind.

It was 5:00 and Hyun Ae was done with her job at the studio, but now she had to go to another one of her many jobs. That night, she had to go to her job as a bartender. Hyun Ae worked at one of the most popular clubs in Seoul. She didn’t mind the crowd or the loud music. Hyun Ae actually found it pretty fun. She would meet some great people and hear some good music.

Around 3:00 am, Hyun Ae was done with her 2nd job and headed home. She literally dragged herself because she was so tired. After what seemed like forever, Hyun Ae finally arrived home. She found the baby sitter sleeping on the couch. “Kyon Chung Ae, I’m finally home.” Hyun Ae said gently waking her up. “Oh…Ms. Shin.” Chung Ae said half awake. “I didn’t mean to be so late. Work ran late again.” Hyun Ae explained. “Its okay.” Chung Ae said. “How were the kids?” Hyun Ae asked. “Wonderful as usual. I also got the mail for you and the kids were fed and put to sleep.” she said. “Thank you so much once again.” Hyun Ae exclaimed. Hyun Ae payed Chung Ae with the tips she got from the club and thanked her again while she left.

Hyun Ae checked on the kids, who were sound asleep. She changed into her pajamas and checked the mail before going to sleep. As she shuffled through the mail, it was the usual bills. Then, Hyun Ae came across an envelope that was addressed to her, but it had no name on it. When, she opened it, she found a letter and $2,000 in the envelope. Hyun Ae was just in shock, she didn’t know what to do. She decided to read the letter to see if that would give her any clues.

Shin Hyun Ae,

I know you have been struggling a lot lately. I hope the $2,000 will help you with your bills, food, or whatever you need.

Sincerely,

Your Secret Admirer.

P.S. Don’t stress. Its not good for your health.

Hyun Ae just stared at the letter and money. All she could think was “Who would send me $2,000?” She finally snapped back into reality and headed to bed. As hard as she tried to sleep, she couldn’t. Hyun Ae just couldn’t stop thinking about the money. “I don’t know who you are or why you are sending me money? But thank you, thank you.” Hyun Ae thought as she nodded off to sleep.