Today is the scariest day but use love to recover it...

Looking At You

IU's POV

IU your so stupid why did you hug him! I smacked my head while Jiyeon just stared at me stupidly.

"Unnie what happened?" Jiyeon asked.

"it's nothing" I replied. I went under the covers, trying to sleep but couldn't.

"Unnie please tell me" Jiyeon went over to my bed and sat next to me. 

"okay promise not to tell this TO ANYONE, understood?" I told her. I uncovered myself from the covers, and looked at her.

"I promise" we crossed our hearts and I my lips.

"I like Yang Yoseob" I said.

Yoseob's POV

Why did I hug her back? Now she know's i like her! I looked for a pillow and smacked myself with it. Aish Yoseob now she's going to reject me! I quickly washed myself up, and went to sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be the worst day of my life!

IU's POV

My brother lee joon kept on poking me to wake up, I uncovered myself from the blankets and saw him in his uniform.

"IU c'mon 30 minutes till school" I quickly got out of my bed and searched for my dry cleaned school uniform. I put on my clothes and waited for Jiyeon, by the time she was finished, she smiled at me and the 2 of us went down To eat breakfast. We saw Lee Joon already finishing his pancakes,

"Oppa, can't you wait for us?" I pouted. He looked at me with syrup dripping from his mouth.

"but you guys were to slow" he whined.

"YAHH!!" Jiyeon and I yelled, we both whacked him, and he surrendered.

"arraso, but hurry up!" Me and Jiyeon quickly ate our pancakes and finished our glass of milk, The 3 of us walked out of the mansion, and into our limousine. When we reached the academy, all the students were gathered around the limousine. We held hands trying to not get lost in the crowd again, when the driver opened the door, all the students started screaming.

"Oppa" Lee Joon looked at her and smiled.

"Hmm?"

"what class do you have?"

"acting"

"ooh! Me and Jiyeon has acting too!" I squealed. We ran to room B5 and sat next to each other, the crowd sat behind Lee Joon. I waited for Yoseob to come through the door, as I saw a grey pant's walking through the door, I got excited. Must be Yoseob I thought. As I was waiting for a cute faced boy walking through the door, i notice it was just Wooyoung. My excitement had turned into disappointment, Wooyoung smiled at me, while I waved at him. When the teacher entered the door, I got disappointed again. Must be late AGAIN! I thought. After the teacher settled down, running footsteps could be heard outside. I smiled, but the running footsteps had past the class. The teacher got up to see what happened. She opened the door a creak, and was wide opened. She fainted, I got up, while Wooyoung and Jiyeon were right behind me.The other people were protecting Lee Joon. Lee Joon got up and told the class to sit down, the students obeyed and Lee Joon held my hand. BOOM! A gun shot! I looked up and Yoseob was on the floor bleeding. A guy had a gun pointing it at him, asking where Lee JiEun is. I felt a shiver and ran to find my cellphone, I quickly dialed 911 and told the police the information. BOOM! Another gun shot, I looked over, and my brother was shot, my eyes widened I ran over to Lee Joon. They started screaming. I glared at all of them and they stopped, I was crowded over the students, my brother was bleeding badly, I looked at him in the eys and cried.

"Oppa you won't die right?" I sobbed.

"Lee JiEun, if I die, you will still have Jiyeon and, yeah just Jiyeon" He said while stuttering. the part where he almost said Cheondoong made me cried more. BANG!!! Another gun shot, I looked over and it was Jiyeon who got shot. My eyes widen, I ran over but tripped over some pencils, I got scratches on my knees but I didn't care. I kept crawling until I reached Jiyeon.

"Unnie" She said. I cried more than anything. She was the one who stood up for me when I was a kid. She was my best friend, wait no, not my best friend. She was my sister. I looked in her eyes with furrowed eyes,  and stood up. I hated that shooter for ruining my life, I walked right out of the door, while the shooter had the gun pointing at me. I chuckled. I walked right towards the shooter, while he had his gun pointing at me. He pulled the trigger, but it was no use, he used up all his bullets. He tried to find a bullet to reload, but before he spotted one on the floor. I had punched him in the face.

"That's the one for shooting Yoseob" I could see Yoseob smiling behind me. I yanked my foot up, and kicked him in the stomache.

"That's the one for shooting my brother" My brother smiled happily, I yanked my foot up again and kicked him in the private part. The shooter fell backwards, holding his Private part. I chuckled.

"and that's for shooting my sister" I laughed. I walked back to the students, while looking back at the shooter. By the time the shooter felt better, the police came, and handcuffed the shooter. The 3 people who were in my life,  And my teacher... had been lifted onto a gurney. School was ended early because of the incident. I called my driver, and told him I'm walking home. He kept arguing until I gave him my agyeo on the phone. I hanged up and headed home. 

"wait up!!" Someone shouted. I turned my head, and saw Wooyoung running at me. When he finally caught up, he smiled. 

"So do you want to hang out?" He asked. 

Sorry but, I'm not in the mood" I explained. His face turned gloomy but tried to keep up a smile. I walked to the hospital while he was following me. I turned my head around and saw him trying to keep a smile. I ran to him and held his hand.

"Oppa why aren't you happy?" I said with my aeygo. He smiled happily, and we both reached the front doors of the hospital. I told the nurse that I'm Lee Joon's sister and she told me his room was on the 5th floor room D67, I nodded and we both headed to the stairs.

"IU why are you taking the stairs?" he asked. I stopped in my tracks,

"because Cheon- because I like to" I didn't want to tell him my past. He nodded at me suspiciously. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could with him following me. When we reached Lee Joon's room, I looked at him with a pale face. His arm was covered in tape and they bandaged the bruises that were on his face. He woke up slowly, smiling at me.

"IU!!!" He screamed.  I shushed him and sat next to him.

"Wooyoung, are you gonna be okay?" I asked him. He nodded. He looked at Wooyoung  and smiled.

"why are you bringing boys along with you?" I blushed a bit.

"YAHHH!" I yelled.

"Aish IU your so loud it hurts my ears more than the gunshot." He whined. He rubbed his ears, while I giggle. His head became dizzy, so he rubbed his head.

"Oppa are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded.

"IU if I die, tell Cheondoong to take care of you" My eyes widen.

"Oppa what are you saying? Cheondoogi's gone" I said while stuttering.

"I just feel like he's around you somewhere" My smiling had turned into sadness face, I tried to keep up with my happiness. But failed. i had let out a tear from my eyes. Lee Joon looked at me and smiled.

"Your missing him again aren't you?" He turned his head at the ceiling. "Someday I just wish it was the past again, where I can see him smile" He said. he turned his head at me. "IU I think you should go visit Jiyeon and Yoseob now," he said. I nodded and kissed him on the cheek. 

"Bye Oppa" I waved him a goodbye while I left with Wooyoung. Wooyoung looked at me suspiciously. 

"Who's Cheondoong?" he asked. I looked at him with my swollen eyes.

"he's just my past" I told him, he nodded and we went to Yoseob's room. he was sleeping soundly while he kept a cute face on him. he slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

"IU and Wooyoungi" I giggled. 

" Oppa, are you gonna be okay?" I said with a cute voice. he smiled and nodded. 

"Wooyoung can you leave?  Need to talk to IU private" Wooyoung nodded. He went out of the door.

"IU thanks for punching the guy" I giggled.

"Why are you crying?" he asked.

"Cheondoong" I said, he motioned me to come closer, and he whispered,

"Oppa's gonna be there for you," I backed away with a surprised face and blushed. He smiled. I came closer to him and I told him to close his eyes. he closed his eyes. While I kept going closer to him.

"Sarangeheyo" I said and I kissed him on the cheek. I backed away with a blushed face, while he blushed madly too.

"Oppa I gotta go visit Jiyeon now" He nodded very quickly. When I came out Wooyoung was waiting for me. He had a disappointed face.

"Wooyoung are you okay?" He nodded slowly while we went to Jiyeon's room.

"Unnie!" she squealed.

"Jiyeon!" I ran over to her bed and hugged her.

"I see you brought Wooyoung along" she said. I nodded, and she smiled. 

"Did you visit Yoseob?" I nodded, she smiled happily. Her eyes started to get droopy and she drifted off. I smiled and I walked off. Wooyoung had another mad face. I looked at hm while he looked down.

"Are you okay?" He nodded slowly. When we got out of the hospital doors, he walked the opposite way.

"Wooyoung!!!" I yelled. He turned around not looking at me. I ran towards him  and wrapped my arms around his neck. He was really surprised, I kissed him on the forehead on my tippy toes.

"When a guy gets mad the girl should always make him feel better" I said. I ran off waving at him, his face turned happy and walked the other way. Today is the scariest day but sometimes it helps with Love I thought.


I'm thinking of doing some cliff hangers >:D like the one where IU says "I like Yang Yoseob" then I cut them off. U'll see what happened when she said 'I like Yang Yoseob' in a flashback >:D

New Subscribers:

Park-Min-Seul

2pmlover

puppyluvahs

leedarane

WooU_Coupleftw

:'[ I just love new subcribers xD

And I might have some mistakes because I do my drafts on my Ipad 3rd generation :P and then publish it on my laptop xD