the next guy

An unexpected manager

YOUR POV’s

 

This morning is really busy. BEAST got 5 schedules for this day. Started from 08.00 AM on MTV Radio, and then photo shoot as models for Elle, perform on inkigayo, become guest on MBC Bouquet, and guest on Oh my School!.

 

I’m really busy to just take care of myself. Sometimes I feel like “ah, I would fall, this time…” But remember about The BEAST members who seem more tired than me. I choose to be quiet and just take care of them.

 

Normal POV’S

“____-ah, give me my vitamin, hurry up” Yoseob said while monitoring the girlband before BEAST. Yoseob need to eat some herbal medicine to take care of his voice.

 

“This is Oppa” you said while give him the medicine. Your head full of pain now. Your body is heating up.

Yoseob who accept the medicine while grabbing your hands know that you feel pain.

 

“______-ah. Are you okay??” yoseob seems afraid. And grab your hands.

“Aniya. I’m okay” you said and take your hands over him.

 

“it’s not look alike  you are okay. Look, your face is red and your body heating up” yoseob give you afraid glance. “Sit here and just resting your bodies. I’ll take care of other members” he takes a seat and makes you sit-down on that. He grabbed his blanket and his neck pillows. “Don’t think anything right now, just rest. And drink this, you have been eat right?” he asks you while give you hot lemon tea.

 

“uh, yeah I have” you snooze and calming down.

 

“okay, I think you got influenza. Drink my Chinese medicine” yoseob give you the green liquid.

 

“Uuh, I don’t want! It’s probably bitter” you ignore and just resting.

“Aissh! This kid!” Yoseob turn your face and drink you with a straw. “Don’t try to spill it up! I’ll go to other members” he give you  a thunder glance and go away.

“Aigoo, should I drink this all??” you gain.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for long-time no- update.

i'll update again!! ASAP!!