GAME ONN!!!

Looking At You

Yoseob's POV: 

After a few weeks later, my arm has healed from the shot. But since I've been away from school, IU has been keeping me company and well of course Wooyoung. I wish she didn't bring Wooyoung, I could've confessed to her faster, but Wooyoung was right there watching my moves, I had to ask her simple question. I awoke from my thoughts when a knock was on my door.

"Come in," I shouted. The door slid open and IU's face appeared through the door, I smiled and gestured her to come towards me, and of course Wooyoung was with her. But what's different is they're holding hands... I looked at them suspiciously.

"You guys dating?" I asked suddenly. She looked at me with confusion, Wooyoung let go of her hand before she noticed. Her head turned away as if she was hiding her blush. What's going on with them? W-w-ait couldn't they have feeling's for each other? OH NO!! Yoseob you gotta get out of the hospital! I felt the sudden urge to hop out of my bed. But IU stopped me,

"Oppa~ I know you wanna leave now but wait till the nurse approves," she said with an Aegyo. I rested my head down to my pillow and stared at her. Silence filled the air until the door slid opened. It was one of the nurses that took care of me everyday.

"Yoseob shi~" The nurse said in a cute voice. IU stared at me with a blank expression on her face. 

"Oh hey G.NA!!" I greeted her. 

"You can leave now since your cured," she said. I nodded in excitement and went to change my clothes. When I had gotten out, IU and Wooyoung were laughing at something, she smacked his shoulder, and he pouted.

"AWWW!!!" Wooyoung whined.

"Aegyo your so cute!!!" she pinched both of his cheeks. I quickly got out and ran for the exit.

"Yoseob wait!!" I can hear IU's shoes clicking while she was yelling for my name. I quickly ran outside the hospital exit and ran towards home. I stopped when I saw Suzy  sitting on a bench. She looked up and smiled.

"Oppa!! What are you doing?" she said with excitement.

"Just celebrating the day I leave the hospital" I lied. She smiled and looked back down at her feet.

what's wrong?" I asked. She kicked a nearby pebble and looked at me with her swollen eyes. She was crying. I sat next to the empty space next to her and looked at her. I patted her back and asked her what happened.

"M-m-y dad has cancer" she said with a stuttering voice. I looked at her with a shock face and I could see she was really crying. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder, and patted her back while she was crying on my chest.

"YOSEOB!!!" IU shouted. I turned my head back while Suzy's still crying on my chest. IU stopped in her tracks and just walked over with a stiff position with Wooyoung behind her. I could see her tightened fist.

Why did you run away?" She asked with a blank expression. Complete silence, Suzy looked up and smiled.

"He saw me crying" she said while wiping her tears. IU stood there with a stiff expression.

"OHH!!" She said. 

"well, i'm going  to take her home" I said. I waved them a goodbye and took Suzy home.

"Thanks for helping me" she said.

"And thanks for answering the question" I said.

"But why'd you  run away?" 

"Wooyoung and IU..." I squiggled uncomfortably.

"sorry to ask..." I looked up at her and smiled. When we reached her house and i smiled and waved her a goodbye. She leaned in and kissed me on the forehead. I smiled and just walked the opposite direction. I passed IU's house and I saw her sitting on a bench behind the gates. I walked up the gates and shouted. She looked at me with a blank expression.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi, can I come in?" She nodded and unlocked the gates. I walked through the gates and she walked back to the bench.

"Why so blank?" I asked her. 

"Aish it's nothing, I always do this when I'm finished with my homework" I sat next to her and looked at her stiff expression. Her fist was holding something. I looked down at her hands and saw that she was holding a ripped piece of paper from a news paper.

"what's that?" I pointed at her hands.  

"ugh it's nothing!!" she hid the newspaper. 

"come on give it to me" I reached for the newspaper but it had accidentally ripped. She stood there with a stiff expression.

"I'm sorry"

"it's okay..." she quickly grabbed the pieces. "maybe you should leave now" I quickly bowed and ran. Yoseob this is the worst day for you! I thought. I should really move on, wait no you shouldn't I love her so much!! She's my life if she's dead then I'm dead too! Yoseob your not gonna lose to Wooyoung!! GAME ON WOOYOUNG!!! 

Sorry guys I've been busy lately!! First of all i'm gonna have to delete this fanfic because I've been busy but don't worry you can read this anytime you want!! Another reason is happy April fools day!!

New Subscribers:

LuvWooU

Please share this fanfic!!!