No Regrets

I Give My First Love To You

 

Play this while reading.

It’s from the original soundtrack of “I Give My First Love To You” – the Japanese Movie where I based this fanfic.

It’s such a lovely song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlPlLNnnNJw

 

 

After a few days..

Tiffany went to Siwon’s home and entered Siwon’s room. She saw a lot of their pictures and the things that are important to them.

 

Outside the house..

Dr.Hwang is waiting for Tiffany at the car. Mrs.Choi hands Tiffany the urn with Siwon’s ashes.  

 

Tiffany: Thank you for letting me do this.

Mr.Choi: I’m sure Siwon is happy. That’s what he always wanted.

Mrs.Choi: Thank you very much.

 

Tiffany walks towards their car.

 

Mrs.Choi: Tiffany!

Tiffany looks back. While Mrs.Choi comes closer to her.

 

Mrs.Choi: I’ve always wanted to tell you thank you for letting my son experience love. Thank you so much.

 

Tiffany smiles.

 

At a Cathedral..

Dr.Hwang is sitting in a bench outside and he hears the church bells ring.

 

Inside the cathedral..

Tiffany is in front of the altar wearing a wedding gown while holding Siwon’s ashes.

 

Tiffany: *teary eyed* Siwon, our dream has come true. It’s about time. Finally. So our lives were fuller than others right? Siwon, Living is just so sad. It’s filled with such heartbreaks like this. But, Siwon, I don’t regret a thing. That I met you. That I fell in love with you. If I were to meet you again, even knowing such sadness awaits me, I’d definitely fall in love with you again. I Love You.

 

************************************************************************************************************

Outside the hospital..

Young Tiffany was hiding behind a tree.

Young Siwon accidentally sat at the bench where Tiffany colored a part of it to victimize the Head Nurse.

 

Young Tiffany: Why did you sit there?

 

Young Siwon looks at his and it’s dirty already.

 

Young Tiffany: I wanted to get the Head Nurse.

 

Young Tiffany comes closer.

 

Young Tiffany: You do it too.

Young Siwon: Eh?

 

Young Tiffany gives her the crayon.

 

Young Tiffany: Color this part in.

Young Siwon: Okay. *colors*

Young Tiffany: Are you done?

Young Siwon: Yes.

Young Tiffany: Okay then. *sits in the part where Siwon colored*

Young Siwon: Why did you do that?

Young Tiffany: Now we’re even. Will you forgive me?

Young Siwon: I wasn’t even mad in the first place.

Young Tiffany: That prank didn’t make you mad? Why?

Young Siwon: Why? I wonder why?

 

Young Tiffany comes closer.

 

Young Tiffany: What’s your name?

Young Siwon: I’m Choi Siwon.

Young Tiffany: I’m Tiffany Hwang. Nice to meet you. *extends her hand for a handshake*

Young Siwon: Nice to meet you too. *reaches Young Tiffany’s hand*

 

And that’s where it all started.

 

Tiffany’s POV

I don’t regret a thing. No matter how many times we meet again, I’d definitely fall in love with you again. 

 

THE END

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I hope you liked it. 

It's sad. I know. *sniff*

It's been a few days since I wrote this but I got an overwhelming response from you all!

I can't believe that in just a few days I reached almost 3000 readers.

My deepest gratitude goes out to all my readers especially my subscribers.

Thank you for taking the time to read this fanfic.

I hope you enjoyed it and I hope that it touched your hearts.

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

saranghaeyo! ♥

 

P.S. If I'm gonna write another fanfic, which pairing would you like to be in it? COMMENT.