don't you think that you want to do the same like i want to???

An unexpected manager

I look out from the Balcony, refresh my brain after a little crowd about me and doojoon case.

“Haaah!!! What I am doing?? I should say sorry to doojoon oppa. He maybe get punish by other member because of me” I said and walk back to the room.

 

No one is in the room, I looking for them around 10 minutes in the dorm, but I just find a paper that said ‘_______-ah, all of us except doojoon go to the mart. Please check him up, cause he got a little influenza’

 

5 seconds . . .

10 seconds . . .

15 seconds . . . .

 

“WHAAT?!??!?!?!?!?” I screamed out. ‘what is this? How can they leave me with him?? After I make a fuss??? WTH!!’  my heart is beating like a bomb!

 

“________-ah, what’s wrong?? Don’t too loud to scream yeah? I need a sleep” Doojoon said behind of me while scratch his head. My heart is beating 2 times faster!

 

“What’s that?” he look in to the paper. “Go to the mart? What are they think of?” he look afraid of the members of being recognize by the people.

‘Aah, doojoon oppa is kind of this guy too’ I think

 

“I want to go t o the mart too, I bored in dorm guuuuuysss” I heard dojoon oppa said that and I turned back. WTH?? He video call them as soon as he reads the memo.

“Ya! Look at your health. You still have headache. How can we take you out??” junhyung oppa said on the call.

“What do you want to eat doojoon?? We are on the food corner now!! And the best think! No one recognize us!!” Hyunseung said and smile.

“Aaang~, I just want to go out guys.” Doojoon replied.

‘What? Is he just said ‘Aaang~’??’ I think.

“No, no, you can’t.” hyunseung said. “ok, we just buy you some samkyettang to eat okay?? Bye!” he hanged up.

“Guuuys . . .” doojoon look sad after hyunseung hanged up the phone.

 

He looked at me with his puppy eyes.

“what?” I ask him.

“_______-ah . . .” he said.

“yeah?” I replied.

“Just two of us in the house now .. . . .” he walk over me slowly.

‘Hah? What’s he thinking of?’

“S-so??” I ask him back.

“Don’t you think that you want to do the same like I want to??” he asked again while look deep into my eyes.

“W-what d-do y-you t-think?? I-i d-don’t understand you.” I said and walking back.

“Don’t you know?? What should you do after making a little fuss with me this morning??” he ask again and walk again closer to me.

“W-well, I- I don’t know Oppa.” I said and walking back again, but I have been in the corner of the room.

“You don’t know??” he ask again and hit the wall beside my head.

“Oppa . . “ I said with an afraid tone.

“You make me get influenza because of  the moment this morning, you make me can’t go to the mart, and the worst . . . . you make me to eat samkyettang tonight. Don’t you think to do something to me??” he looked at my eyes deeply.

“I-I’m really sorry oppa. Please don’t do that.” I really freaking afraid to get by him! Oh GOD!!!

“Do what?? I don’t do anything to you??” he ask again and smirk.

“I-I’m sorry!!!! Really really  really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really Sorry!!! Don’t at me please!! ” I screamed out and sit down on the floor.

“Haha!! That’ what people called ‘good dongsaeng’ just hear what the sunbae said and feel that the sunbae is right!” h said and shake his hand over my hair.

“Mwo???” I dazed.

“You know ______, your reaction is a little funny. Hahaha . do you think I should eat you??” he said and laugh out.

“Oppa!!!” I run and catch him with back hug. He fell on the floor with me on the top of him.

“Hahahaha!! Mianhae _____-ah. I’m freaking bored right now” he said while laughing

“Oppa~!” I hit him and laugh too.