Backout

I Give My First Love To You

At the hospital the next day..

Siwon and Tiffany is playing cards.

 

Siwon: It's kinda frustrating because even Dr.Hwang doesn't know who the donor is. I know it's the system but I want to thank the family.

Tiffany: You're right.

Siwon: Of course. 

 

Siwon suddenly stood up and is about to walk away. Tiffany panicked a little bit because if he goes out, he might see their classmates and find out about Donghae.

 

Tiffany: Where are you going?

Siwon: Comfort room.

 

While inside the comfort room, Siwon still talks.

 

Siwon: Is there another Seoul High student here?

Tiffany: Eh?

Siwon: I keep seeing people wearing our uniform around.

 

 

Hours passed..

Tiffany went to see Donghae but once she reached his room and took a glance, she suddenly became afraid and ran away..

 

 

At Siwon's room..

Some students entered and it woke up Siwon.

 

Eunhyuk: Hey the nurse gave us the wrong room number.

Kyuhyun: But he's a Seoul High student too.

Siwon: Is there another student here too?

Eunhyuk: Lee Donghae from our class.

Kyuhyun: He was in an accident and is in a coma.

Eunhyuk: Where the heck is Donghae's room?

 

Siwon was in shock. He ran out of his room. While at the stairs, he bumped into Tiffany who came from Donghae's room.

 

Siwon: You knew?

Tiffany can't answer him and just looked down.

 

 

At the rooftop..

 

Siwon: Your dad, too! That's why I was confined. 

Tiffany: I didn't know. It was a coincidence.

Siwon: No way! Don't lie to me. Why?

Tiffany: Siwon!

Siwon: This is probably my last chance. I'm not going through this. I can't take a friends heart to survive.

Tiffany: *cries* Then a stranger's heart would be okay?! You were so happy last night. I don't care whose heart it is. If it'll help you live then fine. That's all i care about. I won't let you back out. If you die i'll...

Siwon: Tiffany! Don't say another word. You and your dad don't understand. What it means to die. how frightening it is. It's the same for Donghae too. Tiffany, What does it mean to live? Do I have to take a friend's heart to live longer? I don't want that.

 

At Donghae's room..

Some classmates visited him. They are chatting with Donghae's mom..

Seohyun: Look Mrs.Lee, Donghae shed a tear.

Mrs.Lee: Oh my god! 

 

At Siwon's room..

Mrs.Choi: Siwon, what do you mean you don't want a transplant?! What happened? Why are you saying this?

 

 

Back at Donghae's room..

Dr.Hwang: No, that's not the case. Donghae can still do that in his state. It's called the Lazarus Sign. I'm afraid your son's diagnosis still stands.

Mrs.Lee: I see. But Doctor, I'm withdrawing our donor's consent. I'm sorry. My son was definitely crying. I refuse to give his heart because I believe that he will soon wake up. 

 

Back at Siwon's room..

Mr.&Mrs.Choi and Tiffany were gathered in Siwon's room.

Dr.Hwang: I'm sorry but the donor's family suddenly retracted their consent.

Mrs.Choi: Is it even allowed at this point?

Dr.Hwang: It's important to have the consent of the family. If the family refuses, we can't operate. I'm sorry.

Mr.Choi: We can't accept that.

Siwon: Dad it's alright!

Mr.&Mrs.Choi: No, it's not!

Siwon: I'll survive! I want to go back to school. Tiffany, let's go back.

 

 

At the bus on the way to school..

There was pure silence until Tiffany spoke..

 

Tiffany: Siwon, I'm warning you. Don't give up yet. Don't think about dying. I won't let you...

Siwon: That's strange! Hearing you say that made all the pain go away.

Tiffany: I'm your wonder drug after all.

 

At the boys dorm..

Kyujong: Aren't you going to class?

Siwon: No, I'll just stay here.

Kyujong: Okay. I'll go ahead. Take Care..

 

That night..

The siren of the ambulance was heard all over the campus.. 

Tiffany ran out of the girls dorm..

Siwon had a heart attack. He was carried to the ambulance and rushed to the hospital.

 

At the ambulance..

Siwon was attached with tubes and oxygen tank.

 

Tiffany: *cries* Siwon! Wake up! Can you hear me?

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So how was it? It's getting intense right?

Please leave your comments.