Wooyoung or Yoseob?

Looking At You

IU's POV: 

It's not his fault! Maybe it's in accident! Aish!! I scratched my head continuously and looked at the ripped pieces. Cheondoong, I wish you were here to comfort me like when I was little. 

Flashback~

When I was very little, Lee Joon Oppa had to go to work (street dancer) Cheondoong would always comfort me when I would miss Lee Joon.  "Oppa" I sobbed. I was sitting on cheondoong's lap while he cooed me that Lee Joon was alright. He would kiss my little tears that were sliding down my cheeks aimlessly. 

"IU ah Lee Joon's alright, he's just working,  by the time he's finish, he'll come back" I stopped sobbing but continued to hiccup. I glanced towards Cheondoong and he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

Flashback ended~ 

 I quickly ran inside and told my butler to fix my newspaper. He nodded and his eyes widened when he saw the newspaper. He stuffed  it in his pocket carefully while looking around for the tape.  

-- Yoseob's POV: 

STUPID YOSEOB NOW SHE HATES YOU WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO YOU IDIOT??? AISHH...

"You okay?" Asked Wooyoung. 

"Yeah... But I just really wanna know are you guys dating?" I asked.

"NO..... But I wish, anyways do you like her?" asked Wooyoung. 

"NOOO!!! I LIKE SUZY!!!." I yelled.

"Dude stop screaming" Wooyoung rubbed his ear while looking at me.

"sorry..."

"anyways I'm gonna go..." Wooyoung stood up from his seat and walked away from me. OH NOW HE'S GONNA DITCH ME, MAYBE HE'S GONNA MEET UP IU!!!! AISH YOSEOB!!!!! 

IU'S POV:

Wooyoung or Yoseob? Aish!!! 

"Marshmallow you okay?" Asked Jiyeon. I looked up from her dinner and nodded.

"Yeah it's just I'm sad because Lee Joon's shooting a commercial..." I lied. Jiyeon raised her eyebrow and laughed, I looked at her confusingly while she kept on laughing.

"IU that's the worst lying you ever said to me!!! HAHAHAHA"

"SHUT UP!!!" I yelled. She still kept laughing until she choked on a piece of kimchi. She quickly gobbled down her water and stopped laughing. 

"C'mon Marshmallow you better tell me what happened," She said with a serious tone.

"Well... Remember when I said I like Yoseob?" I asked.

"Who would forget?" She chuckled.

"YAHH!!! Listen to me!! Well I really don't know if I should like Wooyoung or Yoseob... So who should I pick?" I said. As i forgot what yesterday last night was about. Her cheery face turned into a half cheery face as soon as I said "Wooyoung." 

"Uh-h I don't know maybe Yoseob, he seems like a better guy" She said. 

"Are you sure I feel like Wooyoung is better" As soon as i remembered, I pretended that I didn't remember that she likes Wooyoung so I could see her angry face. 

"I'm finished..." She said awkwardly, and ran upstairs to our room. Did I go to far? I quickly finished my rice and followed her.

"JIYEON I WAS JUST KIDDING!!!" I yelled. 

"forget it, I thought you knew." She growled.

"I was just teasing you!!!." 

"enough teasing Lee JiEun! YOU KNOW HE LIKES YOU,  SO CAN'T I JUST LIKE HIM WITHOUT YOU TEASING ME?!??!?!?!" She yelled with an angry tone.  "Mianhe..." I whispered I crawled back to my bed and covered the blanket over my head.  "G-g-good n-n-n-ight" I said, I didn't want to say more so she would get annoyed so I just pretended to sleep. 

Flashback~

"I like Yoseob" I said. 

"I KNEW IT!!! MY BEST FRIEND LIKES YOSEOB YANG YOSEOB!!! OH YEAH!!" Jiyeon screamed. I covered and playfully slapped her on the arm.

"YAH SHUT UP!!!" She nodded and silently cheered.  "You wanna know who I like?" She asked bewilderedly. I nodded, and she whispered in my ear.  "Wooyoung" I screamed in excitement and covered my mouth. 

"SHUT UP!!!"

"ok..."

"Marshmallow... I don't think he likes me I think he likes someone else..."

"THAT--" I shouted.

"MARSHMALLOW YOUR TO YOUNG TO CURSE!!!" 

"Mianhe..." 

"But I think he likes you...

"MWOH????" 

"Well he's always after you, he's always trying to find where you are"

"huh?" 

"LEE JIEUN HE LIKES YOU!!" 

"Oh Jiyeon Unnie I'm not going steal him from you!!" 

"really?" she smiled.

"yeah besides I like Yoseob!!" 

"Okay!!"

End of flashback~  

I AM SO STUPID HOW COULD I FORGET YOU GUYS?!?! STUPID ME !!!! D: AND STUPID SCHOOL ANYWAYS... 11 MORE DAYS UNTIL SCHOOL IS GONE GONE GONE GONE!!!

Hint: Mr. Butler seems suspicious.