Familiar . Suspicious . Stranger (FSS)

Looking At You

IU's POV: 

"Jiyeon Unnie wake up!!" I yelled. Jiyeon woke up and went straight to the closet to change without bothering to say "good morning" to me. I followed her and I poked her on the shoulder. She pulled her shoulder back and grunted. I backed away and began to speak.

"Jiyeon i'm sorry," I said. She turned around and she smiled alittle.

"Do you mean it?" She asked.

"Yeah" I nodded. She smiled and tackled me to the ground.

"SHEESH MARSHMALLOW YOU TOOK SO LONG TO APOLOGIZE!!!" She whacked my head and I giggled.

"Hey since it's a Saturday do you wanna go to the mall?" I asked.

"SURE!!!" She yelled. She ran to her closet and began to pick out her outfit. I chuckled and went to my closet too. After we finished changing clothes Jiyeon and I ran downstairs to go eat breakfast, and of course... Lee Joon wasn't here. We looked at the delicious pancakes on the table and began to eat without Lee Joon. After we chewed our pancakes and gulped down our orange juice, we ran out the door and said goodbye's to the maid's and butlers. One of the butler's from yesterday hulled me and gave me the ripped newspaper in piece's. I smiled so happily and hugged him tight.

"Oh! IU" He gasped. He chuckled and I let go. I smiled happily and waved goodbye. Jiyeon smiled and we both ran out the door. 

Yoseob POV: 

"DUDE!!! LET'S GO TO THE MALL I HEARD THERES A NEW GAME IN THE ARCADE!!" I yelled at the phone.

"REALLY?!?!?! OK ME COMING OVER!!!" Wooyoung shouted. I hanged up the phone and waited until the doorbell rang. DING DONG!! I ran towards the door and opened it. 

"WOOY--" I shouted until I saw the mail man walking over with my mail. I faked smiled and waved him a goodbye. I closed the door and ripped open the mail.

 

To: Yang Yoseob

From: Bae Suzy

Hi Yoseobie! Your invited to my birthday party next week! I hope you come Saranghe! :)

When: May 22, 2012 

Time: 6:30

Where: My house!!! 

 

I grunted and threw the invitation in the trash can. DING DONG! I ran over to the door and found Wooyoung with a confused look. 

"Did you get the invitation?" Wooyoung asked. I nodded and he walked in.

"isn't her birthday suppose to be next month?" He asked suspiciously. 

"Don't know don't care" I said. He raised his eyebrows.

"Don't you like her?" DANG IT!! CAUGHT IN HIS TRAPS!!

"I like this new girl.."

"who?"

"JIYEON!" I yelled.

"really?!?!? WE SHOULD HAVE A DOUBLE DATE!!!" He yelled. I faked smiled while nodding.

"Dude, let's just go to the arcade before it closes," I said. He nodded and we headed for his car.

IU's POV: 

"THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN!! NORMAL TEENAGERS WALKING TO THE MALL!!" I squealed in excitement. Jiyeon squealed too while we kept walking towards the mall. Bump! 

"sorry!" I said. I looked up at the guy and saw his familiar looking face.

"it's okay..." The guy was about to leave when I asked him a question...

"By any chance is your name Cheondoong?" 

"No, now please leave me alone," he said. He walked away towards the opposite direction.

"IU are you okay? Do you need to go to the doctor?  Do you need those pills?" Jiyeon asked.

"No No No Jiyeon i'm fine it's just he looks like Cheondoong" I said.

"Um ok... Let's go to the mall,"

???'s POV:

She's still the same cute, curious and outgoing. I wish I can tell you who I am without lying without regreting everything I did in the past. 

"IU are you okay? Do you need to go to the doctor? Do you need those pills?" Jiyeon asked. What IU? Your taking pills?!?! What happened!!! Oh no!!!

"No No No Jiyeon i'm fine it's just he looks like Cheondoong" I said. I-I-I

Yoseob's POV:

"DUDE CHECK OUT THIS GAME IT'S AWESOME!!" I yelled. No answer. I looked around and there he was Wooyoung talking to IU and Jiyeon. 

"That idiot!" I muttered. I ran over to them and IU greeted me. No answer from Jiyeon. She glared at me while I glared back.

"Aish...." Wooyoung and IU muttered. 

"So!! We gotta get going!" IU broke the silence.

"Yeah!!" Jiyeon shouted.

"How bout' we join too?" Wooyoung asked. IU thought for a moment and nodded evily.

"IU what do you have in mind?" Jiyeon asked.

"Oh nothing..." she lied. She hopped away innocently to a shop close by.

"Oh boy..." Jiyeon muttered

After 2 hours of shopping....

"IU!!! WHAT THE HECK YOUR A SHOPAHOLIC!!" I yelled. Jiyeon and IU giggled evily and hopped away evily while me and Wooyoung were carrying loads of bags. "this is gonna be a long day" I grunted. Wooyoung nodded. 

"I'm hungry..." Jiyeon whined.

"Okay! Let's go to the food court!" IU ran without looking and bumped into a guy.

"Oops!! Sorry!!" 

"Marshmallow are you okay?!?!?!" Jiyeon asked. Jiyeon grabbed onto IU's arm while IU shifted her arm away from her.

"WAIT!!" She ran after the guy and pulled him. She took off his hat and looked at him with teary eyes.

"Oppa... Is that you?" She said. He shook his head.

"OPPA! STOP LIEING YOU HAVE THE SAME SCAR ON YOUR FOREHEAD AND HANDS! WHY DO YOU KEEP HIDING FROM ME?" She yelled. I got so confused so I began to listen more. She tooked out the newspaper that i had ripped from her pocket and gave it to him.

"I don't know you, can you please get away from me?" he said. He gave her the newspaper and let go of IU's hold. He walked away leaving IU on her knees crying. 

"OPPA!!!" She sobbed. I dropped the bags running over her.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She pushed me away and tried to run after the stranger but she tripped over and started crying again. 

"MARSHMALLOW!! WE GOTTA GET YOU HOME!!" Jiyeon yelled. She took out her cell phone and called her limo driver. Wooyoung sat down next to her and hugged her while she was crying. The arms of him can make her stay with him, but the arms of mine get's pushed away. Wooyoung you have won the battle. I walked away from them and just went home.

IU's POV:

WHY DOHAVE YOU LIE TO ME!?!?! DON'T YOU KNOW ME CHEONDOONG?!?! EVERYTHING WE DONE TOGETHER BESTFRIENDS FOREVER AND NOW YOU LEAVE ME?!?! CHEONDOONGIE IT'S LIKE I DON'T KNOW YOU ANYMORE!! I sobbed on my covers while everyone just watched me quietly. 

"IU!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!?! I CAME BACK AS SOON AS I CAN!!" Lee Joon burst open the door and ran towards me. 

"she met a stranger and she thought it was Cheondoong" Jiyeon sighed.

"IU ahh if that was Cheondoong he would of smiled and hugged you," He said.

"LEE JOON HE HAD THE SAME SCAR ON HIS FOREHEAD AND HIS HANDS!!" I screamed. He shushed me and kissed my forehead.

"It's gonna be alright" As soon as he said that I had drifted off to a deep sleep.


 

YAY!!! 6TH CHAPTER!!!!! Is that really Cheondoong or isn't write it down the comments!!

New subscribers...

ilyminny

officialIU