Resurfaced Memories

Someone To Save You

Finally....an update!!! ^__^ I'm sorry for being late with an update. I got into a video I have been working on and I completely forgot about the story. I hope you got your tissues ready because this chapter is pretty sad. LOL. I hope you enjoy. Dont forget to comment and subscribe!!! ^__^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was the day of Sealey’s 3rd birthday. He wanted a Pororo party. Pororo was a very popular kids character. Hyun Ae knew her son wanted this party so bad, but she knew she couldn’t afford it. Hyun Ae loved celebrating her son’s birthday, but she also hated it because it always brought back the memory of her husband leaving her…and Emilia…again. 
 
Flashback
 
Hyun Ae was the mother of an 18 month old baby girl named Emilia. She was struggling being a single mother, but she was making it through. That is until her husband decided to return. Hyun Ae’s husband, Collin, left her when he found out that she was pregnant. When he returned, Collin apologized and said he was just shocked when he left. It took Hyun Ae a long time to take him back, but she eventually did. 
 
One day Hyun Ae was waiting for Collin to get home from work because she had some news to tell him. Around 3:00 pm, Collin arrived home from work. “Hey honey.” Hyun Ae greeted her husband and gave him a kiss. “How was work?” she ask. “Long and hard.” Collin replied as he planted a kiss on his daughter’s cheek. “Well dinners ready.” Hyun Ae told her husband. All throughout dinner, Hyun Ae tried not to blurt out the news she had to tell her husband. After dinner was done and the dishes were washed, Hyun Ae sat her husband down to finally tell him. 
 
“Honey, I have something to tell you.” Hyun Ae told her husband nervously. “What is it sweetie?” Collin asked. “Hmmm…well…umm…I don’t know how you are going to take this.” Hyun Ae told Collin. “Honey, you know you can tell me anything.” He reassured her. “Okay well honey….I’m pregnant.” Hyun Ae finally told her husband. 
 
“You’re ting me right now?!?!” Collin said in confusion. “No I’m not. I took a test today and it came back positive.” said Hyun Ae. “Alright, who have you been cheating with?” Collin asked his wife. “What!!! Are you serious? I haven’t cheated on you with anybody. We had !!! We made a baby!!! IT’S YOURS!!!” Hyun Ae yelled at her husband in frustration. “I’m not ing doing this again. I’m out of here.” Collin started to head towards their room to pack, but Hyun Ae grabbed his arm. “Don’t you dare walk out again!!!” Hyun Ae yelled. Collin turned around and she could tell his face was blood red. 
 
“Don’t….you….dare…tell me…what to…do….!!!” Collin slapped his wife across the face. Hyun Ae held her face and cried in pain, while Collin went into their room and started to pack. After the pain subsided, Hyun Ae went to the room. “Are you seriously repeating what you did when you found out I was pregnant with Emilia?” Hyun Ae asked in frustration. “Yes I am. One kid is bad enough. I don’t need to deal with two.” Collin said. “Well, you should have thought about that before you wanted to….!!!” yelled Hyun Ae. Collin finally finished packing and tried to get past Hyun Ae. “Move the hell outta my way!” Collin said. “No!!! Your is not going anywhere!!!” said Hyun Ae. “Oh. Wanna bet?” Collin then pushed his wife out of the way, making her fall to the ground and hit her head. By the time she got up, Collin was already out the door and to his car. “Don’t you ever ing come back you damn dead beat bastard!!!” Hyun Ae yelled out the front door. “Don’t worry….I won’t!!!” Collin then drove off and Hyun Ae broke down crying. Then Emilia came up to her mommy. “Mommy…where daddy?” Emilia asked her mommy. Hyun Ae tried to control her tears as she tried answering her daughter. “Daddy….daddy is going a business trip. He will be back soon.”
 
End of flashback
 
Sealey had just woken up from his sleep. He was wearing his Pororo pj’s. “Happy Birthday sweetie.” Hyun Ae said as she picked up her son and gave him a kiss. “Thanks mommy. Mommy?” Sealey asked. “Yes sweetie.” said Hyun Ae. “What time is my party?” Sealey asked his mom. “Well umm…sweetie…umm….are you hungry?” Hyun Ae asked her son trying to change the subject. “Ne.” Sealey said in excitement. “Well let mommy see what she can fix you.” Hyun Ae put her son down and went to go fix his breakfast. 
 
All she could scrounge up was a little bit of rice and some fruit. Sealey didn’t seem to mind as he ate the food. After he was done eating, he got dressed and he kept asking his mom about his party. “Mommy…when is my party?” Sealey asked once again. All Hyun Ae could say was “I don’t know.” or “Soon.” She hated lying to her son, but she couldn’t bear to tell him the truth. It was getting into the late afternoon and Sealey was still asking about his party. He was wondering where the presents, cake and decorations were at. “Mommy…when is my birthday party?” Sealey whined. Finally, Hyun Ae couldn’t take it anymore and she told her son the truth. “Sealey….there is no party. There are no presents, no cake and no decorations. You wanna know why? Mommy couldn’t afford it. Okay? Now will you please stop bugging me.” Hyun Ae said irritated. “But…its my birthday.” Sealey said on the verge of crying. “I know that Sealey. Mommy doesn’t have enough money for your birthday!!!” Hyun Ae yelled at her son. 
 
Sealey then finally burst into tears. Hyun Ae went over to comfort him. “Sweetie please don’t cry. Mommy didn’t mean to yell.” Hyun Ae tried to hug her son, but he pushed her away. “You’re the worst mommy ever…I hate you!!!” Sealey screamed as he went to the room crying. Hyun Ae just sat in the living room, crying because she hated that she just broke her little boys heart.”