IU'S IN THE HOSPITAL?!?!?!?!

Looking At You

???'s POV:

Having your best friend crying all over you. Makes me sad son, what changed you? Was it because of me? Or your mother? Son I just wish everything would rewind to the past and I could fix everything but having to leave you son. I regret everything I did it the past. 

"AJJUSHI!!" Yelled a girl. 

"HUH? OH YES COMING!!" 

Jiyeon's POV: 

"Yes?!?!" Ajjushi came in.

"IU'S HAVING A COMA!!!" I yelled. Ajjushi ran to IU and felt her head, she was sweating crazily but wasn't waking up.

"CALL THE HOSPITAL!!" Ajjushi yelled. I ran to the phone and called the hospital.

Yoseob's POV:

Stupid Wooyoung!! Why can't I have her you took almost every girlfriend's I have but we're still best friends.

"YOSEOB YOSEOB YOSEOB!!!!!" Wooyoung started banging on the door but i'm so glad that i had locked it.

"go away," I said.

"N-NO" He starting panting loudly and then started speaking again. "IU'S IN THE HOSPITAL!!!" 

"WHAT?!!?!?!?!" I ran out the door and pulled him to his car. "TO THE HOSPITAL!!" He nodded and we both drove to the hospital.

Yoseob's POV:

I ran as fast as I could to Room 50B where IU's room is. 

"WHERE IS SHE?!?!?!" Jiyeon pointed at IU who was sweating crazily while she was stiff.

"IU!!" Before I could go over to IU, Wooyoung butted in front of me and sat next to IU. I stood there stiff while looked at Wooyoung's back. The guy who has huge muscles and is my best friend loves her. I turned around for the door but Jiyeon pulled me back. She glared at me and shifted her head towards IU. I nodded confusingly and went over to IU. I whispered in her ear softly,

"IU wake up wake up" I pulled my head back and waited for her to wake up.

IU's POV: 

"NO!!! CHEONDOONG!!" 

"IU wake up wake up" A soft voice whispered in my ear. I blinked my eyes opened and squirmed.

"Jiyeon Unnie!!" I said with eyes closed I hugged the person in front of me who I thought was "Jiyeon" 

"Jiyeon Unnie? Have you been working out? You have muscles now..." I said still with eyes closed.

"IU open your eyes" Jiyeon said. I opened my eyes slowly and saw that I was hugging Yoseob. I let go immediately and blushed.

"mianhe..." I said.

Yoseob POV:

SHE HUGGED ME!!! YAY!!!! I COULD FEEL WOOYOUNG'S JEOLOUSY!!!

"mianhe..."

"Uh... It's okay...." I let go of her and stood up. I knew Wooyoung thought I liked Jiyeon so I quickly asked her a question.

"Jiyeon... Can I talk to you?" I asked. She nodded suspiciously. I pulled her outside the hospital while she kept glaring at me.

"MWOH?" She yelled.

"I have to tell you something but promise not to tell anyone ok?" I asked her.

"AISH!! FINE!!" 

"I like IU but Wooyoung likes her what could I do?" She smiled a little and intertwined her fingers together.

"I like Wooyoung too... But he likes her..." She said quietly. 

"CHINCHA?!?!?! WE COULD DO A PLAN!!!" 

"REALLY?!?!"

"Ok you make IU fall in love with me and i'll make Wooyoung fall in love with you!!" I said. She nodded continuously and we both ran back to the room laughing. When we got back Wooyoung was back hugging IU while she kept laughing with her head turned back. And that was when Jiyeon and I had a different plan...


I am updating chapters more often now!! Thanks to you subs!! Oh and guess what Jiyeon and Yoseob's "new" plan is!!

New Subs: 

Nikka0407

ShineeBabyx