what??

An unexpected manager

YOUR POV’s

“_______-ah, look at this” gikwang show me cute teddy bear with his costume on ‘breath’ MV with it.

“How  cute! By the way what is this?” I ask him

“This is our teddy bear, given by fans. Cute right?” he smiled and chuckled.

“Yeah, so cute. Like me!!” I look at him and show my aegyo.

“Aigoo, it’s not work on me . just show that on doojoon ______-ah” he said and shake his hand over my head.

“mwo?? Merong!” I’m stick out my tounge and runaway.

“Yah!! How dare you!” gikwang start to run to me.

We running on the  whole their dorm and make crowded situation. I run quickly, but gikwang look don’t want to escaped me. He still want to catch me.

 

“Aaahh!! Doojoon oppa!!” I call doojoon while runaway from gikwang. ‘ah I found him’. I see his face and give him back hug.

“Oppa!!! save me from Gikwang Oppa!!” I said

 

“_______-ah!! Don’t do that! You’re still 18!!” gikwang shouted me.

 

I turn back and look gikwang look at me with what-the-hell-face. He pointed his fingers at me and doojoon.

“why oppa?” I look at gikwang with confused gaze. “Oppa……!!!!” I turn to look at doojoon. O-M-O !!! He just wear towel in the bottom of his body.

 

“Aaaahh!!!!” I go away from him and take my hands over my face. “Why are you doing that Oppa!!” I shouted while cover my face.

 

“Why?? You are the one who hug me first without look at my condition” Doojoon said.

“_________-ah. . . . “gikwang said sadly. “…… you’ve lost your ity…..” he said again.

 

“What ity Gikwang Oppa?!?! no way!!!” I runaway with blushed face to the kitchen.

 

“Babo” Doojoon smirk and go to his room.

“_________-ah. . . . “ Said gikwang.


 

Comment please!!