The Start of Our Love Story...

I Give My First Love To You

Siwon's POV

My love life has a time limit.

It's much shorter than others.

So I have no time to waste.

I have to shine brightly like fireworks in the summer sky.

I found out about this when I was 8 years old.

 

FLASHBACK:

At the hospital..

Young Tiffany: *using the stethoscope* Wow, you're heart is beating really fast. What's wrong?

Young Siwon: i'm really nervous and my chest is in pain.

Young Tiffany: Let's take a look. Take off your top.

Young Siwon: I don't want to.

Young Tiffany: Take it off. I'm a Doctor! Listen to me.

 

Suddenly, there was fireworks at the window.. They stopped arguing and looked at it. Then they went to the rooftop for a better view..

 

Young Siwon & Tiffany:  Yey! *jumps up & down*

Young Siwon: Tiffany, i'll go get Mom & Dad..

Young Tiffany: Okay.

 

At the corridor of the hospital..

 

Young Siwon: Mom! Dad! Where could you be..

*peeks at the window*

Young Siwon: Ahhh! I found you!

 

Dr. Hwang (Tiffany's Dad):  I'm sorry Mr.& Mrs. Choi. Siwon won't be able to recover. Siwon's heart won't be able to withstand his body's growth. There's no cure for it as of now. At this rate, Siwon won't be able to reach 20. But all we can do is restrict his diet and physical activities.

Mrs.Choi: *cries*

 

Young Siwon stood still at the door until he heard Tiffany cried. Tiffany also heard what his dad, Dr. Hwang said.

 

Days passed already..

 

Dr. Hwang's POV

 

Dr.Hwang: Head Nurse, you've got dirt on your skirt.

Head Nurse: Ugggggghhh. Which chair could it be this time?!

Dr.Hwang: It must be Tiffany again. She was supposed to get me but you got victimized instead.

Head Nurse: *looks at the X-ray and medical records* Are those Siwon's?

Dr.Hwang: Yes. I'm the bad guy. you see. A useless doctor is a bad guy. She just lost her mother and now, she's gonna lose her friend. I'm worried about my daughter. Should I stop bringing her here at the hospital? 

Head Nurse: I don't know. They're not just friends you know.

 

 

At the park..

 

Young Siwon: Tiffany! What are you doing?

Young Tiffany: I'm looking for a four leaf clover so that I can make a wish.

Young Siwon: Huh? Never heard of that before but I will help you find one.

*looks for four leaf clover*

Young Siwon: So if I find a four leaf clover, can I make a wish too?

Young Tiffany: Yes but what is your wish?

Young Siwon: I want to become an astronaut and marry you. That's my dream. Then both work & home will be happy. Ahhhh. Look Tiffany I found one.

Young Tiffany: *pushes Siwon aside* Please God of the Four Leaf Clover, Save Siwon! Don't kill Siwon! Please let us be together! *cries*

Young Siwon: Tiffany! *kisses her on the lips*

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Siwon: At that time, i didn't really understand what death meant. I made a promise that I couldn't keep. Let's get married when we grow up.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

That's it for now! So did you like it?

Please leave your comments.

Thank You!