Chap4 some feel

An unexpected manager

First morning with a lot of jobs to be BEAST manager. I wake up at 5.00 am. Take shower get dressed.

 

(you wear these : http://korean-fashion.org/koreanfashionpics/Korean-Dress-Layered-Casual-Dress.jpg )

 

After get breakfast you pack all of the thong you need to managed BEAST and go to their dorm  (you just took 45 minutes to do all the things)

 ‘KNOCK KNOCK’

 

No answer. . .

 

You decided to knock the door again. No answer until 5 minutes pass. You’re not that calm for waiting so you shouted.

 

“Oppa!! I come!!” and opened the doors. .

 

……….

YOUR POV’S

 

“Oppa!! I come!!” and opened the doors. .

 

I actually have their dorm key. But it still boys dorm. So I don’t think it’s right to come in without permission. But they were dare!! Didn’t open the door. And I found that they’re still sleep.

 

I decided to go Dongwoon oppa room first since his age near with me, just 1 year old than me.

 

“Aigoo. He still sleep in this hour. What should I do??Yell?? No, it would make them angry. Hit?? I’ll become a monsters. Or just pour water on their heads??” I thought.

 

“It’s ok to just clap you hands. We’ll get up. Don’t even try to yell, hit, or pour water please.” Someone voice makes me surprise.

 

“Dongwoon oppa!! You’re wake up?? I’m sorry to wake you up.” I turn back and bow to him. I feel awkward after discovered that he just wear boxer.

 

“ stop bowing ______yah. It’s okay. But maybe you can cook for breakfast. I know you’ll embarrassed after seeing me like this. So, I’ll wake the other”  he replied, but seems like he doesn’t wake up yet.

 

“Ne..,” I go out his room and go to the kitchen.

 

“what is this??is it Meat??is it Milkor yoghurt?? Eggs?? Kimchi what is this?? Green-what?? Flour or some powder??  What should I do with these stuff??” I never met the ingredients, cause it’s too long since I study traveled.  

“Should I just make pancake??” I wondered and wondered around. And finally I get back to my apartment to get some stuff and make pancake for them. I made western pancake and bring my maple syrup and honey to their dorm.

 

“Woaaa~ Pancake!! Looks delicious!!” Doojoon oppa come to the kitchen.

 

“Good morning oppa! take the taste of it” I smile while cooking some pancakes.

 

“Daebak!! It’s yummy.” He smiled and give me hi-five.

 

“Really?? it’s my first time to cook. And I made it tastily Bro!” I high five to him and start a little rap on my words.

 

“Yah! Kids! Go here and breakfast!” doojoon calling all BEAST member. “ ______ made pancakes for us!” he yelled again.

 

“________ah, it’s really look delicious” yoseob said it while high five with me.

 

“________ah, gomapta” hyunseung , gikwang,and junhyung. smile to me.

 

“For what??” I looked at them with confused gaze.

 

“For save us from yoseob food this time” Gikwang replied.

 

“Yah!! I even can make better pancakes than this!” Yoseob yelled at gikwang.

 

“Just accept it hyung. Your food is totally have non sense” Dongwoon talk without scare and eating pancakes more.

 

“Anniya, my food it’s not that delicious guys” I blushing and cover my mouth while laughing.

 

Everyone still commented of yoseob food that breakfast. I just enjoying look at them. This morning is really nice. So I go to the balcony and open the window.

…………………………………………………..

 

Dongwoon sit watching TV while waiting for other members to change. And he give me look from my hair until my foot “________ah” he said.

 

“yes?”

 

He still look at me“Do you want to managed us or hanging out with us??”

 

“Why?? Of course managed you all” I replied it while wash the dish.

 

“Your clothes just like  you wanna to go date _______ah” dongwoon looked at TV again.

 

“I still Teenager oppa. should I dress like ahjumma?? I won’t. this is my style” I dried my hands and sit beside him. 

 

“Okay, I just kidding” He smile and giggle beside me.Some of perfume that make me melt come out. It’s his perfume. I really like this smell.  He look very handsome today.  Wait, what I’m thinking about??  I’m just work now!!

……..