First Day at Seoul High

I Give My First Love To You

General Assembly of Freshmen Students

 

Principal: Now that you're in High School, you have the opportunity to gain new knowledge. Like my example, gaining knowledge will lead to new ways of thinking. Do not limit yourself within set boundaries. Expand or even take away frameworks.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

After the 2 hour speech...

 

Principal: Next, for the freshman's address, We have, Ms. Tiffany Hwang!

 

Siwon's POV

I'm so sleepy. I wonder when will this end.

 

Principal: Next, for the freshman's address, We have, Ms. Tiffany Hwang!

Siwon: *confused* Huh? Did I hear it right? Tiffany Hwang?!

 

Tiffany's POV

I stood up from my seat and walked towards the stage.  When I reached the stage, I started to look for Siwon in the audience.

 

Tiffany: There you are! You're shocked, aren't you? You can't get rid of me just yet! I studied so hard. 10 Tutors came to help me study! Now, look at me. I passed with the highest marks. You're just another student. You jerk, Siwon! How dare you look down on me!

Siwon: *stood up* I never looked down on you!

Tiffany: You jerk! You have no idea how I felt! I didn't intend to go to high school! I was going to prepare! *some school officials began to grab me and drag me off the stage but I pushed them* I planned on taking cooking lessons! And other things to become ladylike! Have you forgotten our promise? I've never forgotten our promise! So don't you dare try to dump me! I want to be the best bride in the world for you! *many people came to drag me off the stage* I'm not yet finished! Waittttttttttttttt!

 

Outside...

In front of everyone...

 

Tiffany: So the proposal and the kiss was just a lie..

Siwon: No, I..

Tiffany: What, then?

Siwon: You're wearing make up! That's hilarious!

Tiffany: Shut up! Why do you care? You're hair's weird!

Siwon: I got a perm!

Student: So you two are getting married?

Siwon: Shut up! Who said that?

Tiffany: I'm serious! So everyone, keep your hands off this guy!

Siwon: You just don't get it, don't you?

Tiffany: Get what? 

Siwon: Don't say I didn't try.. *walks away*

Tiffany: Wait!

Siwon: What?!

 

From afar, someone was watching them.. His name is Donghae, a freshman student also. He smiles with what he saw.

 

At the boys dorm..

Siwon was in his room fixing his things when someone entered. It's his room mate. 

 

Siwon: You must be my room mate. Hello. I'm Choi Siwon. Nice to meet you. And you are?

Room mate: Kyujong. Kim Kyujong. Nice to meet you too. 

 

At the girls dorm..

Tiffany entered and saw her room mate.

 

Room mate: Oh! You're the girl who's in love.

Tiffany: Hello! I'm Tiffany Hwang! Nice to meet you!

Room mate: I'm Nicole Jung, Nice to meet you too.

 

 

In front of the girls dorm..

 

Girl: Excuse me, the boys dorm is that way..

Donghae: Yes, I know. But I'd rather be over here spending time with all of you. *removes the glasses of the girl*

See I knew you were cute. Hello, everyone! I'm Lee Donghae! Nice to meet you!

 

Then all the girls squealed in excitement..