After Performance

An unexpected manager

-After performance-

 

“_______-ah!” Doojoon run and look at you.

“Are you better now?” Yoseob check you heat with touch your head. “it’s seems okay” he nodded.

“Why you didn’t tell us that you are sick?” Gikwang said with afraid glance.

“You can take a rest for a while if you want ______-ah” Hyunseung look at you.

“Aigooo, this kid. Really think that she can do anything” junhyung shake his hand over my head.

“Babo” dongwoon just give small word.

 

After done all of their business on inkigayo, they packed to go to mbc Bouquet show. They try they best to managed their self.

 

“______-ah, get on my back” yoseob kneeling and shows his back to you.

“Why?? I don’t want to!” you still sit on the chair.

“we must to go to Mbc studio just now. Hurry, or we’ll  not take you” yoseob smirk and folded his arm.

“I can go by myself” you try to stand up, but you can’t and you sitting again.

“With that condition? Okay, if you force. I’ll use this way” he stand up and carrying you on bride’s way. He walks properly and pass other members .

 

“Oppa!! take me down!” you try to let go from him, but his arm is too hard. And you just too weak. So you can’t do anything.

“I’ll carrying you until the car” he said and walk out of the studio.


 

OK!! how about go to next chapter?? Comment please!!