Spending my time with you, ALONE.

Looking At You

Yoseob's POV

My alarm clock rung which made my desk vibrate, I groaned at my clock, and roamed for the snooze button. Click! There much better, I pulled my hand back under the covers and dozed off again. Wait, if I be late AGAIN, wouldn't I be in detention? If I'm in detention I can't see IU! I quickly got out of bed and searched for my uniform. When I felt a tie on the floor I pulled it and it came with my school uniform. I quickly took a shower and went to eat my breakfast. Fresh pancakes on the table and no one at home AGAIN. Aish... I wish my parents would stop worrying about their company and pay attention to me. I sat down in the wooden chair that carved Yang Family behind it. I ate my pancakes that had syrup dripping on it, and drank my orange juice. I quickly grabbed my leathered backpack and headed to the door. I ran out making sure the door was lock, and checked if my phone was there. Check! I quickly ran to the academy and saw a limousine, That must be them!! I ran over but it was just Suzy's ride, I grunted, and just turned right.

"Wait Yoseob!!! Remember 2 weeks ago? You forgot to say something to me... what was it?" She asked shyly.

"Uhh... I forgot... Got to go!!" I ran inside the school entrance leaving Suzy standing there alone. I saw a big crowd covering people. I ran over to the crowd, shoving people out of my way, when I reached the front, it was IU with her brother. They greeted people while they were holding hands,

"They sure are brother and sisters" I muttered. I quickly called out IU's name, and she smiled.

"ooh Oppa~~ This is my friend Yoseob!!" She told him, Lee Joon looked at me and smiled.

"So your the Yoseob she's been talking about" Lee Joon said, she blushed and I blushed too.

"Well I got to go to Dance class, IU be careful and Yoseob take care of her" He said. He kissed her on the cheek and left, the crowd followed Lee Joon and IU and me were left in the hallway, ALONE. She squirmed a little.

"So do you want to go to class?" She broke the silence. I nodded and we went to room A1.

"So where's Jiyeon?" I asked. She stopped in her tracks and still kept a smile.

"Why? You like her??" She teased. No Jieun I like you i thought.

"N-N-No I like someone else..." I answered.

"Omo!! I hope she likes you back!!" She squealed. Yeah I hope she does....

"Thanks... but she doesn't know right now" I said.

"Oh... but I'll hope she'll fall for you" She smiled. When we reached the class, we both sat together. We were the only one there, because all the students followed Lee Joon, EVEN THE TEACHER!! After 30 minutes passed. We decided the teacher wouldn't come so we talked about random stuff.

"so really wheres Jiyeon?" I asked for the last time.

"she didn't feel good today" she said gloomly.

"Oh...."

"so where's Wooyoung?" She said, while smiling.

"Family problems" 

"Oh..." she said gloomy again. Oh great another crush of Wooyoung! Why can't everyone pay attention to me!?!?! I thought.

"What you like him?" 

"N-N-NO!" She said to quick. "I mean no, sorry...." 

"it's okay that will happen when I like someone" She laughed and we broke into silence again. "So do you want to go eat after school? I asked.

"Sure!! My brother is busy and Jiyeon's too sick to hang out" she said gloomy. After the bell rang we headed for the doors. "So, the money's on me!!" She said.

"No no no I can't let you use your money" I said. She pouted, and I laughed.

"Aish fine only because your cute" She said, she pinched my red cheeks and I blushed madly. We went inside her limousine, and talked about food.

"So..." I said awkwardly. She laughed awkwardly.

"so..." 

"Hehe" When we reached her favorite restaurant. She held my hands and pulled me into the restaurant. Other people, kept talking about us being a couple.

"umm..." she said.

"I know... maybe they're thinking were a couple because were holding hands..." I said. She let go of my hand and started blushing madly.

"Sorry"

"it's okay" The waiter lead us to a private room, which was comfy because of the red chairs. "Woah!!" I yelled I 

"i know, my brother bought this private room for my brithday last year," she said. 

"awesome!" I yelled. She giggled. After the wait, the waiter came here and asked for my order, she wrote it in her note pad and left.

"Wait... why didn't she ask for your order?" I asked.

"She knows my orders" she giggled.

"wow.." She laughed. 

"Your so cute!!" She pinched my cheek again. I blushed madly. "Aigoo!!" After the waiter gave us our food she asked,

"So are you guys having a date?" 

"No!" She replied. The waiter laughed and left. After we ate in silence, I payed the cashier and we walked home without the limousine. Our hands kept slapping against eachother on the way. She looked at me and then down our hands. I blushed.

"There's a way to prevent our hands from slapping from each other..." she said. I shifted away because I thought that was the way, but she pulled me back.

"No silly..." She took my hand and held it. "This is the way" She looked up at my face, and I looked back. Eye contact. She quickly looked away but still holding my hand. I wish I had confessed to her. When we reached her mansion, she invited me inside. Her brother wasn't there but her butlers and maids greeted me.

"Unnie!!" Said a girl's voice. I looked over and it was Jiyeon wrapped in a huge blanket. She walked over and hugged IU. IU told her to rest and Jiyeon just went back to sleep. IU then motioned me to follow her which was to a studio.

"This is my practice room" She said. 

"Woah!"

"You really are a singer" I walked over to some photos.

"Who's that?" She stood dead frozen when I had pointed a guy with brown hair and small eyes. 

"i-i-t's my childhood friend" She started to get teary and ended up crying on her knees.

"I'm sorry"

"it's okay" she wiped her tears and started talking about him. "The bestest friend in the world, Lee Joon and I loved him so much. It was like he was my brother. He left when his parents had left him, I never saw him again. I loved him more than anyone even my brother and Jiyeon" She said, she started to tear up. I patted her back, and she wiped her eyes. She looked at me and smiled.

"Well I got to go" I said. She stood up and we both walked to the door. 

"Well see ya" I said.

"Bye!!" I started to walk away until,

"Wait!" she said. I turned around, she stood there squirming.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks" She hugged me, and hugged her back. This is like a dream come true!! I thought. She let go and waved a goodbye. I walked away muttering some happy things.


DAMNIT MY LONGEST CHAPTER RECORD IS RUINED DX !! WHAT AM I CRYING ABOUT I STILL GOT YOU GUYS!! :D

Subscriber:

angela718_sdw