Kiss

I Give My First Love To You

Early morning at School..

Everybody is walking the campus going to their classes.

Tiffany is walking with her friends.

 

Donghae: Princess!

 

Tiffany turned back, sighed and stopped. When Donghae reached her he quickly put his arm around Tiffany's shoulder. 

 

Donghae: Will you go out with me?

Tiffany: Huh?

Donghae: No, wait. Better yet, be my girlfriend.

Tiffany: You know I...

Donghae: I'll wait patiently for your reply.

 

At P.E. Class..

Siwon is again excused because of his illness. The sport today is track and field.

Siwon just watched the students and he saw that Donghae is very good in running. He got 1st place.

 

At History Class..

Tiffany was doodling on her notebook again and zoning out. When she turned to the window she saw Siwon walking outside.

 

Tiffany: Teacher, I will use the bathroom.

Teacher: Okay.

 

Tiffany followed Siwon. 

 

Tiffany: Where are you going?

Siwon: Oh! It's you. To the hospital. I don't have official permission today.

Tiffany: You're going to see her again.

Siwon: You don't understand. It's lonely being in the hospital. Stop being jealous and be considerate.

 

Siwon jumped off the fence in order to go out the campus without getting caught. He didn't noticed that he dropped a small piece of paper.

 

At the hospital...

Siwon was searching his pockets.

 

Siwon: I wonder where I lost it.

Sooyoung: What did you lose?

Siwon: My lucky charm. My will. I wrote it when I was a kid. Back then, it was really my will. But I'm still alive so now it's my lucky charm. Was it when I jumped of the fence? I hope Tiffany's keeping it for me.

Sooyoung: *smiles* You're so lucky to have such a pretty girl by your side. I don't have anybody. I've never been in a relationship at this age. If I do get a transplant, I'll have a bigger scar in my chest and no man would want to see that. I'll never be in a relationship.

Siwon: Don't talk like that. It won't matter. You're really pretty, Sooyoung. 

Sooyoung: Siwon.

Siwon: What?

Sooyoung: Will you kiss me?

 

Back at the school..

Tiffany is holding Siwon's will.

 

Tiffany: Siwon, you idiot. You still have this?

 

 

Back at the hospital..

 

Sooyoung: Come here. I've never been in love so I've never kissed. I don't wanna die that way. Siwon, don't you like me? 

Siwon: Eh?

Sooyoung: If you don't like me then..

Siwon: What? Of course not.

 

Sooyoung slowly walked towards Siwon and kissed him.

 

Sooyoung: I'm embarassed to say that it was my first kiss.