First Day...

Looking At You

Authors note: oh and Jiyeon and IU live together. Lee Joon is in the states at a competition.

IU's POV

I got up and rubbed my swollen eyes, my eyes were swollen because of crying last night.

Flashback~

"CHEONDOONG OPPA DON'T GOO!!!!" I yelled. I was on the kitchen floor sobbing while lightning kept striking the sky. The living room door opened, it showed my drenched brother, standing on the wet welcome pad which had gotten wet because of him. He ran towards me leaving muddy footsteps on the wooden floor, he looked at me and scratched his drenched hair. 

"IU what happened? And where's Thunder?" He asked. 

"He packed up and left," I said. His eyes widen and his strong knees had collapsed on the kitchen floor, his head had no longer looked at me, it had looked straight down. 

"I knew this day would happen, ever since his parents had left him, he suggested to go to a foster home." His words were to painful, he punched the kitchen floor leaving a knuckle sized hole on the floor. I looked up at his face, which was now covered in tears.

"Cheondoongi no longer needs us" I said.

End of flashback~

I walked over across the room where Jiyeon's bed was, she was still sleeping soundly until, I cupped my face and screamed,

"Wake up Jiyeonie!!!" She squirmed and grunted under the thick sized blanket. I went next to her and tickled her ticklish spot which was her stomach. Her head quickly shot up and bumped my head. 

"OOF" We both yelled, I fell backwards landing on the carpeted floor. I rubbed my bruised fore head, and got up on my elbows.

"well that wasn't a good wake up" I groaned.

"the best" she said with sarcasm. We both got up and got dressed. I wore my new school uniform which had a grey skirt and a shirt with a black tie on it. After we finished getting into our uniforms, we went downstairs to eat breakfast. 1 of our maids told us we looked pretty in the school uniform and we both said thank you. Since my brother is a famous dancer, every month he would send me a box of money that could be finished until the next year, (since we don't use the money much) You see my parents had died in a plane crash on their way back to Korea, and Jiyeon's parent's had drowned at the beach because some idiots had thrown there wallets and purse down the water, but luckily the idiots went to jail for 7 years. But since 7 years had pass, Lee Joon had hired body guards to protect us from them. When Jiyeon and I had finished our pancakes, we grabbed our backpacks and went in our limousine. We both talked about our new school, and wondered If it was a good school. By the time we got there, we saw some students whispering about us, we walked to the principal office, and saw him working on paperwork. 

"anneyeong  haseyo" we both greeted, the principal did not look up until he finished the last paperwork, he finally looked up and smiled.

"oh you 2 must be the new students, I'm so glad there's finally more students!!" he said. 

"what do you mean finally more students?" I asked.

"well each year students come here because they think they're talented, but at the end of the year, you have to take a talented test to see if you qualify to continue this academy or not" he explained. Me and Jiyeon started to get the shivers and nodded. The principle gave us our schedules, and our first class was Singing which was room A1, we went inside the elevators and found a guy sleeping in the right corner. I looked at Jiyeon and I gave her 'should we wake him up' face, she replied me back a 'yeah maybe he'll thank us' I nodded. I tapped the boy's shoulder and he grunted, I tapped him once more and he woke up.

"Stop following me annoying girls" he groaned. 

"yeah and we're the annoying people" Jiyeon muttered. I guess he heard that because he shot her cold glare, she shot him one right back, and they had a glaring war. Jiyeon won the war because she stuck her tongue out which made him laugh. He quickly got up and greeted us.

"hi my names Yang Yoseob you must be new" he greeted.

"anneyeong haseyo Yang Yoseob, my name is Lee Ji Eun but you can call me IU, and this is my best friend Jiyeon" I bowed, Jiyeon just glared at him. I elbowed Jiyeon in the stomach and she started bowing. He smirked and asked what class we were in.

"singing class" I replied.

"me too, Kaja!" He motioned us to follow him and we stood at a door which carved Room A1 into the wood. We opened the door and the teacher smiled happily.

"Yang Yoseob your late AGAIN! Oh and I see there are new students" she smiled, she clamped both of her hands together and jumped. She motioned both of us to the front of the room, while Yoseob went to his seat, which was next to a handsome boy. I greeted myself first,

"anneyeong haseyo my name is Lee Ji Eun but you can call me IU" I said cutely. After I said my greeting everyone had there mouths opened,  the teacher quickly asked,

"wait are you Lee Joon's sister? Lee Ji Eun?" I nodded,

"ya my brother Lee Joon left to go to the states 1 month ago," I replied. Everyone started screaming and yanking their hands up for questions. The teacher quieted them down and asked if Jiyeon could greet. 

"anneyeong, my name is Jiyeon and I live with IU" she said proudly. The teacher asked if I could show my talent and I saw a guitar in the right corner of the room, I quickly grabbed the upper part and sat down in the small seat. I began playing lies by bigbang, they started to enjoy it, because they started to sing along. When I finished the classroom began to fill with cheers, I bowed and said thank you. Now it was Jiyeon's turn, I gave her a thumbs up and she gave me one back. She then started to sing Cry Cry by T-ARA, everyone cheered after she finished. We both went to the 2 empty seats at the front and listened to the teachers lesson, (vocal lessons) after the teacher finished the very last lesson, the bell rung and the students scrambled for the door, Jiyeon and I, headed for the door but stopped when 2 guys were blocking the door.

"IU you were great!" Yoseob said. The other guy, which was the handsome guy Yoseob sat next too, had elbowed him in the stomach.

"I mean you guys were great" he said. "Anyways, this is my friend Wooyoung, we were wondering if you guys want to tag along with us," 

"sorry, but me and Jiyeon have to pick up my brother at the airport," I said. Their eyes widened.

"can we come too!" Yoseob blurted out. Wooyoung again, nudged him in the stomach again. "I mean do you mind if we come too?" he asked. 

"Oh please~ all you want to do is meet her brother," Jiyeon muttered. Yoseob shot her a glare, and Jiyeon shot one right back. I nudged Jiyeon in the stomach and they stopped glaring. 

"I'm sorry, but after we pick up my brother were going to dinner," They nodded, and we both headed for the exit.

Yoseob's POV

After they left, Wooyoung said goodbye and headed for the exit.

"Wooyoung where are you going?" I asked. 

"Home" He said.

"YAHHH WAIT FOR ME!!!" I quickly followed him, and we started talking about the new girls.

IU's POV

"I can't wait to meet my brother again!!" I squealed.

"I can't wait for the presents!!" Jiyeon squealed. I glared at her making her squirm in her seat. When we reached Incheon Airport we ran inside the airport entrance C7, we went to a empty seat which was next to a girl holding up a I LOVE LEE JOON sign. When my brother walked through the entrance all the girls squealed, and tried to get pass the bodyguards. Jiyeon and I held hands tight so we won't get lost in the crowd. I went next to the bodyguards and they made me a small hole Jiyeon and I could walk in. I walked in and hugged Lee Joon tightly, brother and sister love, I kissed him on the cheek and we hugged each other on the way out. All the fans were glaring at me, and giving me a 'your lucky' face. After we got out of the crazy fan crowd, we went inside the limousine. My brother and I talked about the new school. After we reached the 5 star restuarant, we went inside and all the customers squealed at my brother, all 3 of us held hands tightly to not get lost in the crowd.

"Oppa, I never knew you were this popular" I said.

"Me either" Lee Joon replied. The waiter lead us to a private room because of Lee Joon, and we looked at the menu's. "So how was school" He said while looking at the menu.

"We got popular very quickly" I said,

"But i think it was mostly your popularity that made us popular, Lee Joon" Jiyeon muttered. Lee Joon laughed, 

"So did they see how talented you guys were?" We nodded,

"Some of them asked us to hang out with them" We both said. "JINX YOU OWE ME SOME KIMCHI!!" We both yelled, Lee Joon laughed,

"DOUBLE JINX!!!!" I yelled.

"You guys are so weird" Lee Joon said. After a few minutes, one of the waiters came and asked us if we were ready, I nodded and ordered Saengseon-gui while Jiyeon ordered grilled intestine. My brother thought for a moment and finally ordered Saengseon-gui. I laughed,

"is this soppuse to be brother and sister love again?" I laughed.

"Yup," he laughed. After we finished eating, we went home, I felt someone staring at me so I looked back but I only saw kids running around. 

"What's wrong IU?"

"Nothing" We continued walking home while fans squealing at my brother. When we reached the mansion, I ran up to my room following Jiyeon. I sat down in my bed, my mind went blank.

"whats wrong IU?"

"I feel like there are eyes on me" I said.

"Of course gods eyes and mine HAHAH" she chuckled.

"YAHH!!" I threw a pillow at her, "I know that but a different pair of eyes" She stared at me with confusion.

"Are you okay? Do you need a doctor?"

"NO!!!" I dug myself under the sheets, and stayed there until the day was over.


HEY GUYS THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER IVE EVER DONE AND PLUS 7 SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY WITHOUT A CHAPTER?!?! OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Subscribers:

TanPopo

Freda123

meera98

kpop_ako_1026

bluelolli21

shushi_pilsuk

darclign