Chap 5 Junhyung feel's

An unexpected manager

 

I take a bath, after a day with the boys, I need to shower.

(you are wear these : http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldl1jca0Gh1qbvscfo1_500.jpg )

Become a manager from famous artists was very tiring and take a whole day to take care them. From their outfit, make up, until check sound. Everything must be done without any wrong. But today, everything was okay. We just had one trouble, when Dongwoon outfit is too big.

 

After take a bath, I go out to have some air. For freshening me about anything in this day. What a tiring day huh??

 

I open my door and walk to the balcony of the apartment first. But suddenly someone hit my shoulder.

“Acck!! What the hell you are!! How ...” I turn back to see who hit me, but I can’t say anything after discovered who is it.

 

“Yah, so this is how you treat someone who give you money? “ He said with smirk.

It’s Junhyung!! OMO!! What should I do??

 

“He, he, I’m sorry oppa. Just kidding.” I smile to him and chuckled and show ‘V’ sign.

 

“What are you doing here? You must to take rest” he looks over the stars. Doing same with me.

 

“I need to take a fresh air after this day. What are you doing here too oppa?? you are the one who must take rest” I talk face to face to him. He looks shiny like a star now.

 

“I want to take a breathe  too.” He replied me again.” Since I’m not sleepy and want to go out, how about go down and get some ice cream? I treat you” he continues his words and hold my hands.

 

“Alright! “ I follow him and go with him. I so excited, when will I go out with celebrity except works this day? haha .

 

……………………………………………..

 

We finally arrived at nearest park. No one will recognize Junhyung because he wears hoodie, hat, and glasses. We walked through the market get 2 pieces of ice cream and back to the park. There we sit underneath sakura tree. Because it’s the end of winter, there is a little sakura young leafs.

 

“______-ah, there’s some questions around my head about you” junhyung start the conversation.

 

“What’s about?” I replied with still eat my ice cream.

 

“You still 18, why you decided to have this job?? I think this not fit with you...” he eats his ice cream too.

 

“Well, there are some reasons.  But the main, I want to have experience” I smile and look at the stars.

 

“And why Director accepts you as our manager simply?? We are the busy band in this PH.” He look at me with confused gaze.

 

“…..mmmm….  (I’m sorry I can’t tell you that I’m his nephew!) Perhaps, because I’m genius! Hahaha!!” I laughed and eat my ice cream again.

He looks like doesn’t relieved with my answer. But he didn’t ask about it again. Haha! I’m winning!

 

Suddenly he touch my lips and wipe it.

 

…………………………………..

JUNHYUNG POV’S

 

“…..mmmm….  (I’m sorry I can’t tell you that I’m his nephew!) Perhaps, because I’m genius! Hahaha!!” she laughed and eat her ice cream

 

I really didn’t relieve it. I thought she was lying. It’s too easier to be our manager. And Director must be selective and he must prioritizing a man who older than us.

I look at her again. She just like a child, she even can’t eat ice cream carefully. It gives stained with ice cream.

I wipe and laugh. “ Yah, how can you eat ice cream like this?” I smile and look at her. She just replied it with smile and blushing face.

“ Ah, thank you Oppa” she blushing.

‘Aigooo, she’s so cute. Wait! Am I like her?? It can’t be happen. She’s just our manager. But why my heart is beating so fast??’

 

“______yah, let’s go home” I said and reaching out my hand. Waited for her hands.

“Okay!” she smile while take her hands in my hand . We are going home with arm in arm.

 

Aissh. Why my heart just beating so fast??


Thanks ^^ Comment please!