He is mine!

Breathing in, Breathing out

“Well…thanks a lot Soohyun” I say to Soohyun. Now his car is standing in front of my house, and I just feel a little sad because even if we never really got out o his car, it was a great time. I let go of his hand but he takes it again before I open the door, making me look at him. He stares in my eyes with a smile.

“Goodnight Dongho-yah” he says and kisses my cheek, really near my lips. I blush and smile.

“Thanks, have a goodnight too hyung” I say and that’s when I get out of his car. I walk to the front door and turn around to wave him goodbye, he does the same to me and starts driving again. I get into my house.

“So, now I find out you’re ing gay” I hear my dad’s voice and I stand in silence. I close the door and turn around, I see him sitting in the couch.

“I-I’m not…” I say without moving from my spot.

“Are you kidding? I saw you and that kissing” I get angry not only because it really wasn’t a full kiss, but because he called Soohyun that. I let out a frustrated sigh and roll my eyes.

“We did not kiss” I say with a clear voice.

“Are you calling me a liar?” He says as he stands up and I look down.

“No…” I tell him. “But…it really wasn’t like that, he’s only my friend” I say looking back up, not feeling scared as a few moments ago.

“Do friends kiss each other?”

“Dad! Now I can’t have ing male friends!?” I yell at him and immediately regret it. I frown and bite my lower lip. “I-If…if I had girlfriends then you’ll call me gay! Now if I have male friends you call me gay!” I say still frowning. Really, what is wrong with him!?

“Are you talking back to me!?” He sounds angrier than a few seconds ago.

“Well that’s how communication works…” I say looking down. I only feel a lot of pain on my left cheek and is until a few seconds later that I realize my dad just slapped me. I brush my left cheek.

“Go to your room. Now” He says and I am on the verge of tears as I run to my room. I let out some tears, but they’re anger tears. I sigh and wipe my tears as I jump to my bed. I lay in my bed for some minutes before I stand up and grab clean clothes from my wardrobe, then get out of my room and walk to the bathroom. I’m about to go in when I feel someone hugging me.

“T-the !?” I yell and turn around. “Soyeon, you scared me” I say and sigh of relief.

“Donghiieee! Was that Soohyun-hyung?” She says smiling, or actually she looks like she’s holding back her giggles.

“Yes…why?”

“OHMY! You guys, you guys look just SO cute together!” She says and starts fangirling, she reminds me of Soohyun’s brother, Seunghyun. She was in the middle of saying something when she all of the sudden stopped and her expression turned serious. She slightly brushed my cheek with her fingertips. “Did dad…” She looked at me worried.

“Y-yeah…” I say and step back. “But it really isn’t nothing” I smile at her and she smiles just a bit. “By the way, did mom picked you up?” I ask her.

“Yes! She even went with me to the mall, she bought me lots of new clothes and stuff!” I raise my brows and feel a little pain on my chest. “She said that if you where there, she would’ve bought you something but she said you didn’t wanted to come so…”

“U-uh…yeeah, shopping!” I say and chuckle. “That’s so boring…” I fake a smile. “Well I’m taking a bath, Goodnight!” I say and quickly close the door and lock it. I lean against the door, wondering when was the last time mom bought me clothes. I sigh as I remember it was almost one year ago, luckly it still fits me…I forget about it and concentrate on my shower.

After I’m done showering, I walk downstairs for my backpack and go back up to my room. I take out my MP3 player and right when I’m turning it on my mom walks inside my room. I quickly hide it under my pillow and look at her nervously.

“Hi mom” I say with a smile.

“Where were you?” She asks with a serious face. I lose my smile and immediately get offended by her question.

“What do you mean where? I was left, forgotten at the bus stop” I say and she widen her eyes as if finally remembering she was going to pick me up.

“Oh…I forgot, I’m so sorry!” She says and palms her forehead. I remember earlier when I was with Soohyun in his car and what happened, so I try to hold back my giggles. Ah I’ve been giggling a lot lately, a lot ever since I met Soohyun…hehe…

“It’s ok mom…” I smile. She sighs.

“I won’t forget tomorrow, I promise!” She says and I feel quite sad that tomorrow Soohyun won’t pick me up. I nod. “Goodnight” and with that she leaves my room.

I sigh with a huge smile thinking again of how we held hands the whole trip home. I take my MP3 again and connect my earphones and pick a random song as I lay down on my bed. I sigh as the song playing is ‘Gee’. I know I said I prefer rock, but this song is really catchy and the lyrics just fit my mood right now.  

My first love story…My angels, and my girls; my sunshine! Ah, Ah…

“LETS GOOOO!! MOVE THOSE BODIES KIDS!” Our gym teacher yells and we run faster.

We rarely do anything in gym class, and unluckly, today is one of the few days we run as freaking hell just so the next day our bodies are aching. I start panting; running is not really my thing…I sigh but continue.

“R-ren” I say as I realize Ren is beside me. He looks like he isn’t even tired…the ? “Arent you tired?” I ask him between my panting. He warmly smiles at me.

“No” He says without panting. “I love running, I always run; unless like Kevin who is sitting over there” He says and points over his shoulder.

“Good job young ladies and men! Take a break” We all stop and some girls even throw themselves to the floor. Ren and I stop, but unless like Ren who only sighed, I’m panting and sweating.

“I hate this class” I say. Ren and I walk over to Kevin, who is completely fresh and un-sweaty.

“Hi” he says and is just now that I realize he is eating an ice-cream.

“H-how…I mean, you…run…?” I can even ask properly. I sit beside Kevin.

“I told the teacher I wasn’t feeling well” Kevin says sounding innocent.

“So you went and bought an Ice-cream?” Ren asks.

“Ani, the teacher bought it for me” Kevin smiles and keeps his ice-cream.

“He’s a e” I say looking over to the teacher. He certainly looks like one so…

“…Is that boy on our class?” Kevin asks all of the sudden. Ren sits on the other side of Kevin and is just now that I realize there’s a boy talking to the couch. I title my head.

“No, he isn’t…He probably is checking something about some sport team, I mean…He has great abs” Ren says and Kevin and I only nod; he does have great abs. From nowhere, an image of Soohyun’s wet shirt from the other Sunday pops in my head. As I said, his shirt was wet so you could see his abs…I blush and snap my head getting out of my trance.  I blush deeper than I probably was when I realize the sculpted guy was staring at me…I looked away and Kevin started giggling.

“What’s wrong Kevin?” Ren asks.

“Oh nothing, Just Donghie was…omg he’s coming” I quickly look at Kevin, and as soon as I look at him, he takes Ren’s hand and start running away to the other side of the gym. I Stand up.

“What the hell!? Where are you guys going!?” I sigh on frustration and am about to keep walking, but something…or someone holds my arm, making me unable to.

“Hey” I turn around and see the well-sculpted guy. I blush a bit and smile.

“Hello” I say. He lets go of my arm and smile as well. He has a cute smile, but compared to Soohyun’s…

“Do you I know you from somewhere?” He asks.

“…No” I say without thinking. I swear I’ve never seen him before, unless he stalks me ._.

“Sure?...hmm…Probably if you tell me your name I’ll remember” He says now with a charming smile and is just now that I realize I don’t know him and he doesn’t know me; he’s trying to flirt.

“D-Dongho…Shin Dongho”  I say hesitating a bit…Why am I thinking of Soohyun!?

“I’m Hoon. Yeo Hoonmin” He says and shakes my hand. “But just call me Hoon,” He says as he stops shaking our hands.

“Oh…Ok Hoon” I say and smile.

“Wait…You said you where a Shin right?” He asks me and I only nod. He smiles and looks up to the roof for a few seconds. “What do you think if I ask you to take a coffee with me after school?”

I bit my lower lip for a moment thinking. 1-I can’t because I have to go to work. 2- I’m grounded, and 3-I feel like I’m…betraying? Soohyun…But why do I!? I mean, there ain’t anything wrong with taking a coffee with a good looking guy from my school. Besides…Soohyun and I are just friends, aren’t we?

“I’d love to” I say and immediately  continue. “But…I’m really sorry I can’t!” I say and bow. “I must go to work” I say and he smiles even wider.

“Oh it’s ok…work first, hmm?” He says but keeps smiling and it’s certainly scaring me. What is so funny about me pulling down a date-No. a Go-out-with-my-school-friend. Yeah.  “Well I have to work too…Are you free on Saturday?” he asks me out again.

“Well, I’m grounded so I can’t really go out” I say and bow again. “Sorry” Surprisingly…he keeps smiling. The hell?

“That’s amazing!” he says but clears his throat right after. “I mean…Well, I’ll see you later in today, hm?” I nod, thinking he means the recess.

“In lunch time?” I ask him and he chuckles.

“Later, after school” He leaves me clueless. What if he really stalks me!?

“Umm…How…?”

“You’ll see” He smiles warmly. “Have to go now…See you later pretty” He says and kiss my cheek before he starts walking out again. I blush and start rubbing my cheek roughly, trying to get his kiss off. Probably, just probably, if I didn’t think of Soohyun this whole time I would’ve love that kiss…But instead I want his…Ah What am I saying!?

“Dongho has a boyfriend!!” Kevin surprises me as he starts jumping around me. Ren is walking lazily to us, which tells me that Kevin ran right after Hoon left.

“What!? Of course I don’t!” I say and stick out my tongue at Kevin. “You have a boyfriend” I say and he stops jumping. I know that he knows that I meant AJ BD!

“N-no…I don’t!” Kevin says and pouts.

“Talking about that…Kev, are you and AJ dating already?” Ren asks shamelessly as usual. Kevin blushes instantly.

“N-no…Not just yet” He smiles. “Why?”

“Hmm…Nothing…just, I’ve noticed that whenever you and AJ are together…” Ren stops for a moment, making Kevin and I really interested. “and Kiseop is around, well…Kiseop gets jealous” He finishes.

“What!? How can that be?” I say and Kevin is still a bit dumbfounded.

“Believe I don’t know. But is too obvious, his body language says it all; whenever AJ and Kevin are on their Jaevin moment, Kiseop starts acting weird and cold, which equals jealousy. Without adding the countless glares he gives to them”

“…Jaevin?” Kevin and I ask completely ignoring the subject. The bell rings and we walk towards the changing room (A/N: Not really sure what is called ;-;). I swear to my life, that Ren blushed and  got a bit nervous. Ren never shows any emotions! He barely even smiles!

“Y-yeah…Well…” He sighs. “I’ll show you when at my locker, nae?” He says and we both nod.

 

“And so yeah. Kiseop and Kevin are VinSeop, Kevin and AJ are Jaevin, Kibum and Kevin are Kemaru, Kibum and Dongho are KiDong, Kiseop and AJ are 2Seops-” I interrupt Ren.

“But that’s ” I say dazzled. “That’s disgusting”

“….To some people may not. Anyways, Kibum and Kiseop are KiBros” Ren says and smiles.

“…And me and Soohyun?” I say blushing a bit. Ren thinks for a moment.

“Hmmm…Since you’re both Shins, you’ll be…2Shin Couple!” Ren says and I smile. We are now walking to the cafeteria, and what Ren showed us was…well…he’s a fanboy for the .

“Wait, you and Soohyun are from the same family and you say is disgusting?” Kevin says and I blush.

“B-but…our bloods are not connected, unless like AJ and Kiseop’s” I say.

“But you’ll like to connect them wouldn’t you?” Ren says with a fanboy-ish smile. I don’t even answer since I’m burning from how red my face is right now.

We go and make the line for our food, then we walk to the usual table.

-Change on PoV;

“And he was so cute! I mean…well…You know I’m not attracted to someone that easily” Hoon had talked about this ‘cute’ boy when he came back from talking to the coach. I sigh and smile.

“Sure. Like you didn’t had two boyfriends in the past two months” He pouts.

“Don’t be that mean to me Soohyun! I really like this one. Like, his eyes were really pretty and his lips pink and pump and he actually has a great personality that matches his pretty physical. I wonder if he has a boyfriend…” Hoon thinks for a moment as well as I do. The more he talks about him, the more I have this little feeling that that pretty boy he saw was Dongho…He hasn’t told me his name, so I try to pull away those thoughts.

“I want to know his name” I say.

“You’ll see him! Right now, is lunch time so we’ll quickly find him. He hangs out with the boy JR likes, Ren” God be sake. We keep walking with our food plates and now I’m more serious than ever… I’m actually praying that is Kevin. We are coming closer and closer to their table… Once we’re a few feets away Hoon talks again, whispering.

“See…Is that pretty red-haired boy from over there” Thank you Chuck Norris. Is this a kind of Karma or something like that!? Hoon walks to the their table and greets everyone, but leans down to the sitting Dongho about to give a kiss on his cheek. I leave my food plate at the table next to me and run right to Dongho and back hug him, avoiding Hoon’s lips.

“HE IS MINE!” I yell out and everyone stares at me. Hoon looks clueless…well everybody does. Including Dongho, but he is deep red right now…How cute…

“…I mean he’s my-name. Like, we’re both Shins and all that…” I chuckle and everyone slowly go back to their own business. I quickly sit right next Dongho, before Hoon does. It’s quite awkward.

“…It’s really early, I thought you said we’ll see each other after school” Dongho speaks up to Hoon.

“So you where thinking about it pretty?” Hoon says and I roll my eyes at the fact he called Dongho pretty. Eug. I put my arm around Dongho’s waist. “We will see each other after school, so don’t worry about it” Hoon winks to Dongho.

“HEY are you going to eat that?” I yell out loud to Kibum, pointing his hamburger.

“Go ahead buddy” Kibum says, probably feeling our heat because he immediately turned back to talk with Kiseop, Ren and Kevin.

“…We’ll meet after school cuttie. Enjoy your meal” Hoon says before walking away, probably mad…I sigh. Is it wrong to say that I don’t care if he’s mad? Ahh…

“How did you sleep last night?” I ask to Dongho and give a bite to the hamburger. Dongho blushes softly.

“Pretty well, thanks~” He smiles and after chewing that bite of hamburger I completely forget about it and leave it aside, my arm still holding Dongho. “And you?”

“Fine as well, thank you too” I say. “Hey…are you going out on a date with Hoon or something?” I ask, not really caring if I sound jealous or not.

“Why?” He simply asks, but with a smile; rather teasingly.

“Ah, just wondering. Are you?” I ask again.

“Nope~” He says and takes a zip from his soda, then looks at me and smiles, still blushing. “After all, I’m yours” He giggles softly and I slightly blush, happy that Hoon isn’t making an effect on him. I don’t care about the others think what we are, so I rest my head on his shoulder. There ain’t anything wrong with it; after all, we’re just friends.

“Should I pick you up today as well?” I ask him, wanting him to say yes so badly.

“I-if you want, I mean…if I am not a bother” He says and I smile.

“Of course you’re not. I’ll be there by seven” I say and he nods; I just ignore the little gaze I think we’re getting from someone…I look and in the distance I can clearly see Hoon glaring at us. Or me. I don’t care…

I only wonder, where are they going to meet?



Hello there my lovely an amazing readers/subscribers/commenters!
Well...first of all I'm sorry if this chap wasn't good enough -3-
And with the update time, I know I take ages TT TT!
BUT I'm FINALLY going onto vacation next monday. So,
I will have LOTS of free time to write :'3!
Aaand yeah. I'll post more in this little space, but I have school tomorrow;
Have to be  by 6 and it's 2:41am xD!

@Zombiescandance: Right! Lol mian xD! *bows* I guess I was just too overheated for them saying latin words(?), I was nearly crying xD!

Thank you guys a lot for reading/Commenting/subscribing on my story. I love you guys a lot, really :'3!